Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji (16233 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by francizy(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Tinubu's drug past is already an embarrassment to Buhari

The Buhari camp planted this story in the Daily Beast http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html

Any top US envoy attending Buhari's inauguration has been ordered to avoid contact with Tinubu.

Tinubu has been used and discarded any dissenting voice from him will lead to a reopening of all his corrupt acts

That article is an eye opener! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Imagine some NL'ers saying that this man worked with Mobil so should therefore be wealthy when he was working for $2,400 per month and wiring $661,000 in 1990 and $1,216,500 in 1991 all into his individual money account! shocked shocked

Now assuming this man saves all $2,400 paid to him monthly, it will take him approximately 23 years to save up $661,000 and 42.24 years to save up $1,216,500. So where did he get those huge sums from or was he visiting money quadruplers on daily basis? shocked shocked

My questions are:

- is there any difference between this man, Kashamu and those people executed in Asian countries?

- what do people benefit from covering up this man to the point that they can die for him? Does he pay these people or they just have the passion to save a drug dealer's face?

- hasn't he gotten enough cash from the drug business already? And why did he decide to gather more from the national treasury?

I weep for Nigeria and our blind youths! cry

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Jobneeded12: 5:17pm On May 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Buhari has no more use for Tinubu and the cabal has already moved into take over Buhari govt

Amaechi is more tolerable to Buhari than tinubu and the north even though he has no political value but for the sake that Amaechi owes his freedom to Buhari's emergence

Osunbade will remain in Aguda House as the most ceremonial vp whose role will be limited to representing Buhari in any of the numerous sycophant book launches and events in the South West

The north has selected fashola to spite Tinubu and also because fashola is highly subservient and will do whatever Buhari tells him to do just as Tinubu controlled him like a spaniel on a leash

Buhari will bypass Tinubu

Looooooool seems you sat in APC meeting
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Jobneeded12: 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

is it not just amazing.....how yorubas never talk about eboe governors.......they don't even know them...apart from rochas.....but eboes living even in mbaise or abakaliki who have not even crossed river niger.... cheesy......know and talk about all Yoruba governors....... cheesy

It's the case of America and Romania
We all know American leaders
No one gives a bleep about Romanian leaders
The Igbos have been hating on yoruba leaders
Awolowo, Akintola now Tinubu no be today
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Jobneeded12: 5:21pm On May 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ibos are at the root of all your problems

You people are either collectively clueless in dealing with your numerous ibo problems or are too lazy to find out why ibos are progressing in your land

Yoruba are now like Arabs who blame ibos for all their failures like the way your goat farming Arab master blame Israel for everything

Lest I remind you we were discussing why Tinubu Is currently paying writers to launder his image that Hausas are using to sideline him from buuari's govt

Don't you get it
WE YORUBAS DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IGBOS
DO YOU SEE US ABUSING PETER OBI, OCHENDO WE SIMPLY DONT CARE. YOUR A MINORITY TRIBE BIKO
ITS JUST THE NOISE YOU MAKE THAT ATTRACTS attention
Biafail products
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Jobneeded12: 5:22pm On May 27, 2015
vicadex07:

No mind dem. We have proven to them over and over again that we are political giants and master strategists yet they still undermine us to their own detriment...maybe due to our show us humility and tactical application of wisdom which usually throws them off balance and catch them unawares grin

Chai this is well delivered o
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Jobneeded12: 5:23pm On May 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

And here you are advocating for Tinubu when even Buhari and the north has ditched him already

Who is the sycophant? Hypocrite

If he has ditched him what is your headache ??
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Jobneeded12: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
This is what they attempted years before the 2015 election, thinking it would hurt Buhari's chance.

The primary opposition party PDP (SS/SE) is a political failure. Expect nonsense from them from henceforth.

INFACT THE YEEBOS IN THE FOOLISH ATTITUDE WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER PDP HENCE SOUTH SOUTH WILL BREAK AWAY AND PDP WILL BE AN IGBO PARTY, THEY WILL Bleep WITH GEJ
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Don't you get it
WE YORUBAS DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IGBOS
DO YOU SEE US ABUSING PETER OBI, OCHENDO WE SIMPLY DONT CARE. YOUR A MINORITY TRIBE BIKO
ITS JUST THE NOISE YOU MAKE THAT ATTRACTS attention
Biafail products

you need a job @jobneeded12... find any of my igbo brothers to work with grin grin grin
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by francizy(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
“Abia is number one (of corrupt state) not because it is number one alphabetically, but because we have one of the biggest established cases of stealing, money laundering, diversion of fund against Governor Kalu. The governor used his mother, daughter, wife and brother to divert N35billion to build his business empire including Slok Airlines, Slok Pharmaceuticals and newspaper house…Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu corruption is of international dimension.- Then EFCC Chairman Mallam Nuhu Rubadu in his statement before the Senate on September 27, 2006.

1. Tinubu never went to court to prove his innocence nor sue Ribadu for defamation.

2. Tinubu was Governor for 8years but became stupendously rich after leaving office. How much is Alpha beta earning from Lagos Tax payers money?

3. How did Tinubu manage to convert State properties including his Present residence in Bourdillon to himself and will Tinubu swear that due process was followed or he never abused his office in the process?

4. We don't need to check through CAC with respect to numerous companies linked to him because politicians float companies via surrugates.

In truth, Tinubu is smart and an achiever as Governor of Lagos state. Most of Fashola's policies (except flower planting) were actually his. I admire his Leadership but a comprehensive probe of his administration will determine whether he is corrupt or not. However, the indices on ground point to the fact that he IS CORRUPT!

He's just a smart thief!

Very smart!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Buruji needs lessons truly!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Jobneeded12: 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
voltron:

you need a job @jobneeded12... find any of my igbo brothers to work with grin grin grin

SPARE PARTS, DRUG LIFTING TO MALAYSIA ? NO
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by DanielPop(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2015
Poor attempt at whitewashing Tinubu. We know who Tinubu is and Buhari will deal with him at the right time. cool If you insult me, x 4 is your portion o! Iseeeeee!!!!!
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
Jobneeded12:

SPARE PARTS, DRUG LIFTING TO MALAYSIA ? NO

Nooo we have one suitable for your kind.. Fake Singlet and Tommy T-shirts hawking, Fake Bleashing Cream and Boxer selling, Gbana hawking along Owode expressway.. etc all work is not bad work you know grin
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
Buruji is a dumbo.
francizy:

Very smart!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Buruji needs lessons truly!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by asapeola(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2015
The usual suspects barcanista n co! When d name Tinubu is mentioned, they jump on here to lampoon lyk a puppy latches at a bowl of cream! I dont wanna imagine what pains u feel even when u hear names of places lyk Tinubu square, Saka tinubu street, or madam efunroye tinubu (the first woman to buy a car in Nigeria)!!!

E pele! Its heart wrenching esp for d nigerian israelis grin

Am not a lawyer buh i blv uv got a locus standi ( if uv bn paying ur taxes esp durin tinubu's regime) to sue to him to court if u av concrete evidence with you!

I fink the tinubu vs AIT suit will shut u all up when its finally concluded cos dokpesi n co have to prove how tinubu owns half of lagos including the house i stay!

2 Likes

Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by jomoh: 6:31pm On May 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Why is Tinubu paying hungry writers like the one referenced by OP?

If he is clean then why does he need to launder his tarnished image?

Agbereo people deserve an Agbereo leader so I am not surprised that a criminal like Tinubu is the defacto head of Yoruba politics

Ode ni e.

Did you bother to check the name of the writer and his position? The man is not hungry like you.

And on the issue of Drug offences that some fools are shouting about, even Obama has a drug related past. So what has that got to do with his Achievements. So long he is not wanted like Kashamu.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Benjoh(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2015
Oya prove yourself and bring your fact . Lobatan.
vicadex07:

Mumu, did u bother to digest the point he was making.

Your so hell bent on being foolish...maka why

If the PDP had considered Tinubu corrupt, why didn't they jail him for the past 16yrs he has been in the forefront of opposition against them. Even the Obasanjo led government had nothing on him whatsoever.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by babestella: 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
vicadex07:

Mumu, did u bother to digest the point he was making.

Your so hell bent on being foolish...maka why

If the PDP had considered Tinubu corrupt, why didn't they jail him for the past 16yrs he has been in the forefront of opposition against them. Even the Obasanjo led government had nothing on him whatsoever.

Federal government cannot do anything unless Fashola raises an allegation of fraud and misappropriation of funds against Tinubu. It'll be being over zealous for federal government to arrest Tinubu if his successor (fashola) says all is well with the state government accounts.

If Ambode comes in now and claim that state govt funds were stolen and or misused, naturally the EFCC will swing into action to investigate Fashola and his administration. I think that should or might be the procedure.
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by soloiky: 6:40pm On May 27, 2015
Tinubu. Is. A Super Nigerian Thief. He should be tried and jail
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
Personally, i Do not like Jagaban Dr Bola tinubu due to the perceived corruption and monopoly of Lagos properties.

BUT i must say that Dr Bola Tinubu is:
A POLITICAL GRAND FATHER
AN ASTUTE POLITICKING POLITICIAN
A SENIOR ADVOCATE IN THE GAME OF POLITICS
A GREAT DISCOVERER OF INTELLIGENT BOYS AND MAKING THEM GOOD POLITICIANS
and Finally
A POLITICAL CALCULATOR.

AM NOT HIS FAN, I DO NOT LIKE HIM BUT I RESPECT HIS POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE!
DR BOLA AHMED TINUBU, I GREET YOU SIR
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by initiate: 9:35pm On May 27, 2015
HzRF:
Stories
He went to Court over the issue and AIT didn't bulge

So why d story

budge . not bulge
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by pasol4real(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
Eshinwaju:

is it not just amazing.....how yorubas never talk about eboe governors.......they don't even know them...apart from rochas.....but eboes living even in mbaise or abakaliki who have not even crossed river niger.... cheesy......know and talk about all Yoruba governors....... cheesy
Abeg which Yoruba governor is dat Apart from fashola.
See how stewpid n dumb u are
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by maxtamazin: 9:55pm On May 27, 2015
OK....I read it all but my questions is this.....what the heck does he do? Nothing in write up says what Tinubu do for a living....The man no get job?
Re: Demonising Tinubu, And The Limit Of Lies....lateef Raji by dljbd1(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Neckyblue Stancity cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday / Court Adjourned Atiku Petition Against Tinubu To May 18 / Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.