Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Get Massive Traffic To Ur Site (atleast 25,000 Page Views A Day) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Massive Traffic To Ur Site (atleast 25,000 Page Views A Day) (1223 Views)

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / After 11 Months In Blogging, I Hit 70,000 Page Views. / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Massive Traffic To Ur Site (atleast 25,000 Page Views A Day) by bbm5563d1ea: 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
Put Your Website traffic Task On
Me And Let me Brand Your Website traffic issues Ahead Of
Your Competitors Without
Losing Your Hard Earned
Money.
Dear Friend,
Have you ever
thought why many website's traffic keeps
crumbling everyday despite
the level of education the
owner must have attained
or the amount of money
he/she must have
invested yet the traffic
keeps going down every
minutes. If you are
concern and don’t want to
be a victim this letter is
really for you.
My name is Ezie Samson the owner of aprokonews.com one of the fastest growing
website that has passed
the test of time, the website
never stop bringing
massive traffic and has really
been doing well that is the
advantage of having a
good source of getting regular traffic of atleast 25,000 pageviews a day + ur normal way of having traffic you must definitely make $65 and above from adsense everyday for new website owners .
Many of you will be
wondering why am writing
this, this is because many
website owners out there
has really invested hugely
trying to get massive traffic to
there various website's
yet all to no avail. As a
professional blogger, I know
how painful it is when you
sit in the front of your
computer with the zeal of
trying to get massive traffic
online at d end of the day u end up making $20 a day which is total waste of time.
This is one of d basic reason
why I have come to help
you survive with your
traffic issues.
So What You have long time Waited
For is now at ur door step....
Opportunities like this
don’t come by every day,
so take action now to
make a massive change in
your website traffic!
You don’t have to spend
ages researching on how
to get massive traffic to ur website,
nor spend a fortune on
seminars and trainings to
do so; everything is
exclusively packaged here
to your advantage!
Now let me share wit u d secret :: d secret is bbm channel u broadcast to ur bbm contact ur site post every one one hour interval from 8a.m to 10p.m dat is d best research time wen users comes online.
Now bro dis is were i come in to help if u dont have bbm contacts, u send me your full name, any or ur email address wit any password of ur choice, I we give u a bbm contact with 2000 active bbm contact of ur site niche, wit dis forget it u are a big boy.
It we cost anyone who is interested #2,000 naira only. If u want 2 bbm contact u pay extra #2,000 making ur total active users of 4000.
Advantages of having bbm channel are:
1---U broadcast as many times u wich
2---D contacts are urs forever
Note ur android phones can have 6 bbm apps
I guarantee you 25,000 pageviews a day if u broadcast as instructed above, also Note u pay after ur job is done. So u have nothing to loss, I operate based on trust call me on 08101827830 for more informations .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Massive Traffic To Ur Site (atleast 25,000 Page Views A Day) by Kangol99(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2015
Good
Re: How To Get Massive Traffic To Ur Site (atleast 25,000 Page Views A Day) by isaactolu: 1:12pm On May 30, 2015
bbm5563d1ea:
Put Your Website traffic Task On
Me And Let me Brand Your Website traffic issues Ahead Of
Your Competitors Without
Losing Your Hard Earned
Money.
Dear Friend,
Have you ever
thought why many website's traffic keeps
crumbling everyday despite
the level of education the
owner must have attained
or the amount of money
he/she must have
invested yet the traffic
keeps going down every
minutes. If you are
concern and don’t want to
be a victim this letter is
really for you.
My name is Ezie Samson the owner of aprokonews.com one of the fastest growing
website that has passed
the test of time, the website
never stop bringing
massive traffic and has really
been doing well that is the
advantage of having a
good source of getting regular traffic of atleast 25,000 pageviews a day + ur normal way of having traffic you must definitely make $65 and above from adsense everyday for new website owners .
Many of you will be
wondering why am writing
this, this is because many
website owners out there
has really invested hugely
trying to get massive traffic to
there various website's
yet all to no avail. As a
professional blogger, I know
how painful it is when you
sit in the front of your
computer with the zeal of
trying to get massive traffic
online at d end of the day u end up making $20 a day which is total waste of time.
This is one of d basic reason
why I have come to help
you survive with your
traffic issues.
So What You have long time Waited
For is now at ur door step....
Opportunities like this
don’t come by every day,
so take action now to
make a massive change in
your website traffic!
You don’t have to spend
ages researching on how
to get massive traffic to ur website,
nor spend a fortune on
seminars and trainings to
do so; everything is
exclusively packaged here
to your advantage!
Now let me share wit u d secret :: d secret is bbm channel u broadcast to ur bbm contact ur site post every one one hour interval from 8a.m to 10p.m dat is d best research time wen users comes online.
Now bro dis is were i come in to help if u dont have bbm contacts, u send me your full name, any or ur email address wit any password of ur choice, I we give u a bbm contact with 2000 active bbm contact of ur site niche, wit dis forget it u are a big boy.
It we cost anyone who is interested #2,000 naira only. If u want 2 bbm contact u pay extra #2,000 making ur total active users of 4000.
Advantages of having bbm channel are:
1---U broadcast as many times u wich
2---D contacts are urs forever
Note ur android phones can have 6 bbm apps
I guarantee you 25,000 pageviews a day if u broadcast as instructed above, also Note u pay after ur job is done. So u have nothing to loss, I operate based on trust call me on 08101827830 for more informations .

(1) (Reply)

I Change The Site Url Instead Of Wordpress Url Please How Do I Rectify It / Unlimited Free Browsing With VPN Betternet Download It Here / 3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.