Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Need A Link For Xender For PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Link For Xender For PC (2138 Views)

How To Use Xender On Your Blackberry 10 Device / How To Transfer Files Wirelessly With Xender From PC To Phone Or Phone To PC / How To Send Files From An Android To Iphone Using Xender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Link For Xender For PC by civilserva: 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
I need a link for clean copy of Xender for PC. Just post here thanks.
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by Elsquidme(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2015
sorry not available at the moment but you can try bluestack which enable you install android apps on PC. it kinda look like android os on PC or you can try super beam for android and PC. its available. it enable you transfer files from your android phone to PC using WiFi direct.
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by obamaweezy(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
Go and download shareit, d pc and mobile apk version. U can transfer tins wirelessly

1 Like

Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by benedictuyi(m): 1:11am On May 21, 2015
Download software data cable on your phone and you can transfer to pc using wifi
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by civilserva: 2:58am On May 21, 2015
Elsquidme:
sorry not available at the moment but you can try bluestack which enable you install android apps on PC. it kinda look like android os on PC or you can try super beam for android and PC. its available. it enable you transfer files from your android phone to PC using WiFi direct.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by civilserva: 2:59am On May 21, 2015
obamaweezy:
Go and download shareit, d pc and mobile apk version. U can transfer tins wirelessly

Thanks
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by civilserva: 3:00am On May 21, 2015
benedictuyi:
Download software data cable on your phone and you can transfer to pc using wifi

Thanks
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by subwaysurfers: 8:33pm On May 22, 2015
I found out this website which tells that you can easily download Xender for PC App with Bluestacks but still I don't like this guide much but thought that it might help you.
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by eunisam: 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
all the posters above me are linkless commenters.
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by Makeyupdates(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
If you are looking for official Xender Pc version it may not available. Refer to this link you will get Xender for Pc. And shareit for Pc is also best option for sharing files. Refer here

http://www.makeyupdates.com/download-xender-pc-laptop-windows-mac/

http://www.makeyupdates.com/download-shareit-pc-windows/
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
>>> Xender download here.

Tap connect to PC and follow the instructions.

That's how I move my files from phone to PC
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by Efukikata(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
removed
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by Maisamari1994: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Today's tutorial is gonna be on sending music, videos, apps, documents etc to your system using xender and also receiving from your system.

in this new age, everything has really gone wireless. soon we will no longer have to use cords or cable again. Now you no longerneed usb cables inorder transfer files to your system. Many apps have been created to help your transfer files wirelessly, and today i will be treating on Xender.

Xender is one of the world's leading application for file transfer and sharing. It offers users the convenience to transfer files of different types and sizes between mobile devices, either Android or iOS based, with no need for cables or Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection, and with absolutely no mobile data usage for transfer.The company was established in 2011 with the vision to provide better connectivity to the world through technology innovation and devotion to users. Powered by a truly global team we are committed to highest quality standards and user experiences ofour applications. With high growth rate in the past few years, we havenow more than 80 million activated users globally covering all time zones and more than 30 different languages.Now lets go to how to connect it toyour computer. follow the procedures below

PROCEDURES

You dont have to install xender on your computer because its an apk file and does not work on windows.steps

1. Open Xender on your phone, clickon the airplane icon to connect. At the bottom of the screen, select the icon with computer image with the name 'PC/MAC' continue here»» ht
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by Gizmomachine: 4:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Here is a link: https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/11/download-xender-for-pc-laptop/

civilserva:
Re: I Need A Link For Xender For PC by guji12(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2018
civilserva:

The only way u can use xender for PC is Tru ur fone. Tap d avater @ top left u'll see connect to PC. Follow d instructions.drn u can exchange files

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL Finally Land The Big Jet / I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need / Google Allo Hits 5 Million Downloads In The Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.