Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Your Input Is Needed-a Platform For Authors To Contribute,share & Get Followers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Input Is Needed-a Platform For Authors To Contribute,share & Get Followers (470 Views)

7 Must Read Books By African Authors / Crokes A Place For Authors And Book Lovers / Crokes Is A Social Network For Authors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Input Is Needed-a Platform For Authors To Contribute,share & Get Followers by mtzion: 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

I salute you all. I've been wondering. Everytime I come here to read the lovely articles and novels here.

Is it possible for us to have a platform where dedicated and fine authors like you and you can contribute their writings and create a followership.

So that whenever you drop your story, on the page, you will have your picture well displayed, a little write-up about your self, and the number of people following you. Readers who read your stories can drop comments and review all without loosing sight of the original artile and author.

We could also have a community that works like facebook, sharing comments, checking on others, getting to meet others, sharing updates, notifications and much more.

I'd like to know your thoughts. We at www.bookateria.net are ready and willing to champion the cause. But first we want to know what you all feel about it.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email / We Lost Our Way(continued 180 Days To Spain) / Your Doctor Might Be Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.