Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (61810 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 7:12am On May 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Putting down women because they're dark skin is one thing, creating IDs to impersonate Yoruba men seeking Igbo women is a testament of insecurity.

Like I said before, marriage is a personal choice. Each to his own. If Yoruba women aren't complaining, then they aren't lacking. Igbo men seems to be the one crying on the topic.

That dark skin stuff is so stupid and reeks of self-hate.There are soooooooooooo many beautiful dark skin black women.Heck a lot the models who made it big from Africa are dark skin and folks just admire their beauty.Dunno why these folks be using that line over n over....its over-flogged.

As the Haitians say Nou led, Nou la "We are ugly, but we are here"....beauty don't put food in stomach otherwise there won't be so many poor "beautiful" Asians,Chinese,Whites etc...life is about survival.

That's some serious sadness to go create an account to impersonate someone to trash them...as I mentioned if nairaland is used as a specimen for hate towards Yorubas as folks express what they truly feel once given anonymity...that hate is worse than what the Klu Klux Klan have towards Blacks in America lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by lastpage: 8:00am On May 22, 2015
MrsChima:

You are still alive? I thought e Bola took your life! lipsrsealed

No, l am dead! Numskull. tongue tongue tongue

Shows how devilishly-stewpid your lineage is! undecided undecided undecided

Losers!! Losing since 1914.
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:15am On May 22, 2015
Things that snatch your Loved ones from you
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritzytbabs(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2015
MrBasketball:

I heard of those people from some people about them... Tell me something coz i know a girl from there but we haven't seen each other yet.

Will like to know.
kelish:
waitin mbaise do u

never encountered any buh from stuffs i've read about them "ONLINE".......it calls for caution

read the comments on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/221845/cost-marrying-mbaise-imo-state/3#33902129
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by MrsChima(f): 10:00am On May 22, 2015
lastpage:

No, l am dead! Numskull. tongue tongue tongue

Shows how devilishly-stewpid your lineage is! undecided undecided undecided

Losers!! Losing since 1914.
grin grin

Lastpage!

A bish is hurting! grin grin grin
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by limolalikamaila: 11:10am On May 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what a terrible way of asking a lady out.
am not asking yet just preparing for d inevitable
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by lastpage: 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
MrsChima:

A bish is hurting! grin grin grin

Definition:
Bish - Noun, a mistake or blunder.

Oponnu, stark illiterate!
Bish koo, Biscuit nii!
Just gerrout of my radar.
Let your "seniors" engage me, if the want. wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by portaableg(f): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
You are MAD
MrBasketball:

Your post is dumb and full of tribalism without sense.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by portaableg(f): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
And only sensible human being understood my post.

MrBasketball:

Your post is dumb and full of tribalism without sense.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
This thread is still on.?
lol @ yoruba women.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
quimicababes:

That dark skin stuff is so stupid and reeks of self-hate.There are soooooooooooo many beautiful dark skin black women.Heck a lot the models who made it big from Africa are dark skin and folks just admire their beauty.Dunno why these folks be using that line over n over....its over-flogged.

As the Haitians say Nou led, Nou la "We are ugly, but we are here"....beauty don't put food in stomach otherwise there won't be so many poor "beautiful" Asians,Chinese,Whites etc...life is about survival.

That's some serious sadness to go create an account to impersonate someone to trash them...as I mentioned if nairaland is used as a specimen for hate towards Yorubas as folks express what they truly feel once given anonymity...that hate is worse than what the Klu Klux Klan have towards Blacks in America lol.
Shut up you nincompoop.
Was it not a yoruba imbecilic king that threaten to drown a whole ethnic group in a lagoon.?
What hate is worse than that, you hypocritical nitwit.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
DrMoffy:
don't equate stupid and pride to confidence by declaring unstrategised war.... Defeat was imminent! And making reference to massive voting of clueless and underperforming govt of GEJ confirms u are sentimental and tribalistic in nature. FYI, Confidence is nt by boasting, it is an individual effort built frm inner strength by virtue of experience and available grace to mankind.... Be wise!
Unstrategized war you say?
A war brought to an abrupt end by treachery from cowards.
Don't worry, it won't happen again.
Yorubas will not get the opportunity to betray us again.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

Negro this is 2015. If a woman says "I no want", she no want. A woman decides who she wants as her mate . Pele that May be why your igbo crushes favor Yoruba men.

As In.....everything else you say is the reason why you're losing your women to Yoruba men.

As per me, how can I be lonely with 3 baby daddies and 3 children from each, according to you grin
Why do you think igbo women are desirable and pleasing to the eyes?
It is a product of hundreds of years of good genetic buildup between the male and female igbo generations.
If you want to improve the yoruba genetic make-up, then maybe you will have to solicit for igbo sperm donors.
Tell your randy men to marry from your own stock and stop polluting the igbo genes with inheritable ugliness.
I don't want to find someone one day bearing amaka looking as ugly as ileke-idi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by christopher123(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2015
dewstar:

I have wondered about this myself. I have a friend (who is also a church) member who has sworn publicly never to date talkless of marrying a yoruba girl. He is a yoruba guy (both father and mother are yorubas). He has always dated igbo girls and the closest he has ever got to dating a yoruba is an Edo girl (who he is currently dating). He says yoruba girls are dirty, lousy and rude. I find it surprising cause I am currently dating a yoruba girl and she is the neatest person I have ever met, she is not at all lousy and definitely not rude. Still baffles me though.

Yours is 1 in a trillion

Your lucky ..maybe
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2015
No they're not they just wish and dream they could and will lie to any length to make their dreams and fantasy come true. FFK take note.

mesoade:
keep shouting "our sisters" . . When yoruba guys are busy "effing" them.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Ilekeh(f): 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
CSTR2:
Why do you think igbo women are desirable and pleasing to the eyes?
It is a product of hundreds of years of good genetic buildup between the male and female igbo generations.
If you want to improve the yoruba genetic make-up, then maybe you will have to solicit for igbo sperm donors.
Tell your randy men to marry from your own stock and stop polluting the igbo genes with inheritable ugliness.
I don't want to find someone one day bearing amaka looking as ugly as ileke-idi.

Improve Yoruba genes with these typical Igbo genes below? No thanks.
Dark skin needs no improvement.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2139981_10i_jpege6fce7b2a56a9e0a9569d63748257fb7

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Jman06(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2015
Sorry I missed this "war" when it was still hot. angry

Nevertheless, let me correct this erroneous impression so this guys from Southwest will not start feeling pro.

I read some shitty posts up there where some yor robber guys were saying that Igbo girls prefer them to Igbo guys. I just laughed my butt off because that's the most senseless comment I have read on nairaland since I joined.

It is a known fact that 99.99% of Igbo guys don't marry outside igboland. And every day, many Igbo guys are joined in marriage with Igbo girls. The question now is, who are now the Igbo girls that prefer to marry Yoruba The answer is; they are either the few power-hungry ones who were not fortunate enough to find a powerful politician of Igbo origin to marry them, so their only option was to look for such across the Niger, or they are the over grown ones who spent their youthful years living wayward lives until it was too late to find themselves decent Igbo guys to marry.

The truth is that no well cultured Igbo girl that has the real Igbo blood running in her veins would prefer a Yoruba guy to Igbo guys. My own sisters hate anything Yoruba with passion.lol

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Batman123: 12:02am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=34037137][/quote]I must say out of all the Nigerian women, I like the Yorubas the most. If I had to marry a Nigerian girl it would definitely be a Yoruba girl. I once dated one, she was simply amazing. Plus they are extremely beautiful like Chris Ottoh's wife. Just look at this beauty below kiss tongue

7 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Ilekeh(f): 1:43am On May 24, 2015
Jman06:
Sorry I missed this "war" when it was still hot. angry

Nevertheless, let me correct this erroneous impression so this guys from Southwest will not start feeling pro.

I read some shitty posts up there where some yor robber guys were saying that Igbo girls prefer them to Igbo guys. I just laughed my butt off because that's the most senseless comment I have read on nairaland since I joined.

It is a known fact that 99.99% of Igbo guys don't marry outside igboland. And every day, many Igbo guys are joined in marriage with Igbo girls. The question now is, who are now the Igbo girls that prefer to marry Yoruba The answer is; they are either the few power-hungry ones who were not fortunate enough to find a powerful politician of Igbo origin to marry them, so their only option was to look for such across the Niger, or they are the over grown ones who spent their youthful years living wayward lives until it was too late to find themselves decent Igbo guys to marry.

The truth is that no well cultured Igbo girl that has the real Igbo blood running in her veins would prefer a Yoruba guy to Igbo guys. My own sisters hate anything Yoruba with passion.lol

You're proud to say your tribe hate Yoruba.

Sit there dey chop hate why your females can't resist.

7 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Ilekeh(f): 1:44am On May 24, 2015
Batman123:
I must say out of all the Nigerian women, I like the Yorubas the most. If I had to marry a Nigerian girl it would definitely be a Yoruba girl. I once dated one, she was simply amazing. Plus they are extremely beautiful like Chris Ottoh's wife. Just look at this beauty below kiss tongue

wink
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 6:56am On May 24, 2015
theenii:
I can see through you fool,your tribal comments are all over culture and politics section,you are the least person to give advice in this situation,you hate Yorubas with passion but who cares anyway,i wonder what they see in your hairy sisters anyway undecided
But why are yoruba women detested....answr
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 6:58am On May 24, 2015
daresma93:
that is too harsh guy, don't repay violence with violence let him rant all he wants online cos if he tries in real life you and i knows what will become of him

Is it by coward tribes
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Batman123: 6:59am On May 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

But why are yoruba women detested....answr
Says who? Yoruba women are not detested. Maybe you Igbos don't like them but then again you ppl hate everybody so it's nothing new!

7 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 7:03am On May 24, 2015
Batman123:
Says who? Yoruba women are not detested. Maybe you Igbos don't like them but then again you ppl hate everybody so it's nothing new!

God forbid me date them....if their men run away na me one stay....secondly i hate very dark and tribal marked women

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Batman123: 7:17am On May 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

God forbid me date them....if their men run away na me one stay....secondly i hate very dark and tribal marked women
lol@ you hate dark women. I hope you know that you are a black man and not a white man undecided. Anyways to each their own.

8 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 7:27am On May 24, 2015
Batman123:
lol@ you hate dark women. I hope you know that you are a black man and not a white man undecided. Anyways to each their own.

Oi

I am not dark we are light yellow or light brown

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ProudEdoMan(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oi

I am not dark we are light yellow or light brown
You are such a fool. Whether light yellow or brown you are still a black man. I just don't understand the way some people think

6 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 7:39am On May 24, 2015
ProudEdoMan:
You are such a fool. Whether light yellow or brown you are still a black man. I just don't understand the way some people think

What is wrong with yorubas and insults....i told u my taste...ur calling me names

I dont like very black yoruba women ....i love fair or light brown ladies that is why i cant date yoruba.tooo dark and tribal for me

Next inwuj

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ProudEdoMan(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

What is wrong with yorubas and insults....i told u my taste...ur calling me names

I dont like very black yoruba women ....i love fair or light brown ladies that is why i cant date yoruba.tooo dark and tribal for me

Next inwuj
I am Edo as can be deduced by my username. Take your hatred for the youruba to the moon for all I care. If you think being light in complexion makes you white and better than your fellow African brothers then you are on a long thing. To be honest I don't care who you date or hate. Just try and get some sense please.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Subom1(f): 8:10am On May 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

Improve Yoruba genes with these typical Igbo genes below? No thanks.
Dark skin needs no improvement.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2139981_10i_jpege6fce7b2a56a9e0a9569d63748257fb7
I have no words for this shocked shocked grin grin Eww embarassed

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Jman06(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're proud to say your tribe hate Yoruba.

Sit there dey chop hate why your females can't resist.
I just listed the kind of Igbo ladies that "can't resist". Let me restate it again that NO thoroughbred Igbo lady would want to have anything with Yoruba guys. It is only the aristos and outcasts who can't find Igbo guys to marry them that would marry Yoruba. Is that so difficult to understand

You are quick to notice how proud I am about my tribe's hatred for Yoruba, but always look the other way your Yoruba brothers insult and attack igbos on social media especially nairaland. How hypocritical you are!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.