Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore (472 Views)

‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore by Valentinedee1402(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2015
Please a friend of mine's manhood has stop functioning,we have tried all we can to revive it But all to no avail. we have visited pastors,prophets,clerics(Alfas) and all sort of religious leaders but the story still remains the same. Please anyone here that knows of any remedy or solution should PLEASE help.

Its was said to be a spiritual problem thus it needs spiritual remedies....please if you know of any well acclaimed spiritualist (Herbalist) that you are sure of please reach me on this number...08167697561

its very urgent and serious! No offense,no abuse please....thanks.
Re: Please This Is Serious And Urgent! If U Dnt Ave A Remedy Please Just Ignore by Anas09: 1:51am On May 21, 2015
You have spoiled everything by going to all of those places u went to. U have complicated the whole issue. Pastors, prophets, alfas. Hmmmm. First and foremost. Have u seen a doctor? What has been diagnosed? If the doctors can't handle it. You need spiritual help now. This is when the chickens comes home to roost. Now the fakes will feast on you. You need christ. Allah or mohammed can't heal. Mohammed died of poison, allah was helpless, he couldn't do anything to help his prophet. Now u need Christ. Not fake ooo. The real christ, the healer. You remember him? Eeehhhmmmm. Now, Are u going to christ now because u want ur manhood back or because u realize what he did for u on the cross? Well, the worst time to talk to anyone about believing and having Faith is wen one is challenged with something like dis. This is wen even believers fall away, how much more an unbeliver? I'd say, become really born again, if God is merciful on u, u'll regain ur manhood, if not, trust me, the grace will be given to u to bear. After. All there are people who r born without a manhood at all. But u ve used urs, maybe recklessly sef. Some of these fine fine gals wif hips, have snakes in their pVps. Wen u dung, u come up flat. We hear confessions everyday but satan won't let us take heed. The Atheists will shout and say those things. Don't exist. I hope u were not one of those atheist on NL. I think una don hear. A man without is tool is already dead. Be warned now.condom no dey stop mamy water from taking ur sperms and eating up ur manhood.

(1) (Reply)

The Wifely Priority / Two Events In One… Quran Revelation In Ramadan, Latter In Former / Offa 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.