Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Does Anyone Know The Address Of The Cameroon Consulate In Lagos Or Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Know The Address Of The Cameroon Consulate In Lagos Or Abuja? (1376 Views)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Man To Death In Cameroon (Graphic Photos) / South Africa Shuts Lagos Consulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know The Address Of The Cameroon Consulate In Lagos Or Abuja? by DeLaRue: 3:42pm On May 20, 2015
Please, I need information on where and how to apply for a Cameroon business visa for a foreigner who is currently residing in Nigeria.

Does anyone have phone numbers for the Cameroon Consulate in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Does Anyone Know The Address Of The Cameroon Consulate In Lagos Or Abuja? by Hishowlau(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
Google
Re: Does Anyone Know The Address Of The Cameroon Consulate In Lagos Or Abuja? by DeLaRue: 3:49pm On May 20, 2015
Not much help from Google I'm afraid.

The results are mostly related to listings such as Vconnect etc, most of which doesn't actually carry any useful information
Re: Does Anyone Know The Address Of The Cameroon Consulate In Lagos Or Abuja? by modskiller(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
I think it's somewhere behind ""Huawei"" Complex on V.I adjacent Glo office...

(1) (Reply)

Settlement Visa In Nigeria / The World's Tallest Man Poses Against Air Seychelles Airbus A330 / Top 10 Closest International Boundaries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.