Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (24131 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Raylight2(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2015
make you go nah abeg...if you reach wey you no like am and boko come jam u for road, you go come share your testimony to us again.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by ikombe: 12:56pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Its a herculean task.. Buh if u survive d jorney, make sure u bang d shii outta her!
badt guy grin
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 20, 2015
Lover boy will die a billion times before the real death knock on the door.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Emyogalanya: 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
Nigerian snake girl or indian snake girl or sambisa snake girl we're waiting all the same you funny o
demmy0325:
safe journey... we will b here to hear hw she turned into a snake wen u r back..
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by virginchaser(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2015
Take the risk, be adventurous.
The riskier the sweeter. Best of luck.
tongue
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by akreest(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2015
Just take a flight to Maiduguri Airport and pick a taxi to her house and you will be safe. However, If you choose to go by road, do not forget to write your will first (putting me as your sole beneficiary grin) as BH elements are known to attack highways at random kidnapping and killing innocent travellers
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by davico2006(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2015
U don't knw what u want and I think u shud seat down somewhere to think of what really u want abt d person u met on social
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Emyogalanya: 1:09pm On May 20, 2015
Which love you dey talk of sef thats madness in the first place he does not love, he lusts the girl even if boko no dey borno will u advice him to embark on such journey what if he gets robbed or accident and dies or is deformed wetin he want tell man not to talk of God
Princecalm:
you are afraid of your life but not hers. So tell me where is the love?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by yomzzy(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2015
Hehe grin things you do for love.. Op you can go na. Afterall something must kill man cheesy
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by virginchaser(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2015
condralbede:
Nothing is happening man,Am presently at Unimaid now doing my Masters program,d campus is safe as anything, I stays at the unimaid staff quarters,I guess she stays thr too....Is inside d town you shld avoid.

Is it not inside town he will pass before getting in to campus?
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by GBAGAAUN(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2015
Hhehe he want to sleep with u ni. beter u open ur eyes o cheesy
oloshi!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Generalkorex(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2015
You mean you want to travel down to maiduguri "the home of peace"
show your love bro.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Daywalker1: 1:14pm On May 20, 2015
I enter Maiduguri day before yesterday and you will not believe it until you see it yourself. Every where is calm and peaceful, if you want to see her just come and see her. Stop using that as an excuse
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by condralbede(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2015
virginchaser:

Is it not inside town he will pass before getting in to campus?
on his arrival,he will just enter taxi immediately....The places he will pass to campus is usually safe,BH usually operates on those places.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Beface(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:
I met this pretty lady on Linkedin, she works as a graduate Assistant at the department of Biological Science, UNIMAID.

IT'S been 6 months now that we've been relating and we both seem to be falling in love with eachother.

I tried inviting her down to Lagos, but she said I have to prove my love for her first by coming to Maiduguiri to see her.

With the security situation over there, Am confused. I love this girl and Am as well concerned about my life.

Am the first child and I don't wanna die now.

Any advice on What I could do?

cc: lalasticlala
Know be you say you love her? Go see her jare. Fear fear guy!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Princecalm(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Which love you dey talk of sef thats madness in the first place he does not love, he lusts the girl even if boko no dey borno will u advice him to embark on such journey what if he gets robbed or accident and dies or is deformed wetin he want tell man not to talk of God
He said it himself that he loves her so much, if he will die then it can be by any means and not because he is travelling to Borno and as for the robbing, it is very rare now.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by newcreatio(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2015
To be kidnapped is really hungrying you. How you go take your two legs enter gbege. Hahaha. Dude, as a reasonable gentleman that you are, and a Lagos boy for that matter, e go bad if nah Bornu babe maga uuu. Pls stay put and find another LinkedIn babe. Besides if e be say nah the day u go reach there one suicide bomber go dey get ideas. Stay put my man.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by daddynasa: 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
u come. reach there na come discover say the girl na. cripple. hmmm isoorite
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Farnen(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
Love over Life...Go for it bro. But if you are still scared, you can consult any agent of 'Ifa' to prepare one small 'jaz' that will make you impenatrable and indestructible by bullet and bomb respectively, lol...
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by andyanders: 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
Listen, it could be a Boko Haram lady and by the time you get there, you will be laden with explosives.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Dcaliphate(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
if ur intention for visiting is because of true love and the quest for a life partner, pray to God urself, He will guide u.... but if ur purpose is to bang the shii outa her, then ask ur mum to pray for u.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by jcjcjcjcjc: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
guy if u really love her, then go for her....... nothing do u
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by damiloladuke: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
yomzzy:
Hehe grin things you do for love.. Op you can go na. Afterall something must kill man cheesy

thanks bro
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Omotayor123(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2015
Op Datz not a big deal. It's a normal parole.

She shouldn't be asking u for visitation sef it's only d right thing to do.
Oun ta ba fi sile lenu Ewure Nto.....
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Bflexing(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
Just listen to the Prince - OYO.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by joelyusuf(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
My dear fwnd,hop d fwndship will lead to marriage,if not i will advice u to hang up.
Dnt start a Race dat u will not complete!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by blackboy(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
You go at your own risk. Honestly speaking right now it should be safe from media reports but last year someone who goes there offered to take me and assured me nothing will happen to me. But I recalled stories he told me how Boko set up road blocks, slaughter humans, even accosted him but as he approached them he raised his hands and quoted many Quranic verses for them and they let him go but not first without removing his Nigerian flag from his car. I that don't know jack about the Quran what could have happened to me if such a situation occurred again. Not worth the risk. I avoided the man like a plague. No trip to the north for me until peace truly returns.
but your choice. Love makes people do things. It's worth the risk. I've done things I can't imagine doing because of girls, even gone to places because of girls.

You decide. It's worth the risk. No pain no gain!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by 0b1nna: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Its a herculean task.. Buh if u survive d jorney, make sure u bang d shii outta her!

I might even Bleep her with no rubber, for good measures.

Just kidding. cheesy
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Miaraka: 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
My candid advise to you, a human being, living in the year 2015, in a BH-infested Nigeria, not the 1977 to 1979 Nigeria when I was a student in Mubi near Maiduguri, is that you should take the Nigerian special forces with you and also please remember to ask them to lend you a bomb proof vest. A bullet proof vest may not be good enough. Your pretty and loving acquaintance may be a Boko bomber or underground activist who's been instructed to lure you into a Boko trap from which you'd not be able to escape with your life. For the sake of the people of Lagos and I who might be visiting again soon from SA, not just your first born status, Don't Go There. What if they train you on how to make bombs from household materials so that they can use you for a South bombing campaign? After all you don't even know whether or not the picture you saw on LinkedIn is authentic, you've never even met her, she could be a He or a bisexual who might decide to rape you when you get there. So what love are you going there to prove to a picture or phone voice which might not be of the person you think you're interested in. Don't you have pretty girls elsewhere in Nigeria? As far as I know, there's no shortage. If, for some strange reason, you can't find one in other parts of Nigeria, I can help you search around Africa or you can come down to my part of the continent.
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by Paschal55(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2015
You love her, go n b ready to embrace whatever you see there... but use ur head! #my 2cent#
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by tunapius(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2015
damiloladuke:
She is real as we been talking and I have also spoken with her sisters and friends
ripp in advance then!
Re: She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her by 40dogzz(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2015
my guy no risk no gain. If u lov her u have 2 prove it just like she said. My girlfriend finished from unimed & i go there to visit her. The sch is safe sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.