Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu (4661 Views)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by thepinkcrystal: 3:30pm On May 20, 2015
More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu Looking Like A Couple! What Happened To Sira Kante?
MAY 20, 2015 in Baby Mama Drama,Celebrity that1960chick.com

So yesterday Ovation publisher Dele Momodu let the cat out of the bag by revealing that Davido was definitely the father of a baby girl by providing pictures of the 22 year old and his baby mama at her baby shower. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT]

And this morning the media mogul dropped some more pictures of Davido and the mother of his child, 28 year old Sophie Momodu (who happens to be Mr. Momodu’s cousin) looking very much like a couple in love while bonding at the baby shower which happened a few short months ago.

He shared the pictures while congratulating the new parents, writing “May your joy endure forever”

See another picture after the jump

Since Dele Momodu dropped the pictures, neither Davido nor anyone in his camp have responded to the pictures.

Seeing how happy Davido looks with his baby mother, I can’t help but wonder what happened to Sira Kante, the Guinean girl the pop star was gushing about all over Instagram just a few months ago?

Image Credit: Dele Momodu
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by Simplefaithy(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2015
sud in case, ftc. OK o we don hear
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by temitemi1(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2015
Non of my business...
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by MayflowerB(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2015
undecided
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by MayflowerB(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2015
its all about d money
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by geovanni24(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2015
Ugly girl....davido does not have thirst...igbo guys can't go down with dat kinda girl....mtvhee

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by enoqueen: 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
And another girl go still get belle.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by duduade: 5:01pm On May 20, 2015
See davido and the girls mouth. . Their mouth biiiiig... I pirry the small girl sha... how d mouth go be buh as usual when she grow with too much money every one will be saying she's so adorable, beautiful and sexy.. even with her double Michelin lips...

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by amokeme(f): 5:22pm On May 20, 2015
"Baby mama" is the in thing now..
Pathetic.. I love the first picture tho
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by tpiadotcom: 5:48pm On May 20, 2015
people can manage this scenario even though?
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by lilmax(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2015
She no fine
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 20, 2015
Well, whatever rocks their boat! undecided
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by IamOpemipo(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2015
geovanni24:
Ugly girl....davido does not have thirst...igbo guys can't go down with dat kinda girl....mtvhee

Give am water now..iranu
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by spongeisback: 7:15pm On May 20, 2015
See as their face wide, the baby face go sarambara wella.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by ogeneigbo(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to be a blessing to you all.
Looking at the situation of Nigeria, I felt the only way I could give to people is telling them my secret to financial freedom for free. Yes free!!!.

A lot of people online will tell you if you want to know their secret, pay $10 bla bla...... I don't think that's real help if at all they are genuine and not scammers. I wouldn't really blame them because giving out something for free won't be valued. For me, I'm going to
break that record by giving you my secret to financial freedom.

When I was a child my parents will tell me go to school, study a good course, graduate with good grade, get a good job and your future is secured. This is the mentality of every Nigerian who goes to school. Ask a student he or she will tell you he wants to study a good course so that they can get a good paid job.
As for Madam Kate who I met recently at Eko bank and ask her how good she enjoys her job as the manager who earns a whooping sum of #500,000 per month, and she would sincerely tell you we are slaves. Every person working in the bank will identify with this. You wake early rush off to work of mental depression and go back very late only to wake up early again to work. This is called "stress" which is a killer. Now let me ask this question. For how long will we continue in this cycle and we keep on instilling this same procedure to our children. This is what I call "Generation enslavement"

While reading the book of Robert kiyosaki called "The cash flow quadrant" he elaborated that there are only four ways to earn. Either you are

( Employee) (Business owner)
you have a job people work for you

(Self employed). (Investor)
You own a job money works for you

If you are on the left side, you are on the rat race
If you are on right side, then you rule the world.

Wonder why Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg, Oprah Winfrey, even our own Dangote are the richest and world changers today in the society? Neither of these people in their quest for success graduated from a high learning institution.
I'm not trying to say that going to school is not good, but that the real world faces you after you graduate from a university.
Dangote has the biggest industry producing sugar in Africa and even second in the world, he was awarded for providing employment for Nigerians(graduates).
Why would you spend so many years in a university only to work for someone who dropped out of school or even an illiterate?
Now reassess your goals and know if you are really wiser than these men who saw the enslavement and took to their heels to become financially free.
Dangote and the above mentioned characters are under the business owners and investors.
Your destiny is now in your hands to choose the rat race or being financially wealthy.
Sack your boss today and become a boss. A saying goes that a rich mind sees opportunity and grabs it while the poor ignores it and get poorer only to feed the rich. I wonder why the poor are envious and angry with the rich when they have decided to waste opportunities.
Now I'm talking to you, do you want to be a be a master or slave? Do you want to determine how much you earn or allow someone reward your huge effort with peanuts? Take a deep breath, answer the above questions before reading the next paragraph. If you want to remain stagnant or a slave then quit reading now, if not, go ahead and see my new found secret.

I have never wanted to work under someone in my life yet I was still on the left quadrant because there was no money to start up a company that would run on a system, so I took a job that I received #50,000 monthly after my NYSC. Sometimes, before I received a paycheck, I would already be in debt because I have pay my bills, feeding, transportation, clothing, etc. I was in this same rat race, always broke and smiling but I was dead inside because there was no savings, nothing positive at all. It was like a rat hole. Not until I found out about this investment for life business that has given me financial freedom to sleep and wake up anytime I want and get money flowing into my bank account like the ocean with almost no work at all. In fact this business thought me that being lazy still pays yes! Get lazy and get rich.

Here comes the deal "Alliance In Motion Global" this company changed my life both health wise and wealth wise. They are the best multi-level marketing company now in the world and trust me
I'm a living testimony.
With this company you understand the power of what I call investing with zero yes zero! And become a millionaire in few days. When I first heard of this company i doubted how possible to make money with their system pattern because it was unbelievable but today I’m a testimony.
Now you know my secret. But do you know making a million in a month is small money? Now you are thinking this guy must be joking. My dear this one na real oh! Not dem say!

Alliance in motion global has turned over 150 Nigerians into self-made multi-millionaires in just two years. It has turned over 1200 self-made millionaires in the Philippines.
Be the next millionaire. It’s legit and it’s a registered business in Nigeria owned by Dr Ed Cabantog from Philippines. I won't say more than this for now. If you want to change your life forever then come let's make you one.

For more questions and enquiries, please ask here I would not give out any phone number here for personal security purpose
But you can email anisiudochiagozie@gmail.com for more enquiries.

Remember your destiny is in your hands don't say you did not hear.
I have given out the success way it’s now left for you to choose.
Good day guys I will be glad to help you succeed that's the real meaning of success.
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by benkings(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
Dey look hapi to together
Re: More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2015
XO XO BABYMAMA NO WIFE grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check-out 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Hottest Daughters! / Hilarious Picture Of A Governor Pressing His Wife Boobs / Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.