Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing (5816 Views)

Hilarious Response From My Friend To His GF Who Needed To Change Her Wardrobe / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / Babe Who Needed Sugar Daddy That Won't Sleep With Her Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2015
My Girlfriend said, ''Ofego, i'm tired of this relationship!. ''Why, what is wrong?''. I asked. She replied, ''Since we started dating, you haven't laughed or smiled at me. Surprised, i replied, ''Was it not you that said that you wanted a serious relationship?''.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 20, 2015
cheesy
yinmu
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Mhizizzy(f): 12:14pm On May 20, 2015
Boring

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by OlaRB(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2015
OK
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Seunvense(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
And this was meant 2 b a joke
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Magician1503(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Boring

The look in your eyes..
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by davspog2(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
I suppose give you e-slap ni o!
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by agarawu23(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2015
njuwo:
My Girlfriend said, ''Ofego, i'm tired of this relationship!. ''Why, what is wrong?''. I asked. She replied, ''Since we started dating, you haven't laughed or smiled at me. Surprised, i replied, ''Was it not you that said that you wanted a serious relationship?''.
you should be hawking pure water in this hot sun. mumu thread sad
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2015
agarawu23:
you should be hawking pure water in this hot sun. mumu thread sad
And you should be calling me in this hot sun, pure water, come, how many for five naira? Ogaranya!

4 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2015
davspog2:
I suppose give you e-slap ni o!
Wetin con happen? Why i never receive am?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2015
Seunvense:
And this was meant 2 b a joke
And this was meant to be a comment.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Boring
Common boring you cannot define.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
cheesy
yinmu
Thank you for appreciating the thread my brother.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2015
OlaRB:
OK
Alright
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by BadBullet(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2015
Poster yu tried but the joke is dry
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Seunvense(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2015
njuwo:
And this was meant to be a comment.
Lol! so u av 2 reply me dis way btw i tink u should try 2 accept criticism cos nobody is perfect,u intend 2 make people laugh with ur thread but they didn't receive it d way u tink they would,that doesn't mean u can't write a joke that will make people laugh.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2015
BadBullet:
Poster yu tried but the joke is dry
Thank you! Will try again next time.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2015
Seunvense:
Lol! so u av 2 reply me dis way btw i tink u should try 2 accept criticism cos nobody is perfect,u intend 2 make people laugh with ur thread but they didn't receive it d way u tink they would,that doesn't mean u can't write a joke that will make people laugh.
Hahahaha!!!!! Okay!
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 6:50am On May 24, 2015
njuwo:
lol,u re nt serious
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,u re nt serious
Is that not what you girls mean when you say you want a serious relationship?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 11:50am On May 24, 2015
njuwo:
Is that not what you girls mean when you say you want a serious relationship?
no,dats nt what we mean
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
suzzy16:
no,dats nt what we mean
What do you girls actually mean?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
njuwo:
What do you girls actually mean?
caring,attention,love plus money
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2015
suzzy16:
caring,attention,love plus money
Must there be money?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by MsBliss(f): 3:04pm On May 24, 2015
I laughed hard the first time I saw that joke.Doesn't sound funny to me again donno y undecided
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
njuwo:
Must there be money?
yeah,no money,no love
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah,no money,no love
Hmm! You are right, no job, no romance, job before romance, no wonder the book of Job came before Romans in the bible. How about if there was money while the love started, but it got finished?.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2015
MsBliss:
I laughed hard the first time I saw that joke.Doesn't sound funny to me again donno y undecided
Cause you read it over and over again times without number. As simple as that!.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 3:42pm On May 24, 2015
njuwo:
Hmm! You are right, no job, no romance, job before romance, no wonder the book of Job came before Romans in the bible. How about if there was money while the love started, but it got finished?.
I will still understand now
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2015
suzzy16:
I will still understand now
You will still understand and stay till money comes back?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
njuwo:
You will still understand and stay till money comes back?
yes o
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
suzzy16:
yes o
You are the first Nigerian understanding girl i have come across here on nairaland. I clap for you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman / Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. / Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.