Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Save Remi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Remi (1055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Remi by boxiposhags: 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
From the moment our eyes met on the platform of Henry Carr Postgraduate Christian fellowship (Unilag) after he served in the capacity of organizing secretary and I as treasurer, the two of us were consumed with the peace of God for marriage. Our courtship lasted for about a year and a half before we tied the knot in 2013. It was a day to remember for Aderemi and I as friends and family came from far and near to make the day a glorious one.

Our affair caused a huge sensation for good as we could never get enough of each other. This is presently being affected by my husbands’ present health condition. He has been diagnosed with a heart and chronic kidney disease. I really believe that there are a time and reason for everything. We presently need your prayers and financial support to keep up with dialysis and the proposed 8.3million kidney transplant to revive Aderemi.
Though the days have been with their own challenges: like not having a child yet, the many sleepless nights, crazy food diet combination, frequent absenteeism from work, little or no fund to keep up with hospital bills, his drugs and other medications, stressful day caring for him and the tears. The unimaginable and unexplainable moments but we still have cause to praise the Lord.
Aderemi ( my crown) needs to get back to work and live his life to fulfill God’s purpose. We praise God and raise money. Like Aderemi loves to say “We are on the winning sir” as he has a strong faith in God,
and I am saying: “To have and hold so help me God” as I do not have the intention of quitting this relationship.
Thank you all.
Tope Ajibade

====These were the words of his wife====
cc seun

His wife Temitope Adeyemi Ajibade can be reached on 08125642722.
Account Details: Tope Adeyemi; UBA; 2023019322. God bless you as you do so.

Re: Save Remi by Yustash001(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmm.....life life life...
Re: Save Remi by yesboss20(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2015
And we shall rebroadcast until he gets all that's needed to bring him back to full livelihood by the power of the Almighty. He shall survive this and be a testimony. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Weight Gain Supplements / My Daughter Drank A Full Bottle Paracetamol / If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.