Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, (89737 Views)

Nigerian Cable(coleman Wires And Cable) / Coleman Wires And Cables / Cost Of Electrical Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
calk us today
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by desiji: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
single core PVC insulated for size mmsq
1, 1.5, 2.5, 4, 6, 10 to desiji@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
10mm 4-core flex cable 100m sent to warri

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
I can't upload pictures, i don't know what is wrong but available on request
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by charlesadeoye(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please can you send me original prices of 1.5mm,2.5mm,4mm of the companies? Colemann, nigerchin etc. Whats the best of them all? And which one do you habe for sale? All these to chaz_adey@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2017
charlesadeoye:
Please can you send me original prices of 1.5mm,2.5mm,4mm of the companies? Colemann, nigerchin etc. Whats the best of them all? And which one do you habe for sale? All these to chaz_adey@yahoo.com. thanks

Mail sent sir
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by everydaymail1: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Hello,
Please, could you assist with Coleman cable prices? How quickly can you deliver in lagos? Pls include answer in your mail.
my email is everydaymail1@yahoo.com.

Thank you. You help a lot!
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by nicemuyoo: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
bles by nicemuyoo: 11:51am

Dear All?
What would be a rough estimate cost and quantity of Nigerian cable needed to wire a ;
Four 3-bed room flat house
Four 1-bed room flat house
Cheers

topsy23:
Recently the price of cables in nigeria over shoot-up in the market. According to the manufacturers, they said the increase in price was due to dollar to naira value. Not everybody can afford this price and many people want to do their electrical installations of their various projects.

This week Nigerchin cable gave us another price list again with 7.5% increase from the original price. This would be the 4th times Nigerchin cable will increase their price this year.

Now the Questions: why increase in price again when there is stability in the dollar to naira value?
Can't government regulate the price of cables?
Is there any regulatory body assigned to the company producing cables in Nigeria?
Are they importing raw materials to Nigeria?

Not everybody can afford the recent of market price of cables.

The worst part of it now is that there a lot of fake cables in the market which our brothers import to the country and they are not pure copper. Its also labelled Nigerchin. They sell it cheaper and many people don't know. The cable is a mixture of alloy and aluminium.

Recently, Nairaland user called me to come and rectify/solve a problem in a newly completed project that they just moved in. During the troubleshooting to know the causes of breakers tripping-off, we discovered that fake cables were used. Most of the insulation have peeled-off and neutral cables is having contact with live cable. Thank God they use original breakers inside the distribution board that can trip-off when there is surge or bridging the cables if not all the cables would have got burnt. The clients confirmed to me that all the cables were all labelled NIGERCHIN not knowing that they are fake cables.

Kabelmetal and coleman yet to bring out their new rate. We don't know what tomorrow will.

I pray our incoming government to do something on this.

08033643191, 0805175060
E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Pin: 24ED26C9

ou can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Thanks
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
nicemuyoo:
bles by nicemuyoo: 11:51am

Dear All?
What would be a rough estimate cost and quantity of Nigerian cable needed to wire a ;
Four 3-bed room flat house
Four 1-bed room flat house
Cheers

For a standard 3-bedroom flat

1.5mm
RED 4Coils
BLACK 3COILS

2.5mm for Socket and Water heater
RED 4Coils
BLACK 4COILS
GREEN 4COILS
Note: Above quantity depends on number of water heater

4mm for A/C and Cooker control
RED 3COILS
BLACK 3COILS
GREEN 3COILS

One Bedroom Flat
1.5mm
Red 1
Black 1

2.5mm
Red 1
Black 1
Green 1

4mm for AC, Cooker, Water Heater
Red 1
Black 1
Green 1
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
everydaymail1:
Hello,
Please, could you assist with Coleman cable prices? How quickly can you deliver in lagos? Pls include answer in your mail.
my email is everydaymail1@yahoo.com.

Thank you. You help a lot!

attended to
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by legalwebconsult(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is very interesting. I may give you a call.

Here is something that will help you market/advertise your business to millions of targeted audience in Nigeria.
Visit www.digit.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
legalwebconsult:
This is very interesting. I may give you a call.

Here is something that will help you market/advertise your business to millions of targeted audience in Nigeria.
Visit www.digit.legalwebconsult.com

Noted!!!
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Call us today.....
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by nicemuyoo: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Pls what is your opinion
Quote for cables needed to do wiring of two buildings
1. 4 3- bed flat
2. 4 1- bed flat

1. 1.5mm single wire red 35
2. 1.5mm single wire black 30
3. 1.5mm single wire green 16
4. 2.5mm single wire red 13
5. 2.5mm single wire black 13
6. 2.5mm Single wire green 2
7. 4mm single wire red 3
8. 4mm single wire black 3
9. 10mm single wire red 1
10. 10mm single black 1
11. 16mm single red 1
12. 16mm single black 1

topsy23:

For a standard 3-bedroom flat

1.5mm
RED 4Coils
BLACK 3COILS

2.5mm for Socket and Water heater
RED 4Coils
BLACK 4COILS
GREEN 4COILS
Note: Above quantity depends on number of water heater

4mm for A/C and Cooker control
RED 3COILS
BLACK 3COILS
GREEN 3COILS

One Bedroom Flat
1.5mm
Red 1
Black 1

2.5mm
Red 1
Black 1
Green 1

4mm for AC, Cooker, Water Heater
Red 1
Black 1
Green 1
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by passe(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hi Topsy23,

I will appreciate if you can furnish me with the current prices of the following COMSTAR cables to wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk;

2.5mm
1.5mm
10mm and
TV Cable Wire
Many Thanks ahead.

your reply mail is wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk;
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2017
passe:
Hi Topsy23,

I will appreciate if you can furnish me with the current prices of the following COMSTAR cables to wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk;

2.5mm
1.5mm
10mm and
TV Cable Wire
Many Thanks ahead.

your reply mail is wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk;

Mail sent..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Pls what is your opinion
Quote for cables needed to do wiring of two buildings
1. 4 3- bed flat
2. 4 1- bed flat

1. 1.5mm single wire red 35
2. 1.5mm single wire black 30
3. 1.5mm single wire green 16
4. 2.5mm single wire red 13
5. 2.5mm single wire black 13
6. 2.5mm Single wire green 2
7. 4mm single wire red 3
8. 4mm single wire black 3
9. 10mm single wire red 1
10. 10mm single black 1
11. 16mm single red 1
12. 16mm single black 1

For a standard 3bedroom flat the quantity of cable needed are:
1.5mm CABLE:
RED 5coils x 4flat = 20coils It shouldn't be more than 3-circuit together with external wall light
BLACK 4coils x 4 flat = 16coils
Green should not be more 1coil is the electrician want to use it for traveler

2.5mm for socket
RED 2.5coils x 4flat = 12coils It shouldn't be more than 3-circuit together with external wall light
BLACK 3coils x 4 flat = 12coils
2.5mm Green for the earth 3coils x 4 = 12coils

1-BEDROOM FLAT (ROOM AND PARLOR)
1.5mm
RED 2Coils
BLACK 2coils

2.5mm
RED 1coil
BLACK 1coil

FOR FENCE LIGHT
1.5mm
RED 2coils (DEPENDS ON THE WAY HE LAID HIS CONDUIT PIPE)
BLACK 2coils

4mm CABLES
-This cables seems not enough for the project, although, i don.t know number of AC, WATER HEATER to be installed in the house. Again he.s using the cable for the for COOKER UNIT..

Thanks
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by nicemuyoo: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank you so much for your throwing more light into it sir,
Pls what are the 16mm and 10mm used for??

topsy23:

1.5mm CABLE:
RED 5coils x 4flat = 20coils It shouldn't be more than 3-circuit together with external wall light

2.5mm for socket
RED 2.5coils x 4flat = 12coils It shouldn't be more than 3-circuit together with external wall light

1.5mm
RED 2Coils
BLACK 2coils

2.5mm
RED 1coil
BLACK 1coil

FOR FENCE LIGHT
1.5mm
BLACK 2coils

4mm CABLES
-This cables seems not enough for the project, although, i don.t know number of AC, WATER HEATER to be installed in the house. Again he.s using the cable for the for COOKER UNIT..

Thanks
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Thank you so much for your throwing more light into it sir,
Pls what are the 16mm and 10mm used for??

10mm and 16mm is for load cable from changeover/cut-out to Distribution board.
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by nicemuyoo: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Bass on what you suggested can you give a detailed quotation , quantity, product specs , your best price for cables. Pls include all the wires necessary including 10mm and 16mm and their quantities Using purechem brand prefere. With you full business address and contact number sir.
Thank you sir

topsy23:

10mm and 16mm is for load cable from changeover/cut-out to Distribution board.

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Bass on what you suggested can you give a detailed quotation , quantity, product specs , your best price for cables. Pls include all the wires necessary including 10mm and 16mm and their quantities Using purechem brand prefere. With you full business address and contact number sir.
Thank you sir

ok sir. send me your mail address
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by nicemuyoo: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Just sent you my email
topsy23:

ok sir. send me your mail address
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Thank you sir

Purechem is not producing cable for now. It over 2months they produce last.

I can only send coleman, Nigerchin or Kabelmetal.
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by nicemuyoo: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Okay no worries are they the same price
topsy23:

Purechem is not produce cable for now. It over 2months they produce last.

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by nicemuyoo: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks a lot.
topsy23:

Purechem is not produce cable for now. It over 2months they produce last.

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by marygold(f): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
topsy23:

1.5mm CABLE:

2.5mm for socket

1.5mm
RED 2Coils
BLACK 2coils

2.5mm
RED 1coil
BLACK 1coil

FOR FENCE LIGHT
1.5mm
BLACK 2coils

4mm CABLES

Thanks
kindly assist send price of d above to marygold_28@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
marygold:
kindly assist send price of d above to marygold_28@yahoo.com

Message sent
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Have a Nice day ahead
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Call us today

Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by sako28: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sir,
Please I need your professional advice, how many wire will I need to wire a 4 bedroom duplex. Details below.

Down Stairs
- Sitting Room
- Dinning
- Small lounge for Video games
- Kitchen
- Store
- Visitor toilet
- Visitor’s bedroom en-suite
- Balcony

Up Stairs (3 rooms up)
- Master bedroom (with walk in closet) en-suite
- 1 Room (with walk in closet) en-suite
- 1 rooms (En-suite)
- Library
- Family private Lounge

You can send to my email: segunolorunfemi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables, by topsy23: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2017
sako28:

Sir,
Please I need your professional advice, how many wire will I need to wire a 4 bedroom duplex. Details below.

Down Stairs
- Sitting Room
- Dinning
- Small lounge for Video games
- Kitchen
- Store
- Visitor toilet
- Visitor’s bedroom en-suite
- Balcony

Up Stairs (3 rooms up)
- Master bedroom (with walk in closet) en-suite
- 1 Room (with walk in closet) en-suite
- 1 rooms (En-suite)
- Library
- Family private Lounge

You can send to my email: segunolorunfemi@yahoo.co.uk

Sir, How many Distribution board do you have in the house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.