Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

A Standard Web For Just 10k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Standard Web For Just 10k (958 Views)

Get You Latest Ponzi 2:1 matrix Scripts For Just 10k / Review This Web For Me Pls / How To Enable Whatsapp-web For Iphone Users, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Standard Web For Just 10k by tjcode19(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2015
Get your own standard website for as low as 10K! Its no lie. Buy Bulk SMS for as low as N1, visit sms.satconcepts.com or www.satconcepts.com or call 070366443808, 08168669634 for more info. Sat Concepts ICT..... bringing IT to your door step.
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 20, 2015
tell me d kind of website u will build for 10k....dats how u guys go about spoiling this job. even if its a blogger blog design its not 10k d other tym sum1 gave some crazy specifications for a job and said he wants to do it at 10k..u wake up one morn and learn how to install wordpress next u call urself a webdesigner

2 Likes

Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by dwebdesign(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-website design.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by Sanuzi(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2015
tjcode19:
Get your own standard website for as low as 10K! Its no lie. Buy Bulk SMS for as low as N1, visit sms.satconcepts.com or www.satconcepts.com or call 070366443808, 08168669634 for more info. Sat Concepts ICT..... bringing IT to your door step.

Are u a learner? Website 10k.

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by tjcode19(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2015
James17, You don't have to just jump into conclusion. Courtesy demands you try something before condemning and in view of this, its obvious you know nothing about web. I've been in the business for more than 13years and I've programmed beyond just websites so if your are interested you can give it a trial.
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by Dmayor7(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2015
tjcode19:
James17, You don't have to just jump into conclusion. Courtesy demands you try something before condemning and in view of this, its obvious you know nothing about web. I've been in the business for more than 13years and I've programmed beyond just websites so if your are interested you can give it a trial.

Trial ko, trial ni... Which kind website for 10k...i dey mad?!

See, any website that cost 10k only will not be more than a child play thing... Think of the domain registration, think of the hosting, thinks of the premium themes if it gonna be a cms, think also of the plugins, thinks of the high level of coding needed if it truly gonna worth its place alongside other good websites..

Shm...wahala dey for naija o... Anyway naija4life! Any way na way for most people.....
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by tjcode19(m): 6:04am On May 21, 2015
Mr Dmayor, its not all web that requires plugins, high level of coding and perhaps we are not talking about CMS here. Just a static STANDARD website.

Contact On:

Whatsapp:07036443808
bbm: 56834189
www.satconcepts.com
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by Dmayor7(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2015
tjcode19:
Mr Dmayor, its not all web that requires plugins, high level of coding and perhaps we are not talking about CMS here. Just a static STANDARD website.

Contact On:

Whatsapp:07036443808
bbm: 56834189
www.satconcepts.com

Well well well i get you. But static when site with only 4 pages are nothing men.. You can't go anywhere with it. You can't brand a product with it, you can't rank high with it.

I advice any one that want to own a website to go for the main thing, though it will cost but at the end it pays the bill..

Kudos bro...
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by Nobody: 10:56am On May 21, 2015
tjcode19:
I am a well accomplished web designer ive worked on major projects and all thru my 6years of designing websites from html/css php,CMS's name it ive neva built a website for 10k sha. only gullible clients looking for cheap substandard services will patronize u...all the best sha

2 Likes

Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by drone99(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2015
tjcode19:

You have been in the business for more than 13 years and you build websites for N10,000. Better go learn 'barber work'.

Is this your website? - http://www.satconcepts.com/

No wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by Dmayor7(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2015
hahahahaaaaa "drone19" nawa o..... Hahahaaa you are very funny o...
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by drone99(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
Dmayor7:
hahahahaaaaa "drone19" nawa o..... Hahahaaa you are very funny o...

My brother, it's quite annoying when I see posts like this.

2 Likes

Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by tjcode19(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2015
Smiles @Drone19, You are limited to what you know and its a free world. Thanks for your advise.
drone99:

You have been in the business for more than 13 years and you build websites for N10,000. Better go learn 'barber work'.
Is this your website? - http://www.satconcepts.com/
No wonder!!!

If I build for FREE! its non of your business my brother. What freaks you is no new thing to me. As per your advise, we have many barbers out there that are rich enough to make you shine their shoes so don't under estimate any profession.

1 Like

Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by drone99(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2015
tjcode19:
Smiles @Drone19, You are limited to what you know and its a free world. Thanks for your advise.

If I build for FREE! its non of your business my brother. What freaks you is no new thing to me. As per your advise, we have many barbers out there that are rich enough to make you shine their shoes so don't under estimate any profession.

Don't be lame my friend, there are no rich barbers; you hear me? Have you seen a rich barber in this Lagos?

It is my business if you build shit. You are the type of 'designer' that gives others a bad name.
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by onyengbu: 6:31pm On May 21, 2015
tjcode19:
I've been in the business for more than 13years and I've programmed beyond just websites so if your are interested you can give it a trial.
I was going to contribute but then I checked out your website and you are right. It truly looked 13 years old so no need for all the arguments. You won!
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by ps3o(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
what kind of web development would u do for 10k?
I laugh in programming tongues
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2015
onyengbu:

I was going to contribute but then I checked out your website and you are right. It truly looked 13 years old so no need for all the arguments. You won!
#GBAM ! culdn't av said it better
Re: A Standard Web For Just 10k by datecheaply: 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
[b][size=14pt]Hi there, I am John, a Web designer and developer, 22 years of age. I have been working as a freelance for almost 6 years now and I will be glad in helping you create your next awesome project.

I have been working since I graduated from high school. I have created lots of public and private websites(some shown below) and always looking for more work to learn from. I am using PHP as my primary programming language.

I am a person who is willing to learn and adapts quickly. I am keen to design and security. I believe in the core principles of Open Source and support it. I have a minimalistic approach to design and usability. Simplicity is beauty they say.

I like to keep it simple. My goals are to focus on typography, content and conveying the message that you want to send.

I'm a developer, so I know how to create your website to run across devices using the latest technologies available.

Call me for your project:

https://www.pinterest.com/source/webkuti.in/

Webkuti.in
http://www.webkuti.in
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com[/size]
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Best Prediction Site / Lastest Mtn Cheat Here.....get 20gb / My New Wordpress Blog On Classic Cars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.