Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed (3463 Views)

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / D’banj Admits To N100m Debt Case, Says “it Was An Investment” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by veyronblog: 12:30pm On May 20, 2015
We live in a very sick and twisted world. What’s that you say?

You don’t believe me? You don’t think things in our morally bankrupt culture are THAT bad?

Well, I’m pretty sure I have something that will prove without a shadow of a doubt this world we live in his headed straight for disaster at break neck speed.

A teenage girl recently admitted to having a romantic–and yes, sexual–relationship with her father. The girl is 18-years-old and has been estranged with her pops for over 12 years. Until now.

Here’s a barf bag for you, friend. I know, I know. This is beyond gross, but it only gets worse from here.
Twelve years later, the father and his then 17-year-old daughter reconnected online, realizing they had a lot in common. “We shared the same favorite TV shows — “The Simpson” and “The Big Bang Theory” — and we both love to draw,” the daughter told New York’s “Science of Us” blog.

The pair arranged to meet in person and upon seeing her father for the first time in years, the teen said she was immediately attracted to him.

“It was so weird and confusing. I was seeing my dad for the first time in forever but it was also like, He’s so good-looking! And then I was like, What the hell are you thinking? What is wrong with you?” she said. “I saw him as my dad but then also part of me was like, I’m meeting this guy who I have been talking to over the internet and really connecting with and I find him attractive.”

The young woman said that the attraction began to intensify when she stayed with him for five days. One day, they went on a shopping trip and the father complimented her daughter’s figure. When they returned home, they began .......

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/teen-girl-admits-to-sleeping-with-her.html

Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by drizslim(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2015
Incense of the first order

1 Like

Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by veyronblog: 12:50pm On May 20, 2015
drizslim:
Incense of the first order
lol
Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by sinaj(f): 12:56pm On May 20, 2015
Not in Nigeria nau!
Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by jerflakes(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2015
drizslim:
íncést of the first order

You're welcome
Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by veyronblog: 3:26pm On May 20, 2015
jerflakes:

You're welcome
it is a rampant issue
Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by jerflakes(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2015
veyronblog:
it is a rampant issue

I know. Even nairaland word-check changes it to inbreeding.
Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by veyronblog: 3:30pm On May 20, 2015
jerflakes:

I know. Even nairaland word-check changes it to inbreeding.
lol
Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by veyronblog: 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:
Not in Nigeria nau!
hmm
Re: Teen Girl Admits To Sleeping With Her Father, Says The Two Are Planning To Wed by veyronblog: 11:43pm On May 21, 2015
this is gud sha

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Gave Birth When They Were Teenagers...pics / Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly / Comedienne Wofaifada Goes Topless, Slam All Her Ex Boyfriends Over Her Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.