Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Wish I Could Eradicate Gnld - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wish I Could Eradicate Gnld (355 Views)

End Of The World: A Wish I Want Unfulfilled / I Wish I Could See My Wife’s Face – Cobhams Asuquo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish I Could Eradicate Gnld by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 20, 2015
so this guy came to my construction site and he is trying to introduce their network and product to me,this bring two people and u will climb up the chain ladder stuff..the guy looks rough and dirty and he look so serious and determined. I now told him that why can't he channel this same energy into another venture?he now said very soon,they will take him to Dubai and he will tour countries and he will be given some goodies all he need to do now is bring four more people! as in,what sort of people are this gnld? it's like they brainwashed their members not to know anything except their company and products.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Nigeria Melts Down Over Scarcity Amidst Financial, Media Organisati / Fifa President Sepp Blatter Resigns!!!!!! / Most Exclusive Village In America With Only 35 Homes And Its Own Private Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.