Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED (765 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria / A Teenage Nigerian Entrepreneur Needs Your Help. / A Young Entrepreneur Needs Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by STolulope(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
Hello,

I need to put together a team of about 15 smart, business minded people to work with. I need people who can relate well and share ideas. I run a creative media outfit duly registered by the corporate affairs commission. Some of the services offered include brand creation, logo design and website development. I also publish a student and youth magazine (See attached picture).

OUTDATED
Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by STolulope(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2015
I plan to get this off the ground real soon. Interested people should respond ASAP.
Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by STolulope(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2015
I'm hoping to team up with result-driven people. This should be seen as a start of something big.

1 Like

Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by STolulope(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2015
OUTDATED
Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by STolulope(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
Thanks for the calls and mails. I've gotten enough interested people and won't respond to any mail sent after this post.

For people making enquiries about sales and marketing opportunities, I'll create another thread for that and post the link here.

Thanks once again.
Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by bonnykah: 3:33pm On May 22, 2015

Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by STolulope(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2015
Kindly note that the post n link above is not from me (the original poster)

My link will be to a new nairaland thread and will be posted with my username: STolulope.

Thanks.
Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by Pavore9: 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
STolulope:
Kindly note that the post n link above is not from me (the original poster)

My link will be to a new nairaland thread and will be posted with my username: STolulope.

Thanks.

Report him to the Moderator.
Re: Young Entrepreneur Needs A Team To Work With- OUTDATED by STolulope(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2015
For people who made inquiries about sales and marketing opportunities, here's the thread I promised to create. Do visit and make your contribution.

https://www.nairaland.com/2332305/journey-into-marketing-sales-unemployed

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Port-harcourt, Aba, Enugu, Umuahia, Owerri? / 50% Off On Innjoo Fire- Black & Gold At 10am / How To Your Own Eccommerce Website Like Jumia & Konga & Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.