Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Sorelle Gets Her Brows Groomed (Before and After Pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sorelle Gets Her Brows Groomed (Before and After Pictures) (961 Views)

Don't Let Him Or Her Down Again. See Before And After Pictures / When Your Girl Draws Her Brows Like This.. / Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorelle Gets Her Brows Groomed (Before and After Pictures) by kmaz: 2:08pm On May 20, 2015
I am ALWAYS team choose the best brows for your face, which was what she also wanted.

Good thing about getting the brows well groomed is that you don't have to always fill, highlight or define because you always wake up like that......flawless!

Please ladies don't trade your beautiful brows for nothing.

Here's Sorelle's Before and After I groomed her brows; looking all natural: no photoshop, no brow filler, no highlighter or definer.

Check out more photos here

http://simplyomata..com/2015/05/sorelle-gets-her-brows-groomed.html

1 Like

Re: Sorelle Gets Her Brows Groomed (Before and After Pictures) by GBAGAAUN(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2015
the differences is not too much o jare
oloshi!
Re: Sorelle Gets Her Brows Groomed (Before and After Pictures) by Mprex(f): 4:28pm On May 20, 2015
i regret shaving my eye brows to a thin line. Presently i'm allowing it grow bushy so i can groom it properly
Re: Sorelle Gets Her Brows Groomed (Before and After Pictures) by prettyjo(f): 7:13pm On May 20, 2015
OK naa

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Supposed Fashion: Would You Rock This Hair-Do? / What Would You Do To Them If U Had A Gun. (PHOTO) / Bellamakeovers Bridal Makeup Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.