Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information (4132 Views)

The Best Of Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Culture/information / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 1:55pm On May 20, 2015
Like him or hate him but one thing you cannot deny is that Lai Mohammed contributed a lot to the pulling down of PDP. He's always cool and collected. Always on point. He's classy. He's articulate unlike FFK who is 'atikulate'.

I'll like this man to become the next minister of information.

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Ralphloren25(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2015
This must be joke the century my dear. That fellow has nothing to offer in such ministry. Please we ve gone past the election period. We are now in for serious business of governance and as such dont have time for noise makers like Lie Moh.

We only need Lie Moh whenever Abati and Doyin Okupe are gisting. For serious business, give the job to Professionals jare.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by egift(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2015
Personally, I will prefer he retain his position as APC party spokesman. Minister for Information should be a smooth operator. Lai Mohammed is a Straight Shooter (no time for games) and if you provoke him, both in grammar and facial expressions - he will give it to you there and then.

All the same, Lai Mohammed is one of the few individuals who helped frame and establish the APC and indeed the Buhari Accession. But he will be better with Party Politics.

#MyTwoCent

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by kokoA(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2015
Ministry of information is different from publicity. He is a good publicist doesn't make him a good administrator.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 2:37pm On May 20, 2015
Ralphloren25:
This must be joke the century my dear. That fellow has nothing to offer in such ministry. Please we ve gone past the election period. We are now in for serious business of governance and as such dont have time for noise makers like Lie Moh.

We only need Lie Moh whenever Abati and Doyin Okupe are gisting. For serious business, give the job to Professionals jare.

Okay, I got your point.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 2:39pm On May 20, 2015
egift:
Personally, I will prefer he retain his position as APC party spokesman. Minister for Information should be a smooth operator. Lai Mohammed is a Straight Shooter (no time for games) and if provoke him, both in grammar and facial expressions - he will give it to you there and then.

All the same, Lai Mohammed is one of the few individuals who help frame and establish the APC and indeed the Buhari Accession. But he will be better with Party Politics.

#MyTwoCent

Good points, thanks. But I think he can do a better job as the minister of information.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 2:50pm On May 20, 2015
kokoA:
Ministry of information is different from publicity. He is a good publicist doesn't make him a good administrator.

Good point. Okay, maybe I was just fantasizing. But do you have anyone in mind. And if I may ask you, how do you know he's not a good administrator?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Maxymilliano(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2015
He will fit perfectly into the role of Minister of Public enlightment and propaganda, after Joseph Goebbel.

He is good at dishing out propagandas, innuendoes, half truth and outright lies !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by kokoA(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2015
change49ja:

Good point. Okay, maybe I was just fantasizing. But do you have anyone in mind.
Sam Nda-Isiah.. The owner of Leadership newspapers and former presidential aspirant.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
Maxymilliano:
He will fit perfectly into the role of Minister of Public enlightment and propaganda, after Joseph Goebbel.

He is good at dishing out propagandas, innuendoes, half truth and outright lies !

It seems you're angry about something. My guy pls calm down.

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by ARKdiscloser7(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
Lol! Sorry Mr. Poster, this particular one back fired.
Go back to your drawing board and fish out another nonsense for the trash.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
kokoA:
Sam Nda-Isiah.. The owner of Leadership newspapers and former presidential aspirant.

Is he an APC member or do you think he'll be interested in that position?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 2:59pm On May 20, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Lol! Sorry Mr. Poster, this particular one back fired.
Go back to your drawing board and fish out another nonsense for the trash.

And you still have time for this nonsense grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by PassingShot(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2015
Lai Mohammed will definitely make an excellent minister of information. I like the way he chooses and makes use of words.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by yomzzy(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2015
Won't be a bad decision..

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by kokoA(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2015
change49ja:

Is he an APC member or do you think he'll be interested in that position?
of course he is an APC member. He contested APC presidential primaries with Buhari, Kwankwanso, Rochas and Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
He won't nd can't be a gud minister of information
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by ZACHIE: 3:08pm On May 20, 2015
Lai Mohammed is a thoroughbred.
He will function in many capacities if given the chance,the least being Minister for Communication.
That guy is a French and Classic graduate before dabbling into Law and Journalism .
He is not cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 3:09pm On May 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Lai Mohammed will definitely make an excellent minister of information. I like the way he chooses and makes use of words.

Respect.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 3:10pm On May 20, 2015
yomzzy:
Won't be a bad decision..

Thanks.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 3:10pm On May 20, 2015
kokoA:
of course he is an APC member. He contested APC presidential primaries with Buhari, Kwankwanso, Rochas and Atiku.

Really? That's good then.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2015
change49ja:

Respect.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by PassingShot(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2015
ZACHIE:
He will function in many capacities if given the chance,the least being Minister for Communication.
That guy is a French and Classic graduate before dabbling into Law and Journalism .
He is not cheap.

No wonder he was able to take PDP to the cleaners!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 3:17pm On May 20, 2015
ZACHIE:
He is not cheap.

Wow...for real? No wonder...That guy is so good.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 3:18pm On May 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 20, 2015
Then truth has fled govt
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Because gullible hate filled moslem fools like you believed every lie he spewed from his dysentery pampers

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 3:20pm On May 20, 2015
(Abati + Okupe + FFK + other PDP media officers) 9 = Lai Mohamed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 20, 2015
change49ja:
(Abati + Okupe + FFK + other PDP media officers) 9 = Lai Mohamed. grin

Slavery is imminent
Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by change49ja: 3:35pm On May 20, 2015
WombRaiders:

Because gullible hate filled moslem fools like you believed every lie he spewed from his dysentery pampers

There we go again. Religion? If he's a gullible Moslem just because he expressed his mind, then I'm a gullible Christian. I guess you'll say Prof Wole Soyinka is a gullible Traditionalist. Bottomline PDP lost(I know it hurts but you need to move on) and come May 29th, Buhari will become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
change49ja:

There we go again. Religion? If he's a gullible Moslem just because he expressed his mind, then I'm a gullible Christian.

Who gives a rat azz what you claim you are still a blind fool

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Minister Of Information by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 20, 2015
Lai Muhammed is just awaiting announcement. You can take that to the bank.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans are Demonic In Nature. / UI and UNILAG's first VC: Why Awo Forbidden Zik To Rule Western Region / Ban on Bureau De Change: Is Buhari Fighting The Hausas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.