Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji (16211 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by vicadex07(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
Son of Anger and bitterness. You are the unfortunate being. Nonsense

Were ni barcanista yi sha grin the thing pain am well well grin

I thought you said you don't reply insultive posts. The real you will soon be unleashed after may 29 when federal allocation to internet warriors are stopped.

Oloriburuku, oloshi grin

Barcanista the useless pretender and protection seeker who finally joined the evil people he was seeking protection from. I repeat you're an oloriburuku and will always be on the loosing side in life grin
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Eshinwaju: 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
vicadex07:

No mind dem. We have proven to them over and over again that we are political giants and master strategists yet they still undermine us to their own detriment...maybe due to our show us humility and tactical application of wisdom which usually throws them off balance and catch them unawares grin

true....they think noise making and chest beating......equals real power... cheesy.......remember 2011 on this same board how they were making noise.....even though yorubas voted more dumbo then than now..... wink.....again I implore them to just watch and learn... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
vicadex07:

I thought you said you don't reply insultive posts. The real you will soon be unleashed after may 29 when federal allocation to internet warriors are stopped.

Oloriburuku, oloshi grin

Barcanista the useless pretender and protection seeker who finally joined the evil people he was seeking protection from. I repeat you're an oloriburuku and will always be on the loosing side in life grin

And here you are advocating for Tinubu when even Buhari and the north has ditched him already

Who is the sycophant? Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2015
vicadex07:

Oloriburuku, oloshi grin

Walahi I do ignore insultive post but wetin happen na? Why you de call me unfortunate being? Well I take back my reply to you as I don't desire that you should be unfortunate despite your unwarranted venom. You don't have to be bitter at all times

Enjoy...#Peace

3 Likes

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by vicadex07(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:

Make we dey look

Yes o...I dey VIP seat with APC while you're are hustling for regular with PDP grin

Am conveniently watching the whole events unfold in 3D grin
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by vicadex07(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
Walahi I don't ignore insultive post but wetin happen na? Why you de call me unfortunate being? Well I take back my reply to you as I don't desire that you should be unfortunate despite your unwarranted venom. You don't have to be bitter at all times

Enjoy...#Peace

This your attitude to critism is what made me respect u initially but you missed your way and bleeped up big time.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 20, 2015
vicadex07:

Yes o...I dey VIP seat with APC while you're are hustling for regular with PDP grin

Am conveniently watching the whole events unfold in 3D grin

Eyahh this is not premiership and my opposition to Buhari was based on the man's despotic antecedents

His win does not change my views rather the greatest dissapointment is reserved for change chanting zombies like you

As I said make we siddon dey look

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by vicadex07(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:

And here you are advocating for Tinubu when even Buhari and the north has ditched him already

Who is the sycophant? Hypocrite

What the fuccck are u talking about? Are you Buharis personal assistant or the spokesman for all the Northern people.

I repeat that all your assertions here are just mere speculations borne out of your hatred and jealousy of the accomplishments of Tinubu politically. You are so pained by Jonathans loss so much that you also irrationally wish Tinubu failure.

Like I said earlier, your eye go soon clear grin

2 Likes

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
vicadex07:

This your attitude to critism is what made me respect u initially but you missed your way and bleeped up big time.

lol @ missed my way. I understand that some of you are disappointed at some of my positions but I'd rather we discuss issues than getting into unnecessary e-fights and throwing unwarranted insults.

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Freelancer00(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
“Abia is number one (of corrupt state) not because it is number one alphabetically, but because we have one of the biggest established cases of stealing, money laundering, diversion of fund against Governor Kalu. The governor used his mother, daughter, wife and brother to divert N35billion to build his business empire including Slok Airlines, Slok Pharmaceuticals and newspaper house…Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu corruption is of international dimension.- Then EFCC Chairman Mallam Nuhu Rubadu in his statement before the Senate on September 27, 2006.

1. Tinubu never went to court to prove his innocence nor sue Ribadu for defamation.

2. Tinubu was Governor for 8years but became stupendously rich after leaving office. How much is Alpha beta earning from Lagos Tax payers money?

3. How did Tinubu manage to convert State properties including his Present residence in Bourdillon to himself and will Tinubu swear that due process was followed or he never abused his office in the process?

4. We don't need to check through CAC with respect to numerous companies linked to him because politicians float companies via surrugates.

In truth, Tinubu is smart and an achiever as Governor of Lagos state. Most of Fashola's policies (except flower planting) were actually his. I admire his Leadership but a comprehensive probe of his administration will determine whether he is corrupt or not. However, the indices on ground point to the fact that he IS CORRUPT!

He's just a smart thief!
If u have visible proof, bring it out. Don't just open your mouth to talk because you just want to.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Lanretoye(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:

Why are you so daft?

Tinubu entered a plea bargain in front of a US Federal judge on charges of money laundering stemming from illicit drug trafficking in 1993
please get manners.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 20, 2015
Lanretoye:

please get manners.

like your owambe mama

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

like your owambe mama
i pray your 5mb finish soon...you might beget more respect for mothers had it been you have one,poor son of a widower.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by angelsing(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2015
barcanista:
“Abia is number one (of corrupt state) not because it is number one alphabetically, but because we have one of the biggest established cases of stealing, money laundering, diversion of fund against Governor Kalu. The governor used his mother, daughter, wife and brother to divert N35billion to build his business empire including Slok Airlines, Slok Pharmaceuticals and newspaper house…Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu corruption is of international dimension.- Then EFCC Chairman Mallam Nuhu Rubadu in his statement before the Senate on September 27, 2006.

1. Tinubu never went to court to prove his innocence nor sue Ribadu for defamation.

2. Tinubu was Governor for 8years but became stupendously rich after leaving office. How much is Alpha beta earning from Lagos Tax payers money?

3. How did Tinubu manage to convert State properties including his Present residence in Bourdillon to himself and will Tinubu swear that due process was followed or he never abused his office in the process?

4. We don't need to check through CAC with respect to numerous companies linked to him because politicians float companies via surrugates.

In truth, Tinubu is smart and an achiever as Governor of Lagos state. Most of Fashola's policies (except flower planting) were actually his. I admire his Leadership but a comprehensive probe of his administration will determine whether he is corrupt or not. However, the indices on ground point to the fact that he IS CORRUPT!

He's just a smart thief!
All this allegation just point to one thing, all our security agency are bunch of lazy Arrow...What stops them from investigating him to the point he can be arrested..All nuhu Ribadu said was just personal assertion without any evidence to back up his claim..The Alpha beta company as quoted is also collecting tax for both APC/PDP state..in as much as I can not categorically stand with all assuredness that Tinubu is not corrupt, I still think evidence should be find against him so he can be prosecuted...Almost forgot, Ribadu will allegedly had shared from same corrupt money when he was still at APC.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by angelsing(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2015
WombRaiders:

Buhari has no more use for Tinubu and the cabal has already moved into take over Buhari govt

Amaechi is more tolerable to Buhari than tinubu and the north even though he has no political value but for the sake that Amaechi owes his freedom to Buhari's emergence

Osunbade will remain in Aguda House as the most ceremonial vp whose role will be limited to representing Buhari in any of the numerous sycophant book launches and events in the South West

The north has selected fashola to spite Tinubu and also because fashola is highly subservient and will do whatever Buhari tells him to do just as Tinubu controlled him like a spaniel on a leash

Buhari will bypass Tinubu
You guys have not stop seeing the future...just like all ur assumption, presumption and premonition did not make u see that GEJ will lose the election...Stop acting like u know what goes on inside the APC camp because even ur own PDP camp u have no idea what transpires there..Your assumption is noted but it as flaw as a man getting pregnant

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Oyiridiya1(f): 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
No Smoke without fire shaa
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Pamcrest(f): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Op, cry me a river. Pls d election is over, go stuff your Tinubu image laundering.

Tinubu IS a crack user n a big time thief! Let him sue AIT for libel then d whole story will be told in court....I can't wait grin
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by ajebuter(f): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
I have no time or inclination to waste on your write up and Tinubu, but if I got the intro right, you sincerely believe Tinubu is a saint and a spotlessly clean politician?

That's a laugh a minute and I think you should be working for Comedy Central.

Tinubu ole oloju bi opolo, frog eyed jaguda
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by abysirius(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2015
vicadex07:

Am not pained, am only highlighting your stupidity for nairalanders and the world at large to see. You people have just started your wailings. You shall continue with more intensity come may 29th.

It shall not be well with people who have determined in their heart that Nigeria will fail. Can I hear a loud amen!
Amen!!!
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by sweetgimbo(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
there is no leader in naija dat won't steal all the people want is work before you steal, i still wish we had a governor like tinubu and fashola in delta state......,.

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Ilekeh(f): 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
This is what they attempted years before the 2015 election, thinking it would hurt Buhari's chance.

The primary opposition party PDP (SS/SE) is a political failure. Expect nonsense from them from henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Agwoden(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
Image laundering 101
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by elohorayodele: 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
Nwoguphillip:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/27/demonising-tinubu-and-the-limit-of-lies-2/

First Nation Airways Support Services Ltd and Oriental Star Restaurant and Hotel Ltd, Southern sun, Hitech, Alpha beta, LCC, TV continental, etc

his name might not be linked to them coz that's the job of a front.

truth will come out one day

silly boot-licker wants us to believe a drug baron, land grabber and thief is a saint abi?

this is what he looked like before he started his drug dealing and stealing of lagos wealth.
now he owns all this coys and countless more and also private jets

2 Likes

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by michealade(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
We all know..Tinumbu is a thief..In as much as i like the buhari govt.This man is a barrier

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by lagdmark(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2015
No matter how much tinubu pays some image makers/repairers to give him a good name it wouldn't work.
Even a 12year old in today Nigeria knows that tinubu represent drug Baron, boss of corrupt politicians in SW.
This is unfortunate, but the idea of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by FLIXTRIMES: 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
I wonder what people see in this man and conclude to hate him. He brought PDP to their knees making sure Nigerians see the rust in the body polity of the country. He is at the forefront of a highly protected change for the country instead of giving him a standing ovation we instead conclude that he has some corrupt past.

How many of you on nairaland will say you have never stole something? please indicate by sharing this piece and let the thunder of God struck you to death.

This same man was a disciple of Moshood Abiola, who Nigerians regarded as the true winner of the June 12 election. If God does not judge a man why judge that person. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by shammah1(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
Word
barcanista:

He's just a smart thief!
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by poiu88: 4:54pm On May 27, 2015
cool
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2015
As with all villians in Nigeria.. ultimately we all worship them, sing their praises and pray to them for support and advice even when we know that we have been cruelly and malignantly dispossessed of our rights and freedom. We love licking oily ar5e. it is in our nature. When peeps like Fela tell us the Truth.. we laugh it off and abuse him.. in the end, all we are is a nation of boot-lickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 27, 2015
FLIXTRIMES:
I wonder what people see in this man and conclude to hate him. He brought PDP to their knees making sure Nigerians see the rust in the body polity of the country. He is at the forefront of a highly protected change for the country instead of giving him a standing ovation we instead conclude that he has some corrupt past.

How many of you on nairaland will say you have never stole something? please indicate by sharing this piece and let the thunder of God struck you to death.

This same man was a disciple of Moshood Abiola, who Nigerians regarded as the true winner of the June 12 election. If God does not judge a man why judge that person. Nonsense.

He has done well to bring down the demon called PDP.. but we have to ensure that he as well is also wittled down to a fading memory of how evil can thrive in the presence of Intelligent Men and thrive well. so he gives jobs.. would his business thrive without people.. he takes N100 and gives back 1kobo and the natives go wild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Why is Tinubu paying hungry writers like the one referenced by OP?

If he is clean then why does he need to launder his tarnished image?

Agbereo people deserve an Agbereo leader so I am not surprised that a criminal like Tinubu is the defacto head of Yoruba politics

From your comment above, its glaring you don't know anything about electioneering which has to do about personality and image. That's what he's trying to redeem. To paraphrase William Shakespeare, he said, "he who steals my purse does me no harm, its his, has been mine, was for its owner before me and will fall into another hand. But he who flinch me of my good name does me great harm, for he takes that which does not makes him richer but makes me poor indeed"

And your last sentence shows which part of the country you come from. People like you always like to create division along Ethnic lines. And I feel sad for you. Cos its a slap on the level of education you've acquired.

In conclusion, do you know the number of times these same set of 'Agbero' have ruled educated people like you in this country?
Kontinu fooling yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run / APC Governors Meet In Kano (Photos) / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.