Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Shot At The Two Scary Faces, I Killed my Friend! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Shot At The Two Scary Faces, I Killed my Friend! (642 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Shot At The Two Scary Faces, I Killed my Friend! by truetalknow: 10:52am On May 20, 2015
BILLINGS, Mont. -- A Montana boy who woke up frightened by two faces looking through his window fired a shot from the gun he kept in his bedroom, not realizing the teenagers on the other side of the glass were his friends.The shot struck a 15-year-old boy in the head early Sunday, and he died at a hospital a short time later, Billings police officers said MondaySchulte was a sophomore at Billings Senior High School, which was rocked by the shooting."This is a huge tragedy for Senior High and the district," Superintendent Terry Bouck told the Billings Gazette. "We're just doing the best we can to make sure everyone is OK throughout this situation."Schulte and another boy were spending the night together and showed up at their friend's house at about 2:30 a.m. Sunday, according to a statement by Billings Police Chief Rich St. John released Monday.The two knocked on their friend's window and threw pebbles in an attempt to wake him, St. John said."When their friend awoke, he was startled by the noise and saw faces outside the window," St. John's statement said. "He didn't know who they were and was scared."The boy grabbed a gun that was in the bedroom and fired through the window, striking Schulte in the head, the statement said. The second boy outside the window was not hurt.Police were withholding the names and ages of the shooter and the uninjured friend because they are juveniles and no arrests have been made.
Re: I Shot At The Two Scary Faces, I Killed my Friend! by docmoses(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2015
fp finx
Re: I Shot At The Two Scary Faces, I Killed my Friend! by Basildvalour(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2015
But why will such a juvenile as the police called him be exposed to a gun

Accidentally, he has levelled his friend, maybe not even up to 6 feet.

R.I.P boy!

(1) (Reply)

20 Disturbing Fast Food Facts That Will Change Your Diet Forever / Fibroids, Fertility And Pregnancy / Should There Be Deaf Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.