Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus (895 Views)

Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Holy Mary And Protestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2015
Why is Holy Mary mother of Jesus excluded in Bible? Why is she mentioned just 17 times in bible? Why doesn't she write any part of the bible? Why is she not written about in any part of the bible..............
Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2015
I know bible is not the word of God nor word of Jesus or gospel of Jesus per say... it's just like a story book... it's like story of mark about Jesus, story of john about Jesus and so on... that's why there are so many contradictions in bible... it's more or less like a rumour.. only one person can actually confirm it.. although every rumour has element of truth.. to confirm the truth about every contradiction or the truth about bible itself.. ask quran... besides there's nothing like Jesus, Bible,God, Church and Trinity in the original scripture of the writers of prophet isa account...

if you wanna know the real word in English for Jesus, bible, God, church or Trinity.. consult armaric bible and Greek and Hebrew language.. although the scriptures were written in armaric.. find armaric translated scripture and read
Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by enochogaga(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2015
But first she is not the only woman mention in the bible.
Pls bro understand this, mary is just a woman who God use as a passway for jesus, mary did realy give birth to (God) jesus. In john 1:1. Said he (jesus) was in the beginning before the world was created. Mary find favour as many of us today find favour to take the word of God to people and around the earth. Cos jesus was the word of in flesh.
Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2015
If someone start barshing islam u guys will start crying,if this post is not removed in the next one hour islam will not find it funy(from a member of Flying Spaghetti Monster)his noodly apendage has spoken

Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2015
enochogaga:
But first she is not the only woman mention in the bible.
Pls bro understand this, mary is just a woman who God use as a passway for jesus, mary did realy give birth to (God) jesus. In john 1:1. Said he (jesus) was in the beginning before the world was created. Mary find favour as many of us today find favour to take the word of God to people and around the earth. Cos jesus was the word of in flesh.

you called Mary just a woman? may Allah forgive you.. john 1:1 was said by john not by Jesus.. and according to armaric bible, what was translated in other bibles is different...

do you agree with me that if Mary wrote part of the bible... there won't be any misconception about the birth and diety of Jesus
Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
If someone start barshing islam u guys will start crying,if this post is not removed in the next one hour islam will not find it funy(from a member of Flying Spaghetti Monster)his noodly apendage has spoken

I like your picture..it shows you among the people who knows nothing about Islam... there is no where where unjust killings or beheading is allowed in Islam.. besides, the issue of marrying little girl, ayeesha was 19 when she got married with prophet Muhammad.. I don't know what's in sandwich.. but if it contains anything from pig.. its not allowed.. moses said it, Jesus said it and prophet Muhammad said it.. just like they all preached ONE GOD (ALLAH)
Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

I like your picture..it shows you among the people who knows nothing about Islam... there is no where where unjust killings or beheading is allowed in Islam.. besides, the issue of marrying little girl, ayeesha was 19 when she got married with prophet Muhammad.. I don't know what's in sandwich.. but if it contains anything from pig.. its not allowed.. moses said it, Jesus said it and prophet Muhammad said it.. just like they all preached ONE GOD (ALLAH)

Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by enochogaga(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

you called Mary just a woman? may Allah forgive you.. john 1:1 was said by john not by Jesus.. and according to armaric bible, what was translated in other bibles is different...

do you agree with me that if Mary wrote part of the bible... there won't be any misconception about the birth and diety of Jesus

Mary is not just an ordinary woman,am just trying to use a word that can only be use when it come to God and man, we all are god's , we are like the Almighty father. So pls pardon me she is not.
Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2015
enochogaga:

Mary is not just an ordinary woman,am just trying to use a word that can only be use when it come to God and man, we all are god's , we are like the Almighty father. So pls pardon me she is not.

cool bro..
Re: Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=mkpakanaodogwu post=33927925][/quote]it's people that are angered about Islam insults says that not Quran nor Islam... laughing.. science whose all discoveries and progress is not certain.. it's so so shaky

(1) (Reply)

I Believe That Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit Sent Into All The Earth / Supernatural Favor Via Prophetic Declaration! / THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.