Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. (12056 Views)

Angry Mother Disowns Son Who Is Toeing The Line Of Bobrisky (photo) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by hayzee545(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2015
The idiom, “Show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are” is one that has been around forever but it is still relevant today.[more][category,entertainment][nogallery]

We all know how much Chris Brown loves tattoos, he adores that stuff so much so that we have lost count of how many he has inked on his body.

Same his Lil wayne who even has tattoos running across his legs all the way up his thighs.

Surprisingly, music star Wizkid who has been spending lot of time  with Chris Brown and other American artistes in recent times, is treading in the same path.

He just got some new ink!

Source:https://olumoonline.com/2015/05/20/wizkid-toeing-the-line-of-lil-wayne-chris-brown-and-co-see-what-he-just-did/

Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 20, 2015
Looks nyc

Evrione has gat a choice...

Itz his choice n u can do nada abt it

Tattoo aint jus ma choice

Buh dat doesn't mean those dat have gat loads of it aint has much Human
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Twaci(f): 12:27pm On May 20, 2015
I wonder how they sit through the pains

*shivers*

Sha its his body, his life not mine. If he plans on meeting his Creator looking like a painted canvas...his problem.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by missdebs(f): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
op, have u eaten today

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Magician1503(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2015
Looks good
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Swegzfreak: 12:53pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:

*shivers*

Sha its his body, his life not mine. If he plans on meeting his Creator looking like a painted canvas...his problem.
D tattoo is not permanent ok?
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Twaci(f): 12:59pm On May 20, 2015
Swegzfreak:

D tattoo is not permanent ok?
Hmmm, Ok! smiley
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:

*shivers*

I will love to get a tatoo of ur face on my chest
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2015
okay undecided

next!!!
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by baggz: 1:06pm On May 20, 2015
have you eaten today, then why are you heating. pls allow the boy to feel himself.
http://chinnko.com/index.php?u=/topic/391/china-s-hanergy-shares-plunge-nearly-50-trade-halted

Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Twaci(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I will love to get a tatoo of ur face on my chest
embarassed embarassed cheesy
Was that a pickup line? Cause I totally fell for it! kiss
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed embarassed cheesy
Was that a pickup line? Cause I totally fell for it! kiss
awwwwww!!! im blushing, but im being serious if only u allow me
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Twaci(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
awwwwww!!! im blushing, but im being serious if only u allow me
Sure! Na your body cheesy
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
Sure! Na your body cheesy
but u will b there with me when i do it o, so dat d drawer can get a caption of ur face
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Twaci(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
but u will b there with me when i do it o, so dat d drawer can get a caption of ur face
I'll just faint embarassed. No thank you. I'll just send u a pic grin
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
Twaci:
I'll just faint embarassed. No thank you. I'll just send u a pic grin
lol ok o, wnt it be romantic if u draw a tatoo of my face on ur butt? dnt panic i will draw it by myself u wnt feel any pain.
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
weed made him do that
Re: Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. by IamforGod: 3:51pm On May 20, 2015
As olamide craze reach, I nor think say e get tatoo for body.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Paralyzed After Taking 2nd Vaccine Shot 2794 Died / Harrysong, Mr2kay, Gandoki, DJ Barbie Thrill Abuja Audience At Shakara And Gang / Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.