Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) (44017 Views)

At The End Of The Tunnel / The Downfall Of A Man, Is Not The End Of His Life / The End Of My Fears. A Motivational Poem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by obstead200(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Silly writer it will take u a year to finish this why u come start am in the first place
Very rude of u.
Nobody begged u to read dis story. It takes a lot of mental exertion to put together a story like dis. And u don't pay kayemjay for writing. He has to seek his daily bread outside nairaland u know. And dat is also time consuming.

Abeg kayemjay no mind dis person. Make time.to come.update abeg. Don't be like Ishilove and don't allow dis story drag forever like TCA.I remain a loyal fan.
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
obstead200:

Very rude of u.
Nobody begged u to read dis story. It takes a lot of mental exertion to put together a story like dis. And u don't pay kayemjay for writing. He has to seek his daily bread outside nairaland u know. And dat is also time consuming.

Abeg kayemjay no mind dis person. Make time.to come.update abeg. Don't be like Ishilove and don't allow dis story drag forever like TCA.I remain a loyal fan.

proudly supported
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
obstead200:

Very rude of u.

I Seconded...
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Lol why start what he can't finish

Silly writer

Now wait for the zombiesss to quote me
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by kayemjay(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Good morning everyone.

A very very big apology to all my fans, and readers for my prolonged absence. Circumstances beyond my control made it impossible for me to update this thread.

I have two completed stories here and I will do justice to this one too.

Updates today at 8pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by oluwashedy: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Waiting
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by stuff46(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
I Seconded...
Thirded
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Skimpledawg(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
stuff46:

Thirded
Fourthed oo..... D boss has already shown himsef..! Dia will b food for all
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by kayemjay(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks guys.

BREAKING NEWS..

Updates will come TODAY but may come much later than 8pm. I just got home and have just began typing.

Please bear with me.

1 Like

Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by JigsawKillah(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
10:04PM
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
So, this story is still on!
Interesting
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Olaide59(f): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Following
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by kayemjay(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hey guys.

I tried to post last night but I was banned by antispam. I am currently not with my laptop so I can not guarantee that I would be able to post today but I assure you that I will really try.

PS:

I sweat and toil, and amidst plagiarism and lack of appreciation, still make out time to post here for my fans to enjoy. I am not being paid for this neither do I get any form of compensation. I have a young family to look after, a very demanding job and a hectic schedule. So please, if you do not hear from me, kindly know that out of sight is NOT out of mind.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Nairalander01: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
kayemjay:
Hey guys.

I tried to post last night but I was banned by antispam. I am currently not with my laptop so I can not guarantee that I would be able to post today but I assure you that I will really try.

PS:

I sweat and toil, and amidst plagiarism and lack of appreciation, still make out time to post here for my fans to enjoy. I am not being paid for this neither do I get any form of compensation. I have a young family to look after, a very demanding job and a hectic schedule. So please, if you do not hear from me, kindly know that out of sight is NOT out of mind.

Thank you.
Hmmmm O.K cry

While you're still at it can you please recommend thrilling foreign movies that I can keep myself busy with while you prepare an update. wink grin
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
But this guy is good mehn. I enjoyed An Evening With Eva and The Complete Assassin
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
He's amazing... But make him dey try give us something, even if na (twice) a Week...
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Deluxewize(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
kayemjay:
Hey guys.

PS:

Thank you.
Now we understand. We understand as well that you are not getting paid for this write up,but you saw it as a pleasure to write it in the first place & NLders sees it to be one of your exclusive thriller which they really appreciate & that appreciation can go a long way you wouldn't expect; so please sir keep up the fantastic work because you getting paid or seen to be more valuable will come in handy @ the right time.
Thanks.
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by donkross1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nawa to una oo. So no one fit send me alert say Kmj don start new movie.... undecided
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Ikdbabie(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
What is happening to this story na. Sir kayemjay what is going on now.
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by ElvisGee94(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good work bro..... Feeling u Alweady wink
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by kayemjay(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2015
I know you miss me so much. I miss you too my people. I am just trying to survive in the literary world and make some money. I will be with you all as soon as I can. It is a promise. Meanwhile, please take some time to read the information below.

ekaromail:
Title: An Evening With Eva

Genre: Crime

Author: Kevin John

Format: e-book

Publisher: Okadabooks

Release Date: 25th of August 2015

Sean, a young IT professional is tracked down and abducted by GhostCorp, who forcefully train and remodel him to become a very dangerous assassin. He eventually becomes the most wanted criminal sought by all security agencies in the country.

However, Sean’s abilities keep him invincible. In their usual manner, the Ghost Corporation cajoles and lures the pretty and ravishing Eva Makinde to join their ranks, to be trained as a top assassin.

Tired of the way Ghostcorp terrorizes with impunity, Detective Ahmed decides to go up against them head on, thereby inviting the most dangerous assassins in the Corporation into his radar.

Retired Colonel Giwa Haruna, the most feared and decorated military veteran of the modern era is unofficially forced out of retirement when his nephew, Detective Ahmed’s life is threatened. A conspiracy brews within the most dangerous criminal organization in the country and there is a threat to the seat of power. When Sean meets Eva at a planned dinner by GhostCorp, he falls in love with her and then the script is rewritten. Sean, Eva and the Retired Colonel form a deadly alliance and eventually destroy Ghost Corporation, killing the General (Head of GhostCorp) in the process.

Alliances are broken, enemies become allies, blood is spilled and the unimaginable comes to light just after An Evening with Eva.

To get your copy, simply go to okadabooks and download the free app. After installing it, log into your account and search for An Evening With Eva.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773607_img20150821wa0010_jpeg51a1215cbf7d9c89e190ece1249f34cc

Kindly visit THIS LINK to see other available books from your favorite authors like Repogirl, Frank3:17, Larrysun, etc.
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by kayemjay(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello! I just participated in a certain short story competition; the winner will be determined by votes. Kindly show your love my voting for my short story. Thank you and may God bless you as you do so.

Vote The Firewall by Kevin John in the link below:

www.mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

You can read the short story (The Firewall by Kevin John) below:

http://mobilebookshelf.com/the-firewall-by-kelvin-monday-john-kayemjay/

Please remember to tell others to vote, too. May God bless your efforts. Thank you so much.

Yours humbly,

Kevin John

3 Likes

Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by bblacky(f): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am so addicted to ur name dat I follow it like fly egret....the master of pen!!!! Glad d story s back.....more ink to ur pen
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by donkross1(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Nawa oooo undecided

1 Like

Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Whizpeter(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2015
I just sat at home trying to look for any crime story to read on NL, All of a sudden, a name came to my mind, 'Kayemjay', I then remembered that you promised us a continuation of Complete Assassin so I raced to ya TL and here it was smiling at me...

Lemme start reading, I'd pen my thoughts when I catch up...

I trust you to deliver...

*In James Bond's Voice* Can i have a Glass of Vodka Martini please? Shaken not Stirred.... cheesy
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Whizpeter(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Finally done with the catching up, Kayemjay you are still doing what you know how to do best...

The only problem is ya scanty updates, Chairman, na October we dey ooo.... Tamper Justice with mercy.
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by vickkydgreat(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Kudos to you master kajemjay.. You are getting somewere with this but come and update for us o..

And while waiting for update the people here can please help me take a look at my new work on nairaland here"KUTANA THE GREAT..crisizm,encourage ar all expected with comments tank u all" you can access it through my profile
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by vickkydgreat(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Jennimma Stuff46 titigold dnarvaez toykathy abuklaw atk01 electgineer confistified 3dimension unlimitedbosco estiedoll kenwins d9ty7 sexysapphire okinjay

i don invite all of una now o sorry for the delay before
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by kayemjay(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Phew....

Dust Cobwebs,

Cleans Window glasses,

Sweeps the floor,

And puts on the AC.

*Adjusts the microphone*

I know there is no one here. I am hoping gradually, i will get everyone back in.

I have been through the jaws of the lion, the claws of the tiger and the eyes of a needle.

A lot has happened to me, including job loss, shelter provision and a break in academic pursuits. But thanks to God, I am back on my feet.

This place is gonna come alive sooner than you think.

Don't blink.

2 Likes

Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by kayemdy: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Take your time and come back once and for all

Removes the dusty seats n places mats

Let the party begin soonest
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by JigsawKillah(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
This one you're Kayemdy cleaning. . . Kayemjay, If you don't update, Kayemdy would be cleaning your wounds next! grin grin grin

Been too long fam! Give us good presents na
Re: SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) by Atk01(f): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ope ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Heart Of A Broken Girl / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.