Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) (2512 Views)

Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by simplemach(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2015
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN defender David Luiz has revealed he will abstain from sex following his recent 'baptism'.
David Luiz says he is waiting to have sex until he is married
The former Chelsea man was baptised in the swimming pool of club team-mate Maxwell, and is now a member of the Pentecostal Hillsong Church.

And since the holy blessing, Luiz has vowed to abstain from sex with his girlfriend Sara Madeira until they are married.

The Brazil international posted a photo of the ceremony onto his Instagram account, stating that he has 'chosen to wait', followed by a Bible verse from Corinthians.

The defender met his girlfriend Sara, 23, when they were teenagers and he now says they have decided to wait until they are wed.

Luiz is not the first footballer to take the vow of celibacy with former Real Madrid man Kaka previously claiming that he was a virgin until marriage.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/578101/Former-Chelsea-Defender-David-Luiz-No-Sex-Until-Marriage

Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by nwafuluozoh: 9:47am On May 20, 2015
Me too. Abstinence saves money and wahala.

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by simplemach(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
abi...? But seriously that's true if one can save all the money he would have used for sex and abstain for just one year, you'll be supprised that money could buy you a clean toyota camry.
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 20, 2015
Broke people be like:

nwafuluozoh:
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by nwafuluozoh: 11:17am On May 20, 2015
simplemach:
abi...? But seriously that's true if one can save all the money he would have used for sex and abstain for just one year, you'll be supprised that money could buy you a clean toyota camry.
I tell you. The emotional wahala you save yourself can extent one's life by 5 years sef.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by nwafuluozoh: 11:18am On May 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Broke people be like:

Lolz.
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by bjcuntis(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Broke people be like:

wikid!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by iphunanya(f): 11:25am On May 20, 2015
wow. nice smiley

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
Foolish people be like:
Yungwizzzy:
Broke people be like:

but wise people be like: nwafuluozoh:

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by simplemach(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

I tell you. The emotional wahala you save yourself can extent one's life by 5 years sef.
lolz
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by Goodnuel: 3:58pm On May 20, 2015
simplemach:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by Holywizard: 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
God bless u Luiz as he has been blessing the Southern & Eastern part of this nation.

May he destroy ur enemies like he is using Boko haram to wipe away de northerners who killed innocent souls during biafran war in Jesus name....
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by sevantex(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2015
Kudos Sir Liuz...,Kindly desist from cheatin on the field and elbowing other players on d field..Tnku
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by seankay(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
I rily miss dis guy at Chelsea angry but I don't believe the sex part grin
Re: David Luiz Baptized, Vows To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage. (pix) by Airforce1(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2015
Cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Don't Know Have Names.(pictures Included) #2 / Toke Makinwa Finally Speaks On Cheating Husband Rumors / Checkout IK Ogbonna’s Baby Mama’s Sexy Post Baby Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.