Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) (4282 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
Moving about with a placard of crime.

Guys would you do this or ask your girl to do it when you find her cheating on you?

Girls would you ask your guy to do this after confirming he cheated on you.. grin

Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by temitemi1(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by adorablevic: 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
kissthat rocks...on third mainland bridge wld be d best grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:05pm On May 20, 2015
Jhehehhehehe..oya guys come oo
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2015
Crap

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
yes of course. I can totally do such if I am guilty.
The girl sef is lenient.
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by 3coins(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2015
i dont cheat but if sierra mclain makes me cheat then i dont mind doing it
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by 3coins(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
the question is open to girls too na
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by realjoker(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
i can do that if i cheated only i am dreaming.
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by Betanwa(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2015
Lol.....See as the guy dey smile like Isaac on the way to slaughter

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by MUMINATED(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2015
Oyinbo mentality,can never happen in naija
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by Dollyak(f): 7:12am On May 21, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:
Moving about with a placard of crime.

Guys would you do this or ask your girl to do it when you find her cheating on you?

Girls would you ask your guy to do this after confirming he cheated on you.. grin
Each to their own sha. He got off lightly.
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by StealthyMe(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2015
Hell no! That can not be love! Check again...probably the girls dad is some sort of Forbes famous...
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by olasmith10(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2015
tse na person weh deh luk for job go hang dis for neck...
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by mrpackager(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 21, 2015
mumu pikins cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by MrsChima(f): 10:02am On May 21, 2015
Why is the bish smiling?
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by temmym4(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2015
That is in the advanced countries, where this can be seen as a mere normal or hilarious thing to do and thereby accepted positively, in Naija if you try this, you don't need anyone to tell u how deep u have embarrassed yourself, your natural instincts will make it known. e go be like say make you enter ground on that exact spot you are standing, due to shame.
Re: Punishment For Cheating On His Girl(photo) by Edwardhead(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
I wanted to comment but I consider your username and profile pics cum all ur posts...

(1) (Reply)

Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! / Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? / ``••••°°Nickname Your Favorite Nairalanders°°••°•°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.