Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Had Unprotected Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had Unprotected Sex (761 Views)

I Un-intentionally Just Had Unprotected Sex / 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex / Which Drug Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Unprotected Sex by sugarcanebaby: 6:50pm On May 20, 2015
I had my period on the 13th of this month which was on a Monday. Hubby and I had sex the Saturday night and Sunday morning before my period. Lately I have been feeling feverish with a bit of nausea and food cravings. I want to learn from mothers in the house. Is it possible to get pregnant by having sex like a day before your period. I know I ll definitely go for a pregnancy test but I don't want to be disappointed. Hubby was excited when he heard I was feeling feverish. I know he wants a child so bad but I don't want to let him down. I hope I'm truly pregnant thus time.
Re: I Had Unprotected Sex by podosci(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
Its medically impossible to het pregnant a day or two before your period...But things happen
Don't go and do the test with a negative attitude, Do the test with hope and you would get the result you desire

2 Likes

Re: I Had Unprotected Sex by eameh30: 7:08pm On May 20, 2015
Its medically, very possible.... 4-5days before and after Ur period is still possible. Ovulation occurs b4 menses begin and if U want more, I can take U tru d whole process of menstruation from day 1 to day 28
Re: I Had Unprotected Sex by Toktee(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
sugarcanebaby:
I had my period on the 13th of this month which was on a Monday. Hubby and I had sex the Saturday night and Sunday morning before my period. Lately I have been feeling feverish with a bit of nausea and food cravings. I want to learn from mothers in the house. Is it possible to get pregnant by having sex like a day before your period. I know I ll definitely go for a pregnancy test but I don't want to be disappointed. Hubby was excited when he heard I was feeling feverish. I know he wants a child so bad but I don't want to let him down. I hope I'm truly pregnant thus time.
what does a married woman got to do with protected sex,to even mentioned it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get The World First Alkaline Coffee / Whatever You Do, Do Not Drink Salt... Again! / Stigmatisation: Banks Shun Pregnant Women With HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.