Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC (9458 Views)

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Ikengawo: 9:53pm On May 20, 2015
I can also articulate that 85% of the CEOs and executive directors of commercial banks operating in Nigeria today are Igbos and Hausas under the age of 50. They are very talented in boardroom politics, unlike their Yoruba counterparts, and they assist each other with an amazing ease.

Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria. Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six respectively.
http://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by ozoigbondu: 10:01pm On May 20, 2015
lgbo kwenu cheesy

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
Igbos always on the lead. Haters go and die!!!

16 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 20, 2015
GMB my PILLOW, GEJ my ROLE MODEL.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by BlackTechnology: 10:07pm On May 20, 2015

13 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 20, 2015
The time of free education has gone.

16 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 20, 2015
If I come here without commenting is like a sin to my Igbo brothers... grin

9 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by funkybully(f): 10:16pm On May 20, 2015
Yet some people living in d past tagged themselves " fountain of knowledge " sophisticated propagandists and revisionists.

Every indices points to SE leading in Education. Let's allow the chest beating gorillas that "accommodate" fellow Nigerians to continue living in d past.

Kudos Anambra, imo nd Enugu

17 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Blackfire(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2015
Enter thread view topic *open mouth* ah ah ah ah

1 Like

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by ahaz: 10:19pm On May 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

http://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
as a nija deltan I have never doubted the igbos ability to excel and I have always been telling who ever carew to listen that yoruba go school na past glory, congrats to my Igbo brothers am proud of u people

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by PureWays(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
One thing I like about the Yoruba race is that: We don't need to boast about our academic success. What we've achieved so far academically is obvious..

I'm not surprised about the new development in the east though, afterall Patience Jonathan has a doctorate degree... grin

Well, empty barrels make the louder noise...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by ozoigbondu: 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
PureWays:
One thing I like about the Yoruba race is that: We don't need to boast about our academic success. What we've achieved so far academically is obvious..

I'm not surprised about the new development in the east though, afterall Patience Jonathan has a doctorate degree... grin

tongue

17 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by redsquare(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
Igbo states took the first, second and third positions. Thought they said Igbos are just spare parts sellers? Where are my brothers from the "sophisticated" region? This is 2015, you guys should stop living in your past glory. SE and SS have taken over educationally.

18 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2015
So,how does this affect Anambra development?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2015
PureWays:

Really,sounds like a sore loser.
Weren't you people the one that said you are more educated and we are spare parts dealers ?

24 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by PureWays(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Weren't you people the one that said you are more educated and we are spare parts dealers ?
Nah broh....
OdenigboAroli:

Nah broh....
OdenigboAroli:

Nah broh... I believe if the statement is not true, you guys don't need to bother..
Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by scholes0(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2015
Have you put the states pipulations into consideration before jubilating?
lol Ekiti is like a tiny state compared to the likes of Anambra and Imo and yet it is in number 4 and Ondo in 6.
Hardly worth Jubilating about, do Doctors and Proffessors per capita and Ekiti an Ondo still lead.
Also can we see actual numerical figures?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2015
PureWays:

I get am before no be property.

18 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 20, 2015
PureWays:

19 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2015
scholes0:
lol Ekiti is like a tiny state compared to the likes of Anambra and Imo and yet it is in number 4 and Ondo in 6.
Hardly worth Jubilating about, do Doctors and Proffessors per capita and Ekiti an Ondo still lead.

How about Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by scholes0(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

How about Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos?

The article only made mention of those five states, which was why I talked about them.
i dont know the positions of the other states so i cant make any concludions about them.

And even the article quotes no figures, and is an opinion without reference.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 20, 2015
Lower Niger people lead in every aspect of human endeavour in this country.

Long live Lower Niger people.
May we continue to rise unabated.

I love my people. cool

10 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Ikengawo: 11:18pm On May 20, 2015
PureWays:

STFU, Ekiti state's STATE MANTRA is 'fountain of knowledge'. When asked what Awolowo did all we hear of is a fake free education even though all of your parents paid school fees. Some of you lairs will say your from lagos and your parents got 'free education' when Awolowo never administered Lagos but you're too ignorant to understand this.

Every day your blabbing your offensive mouth about how yoruba are the most 'educated' and 'sophisticated' while touts are approaching my car in Lagos begging for N100 wielding fire wood. Get out of here, bad belle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Ikengawo: 11:20pm On May 20, 2015
scholes0:

So igbos are now more populace than yoruba?
Which is it? Are we smarter or greater in number?

100% of the doctors in the east are igbo. can we say the same about Lagos and Ondo with your worthless 'percapita'

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 20, 2015
kenis:
The time of free education has gone.
You can say that again bro.

How many prominent Profs have they produced since after the cunny free education.

Probably none. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by BabaNath(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2015
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by scholes0(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

So igbos are now more populace than yoruba?
Which is it? Are we smarter or greater in number?

100% of the doctors in the east are igbo. can we say the same about Lagos and Ondo with your worthless 'percapita'

Lol Caricature...
Until you post actual figures and statistics from a national source, no right thinking person will take your opinion blog serious..... Least myself.

1 Like

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by dunkem21(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2015
Agu Olee ka mmadu ga egbu tupu O zaba Ogbuagu? grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by Ikengawo: 11:29pm On May 20, 2015
scholes0:

Lol Caricature...
Until you post actual figures and statistics from a national source, no right thinking person will take your opinion blog serious..... Least myself.
Please believe me before i die of loneliness with you. I need you to believe me. lizard
Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by scholes0(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Please believe me before i die of loneliness with you. I need you to believe me. lizard

Provide the figures......
Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by dunkem21(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Chai ..Lizard kwa? ..O bu ngwere, ka o bu agu-uno, ka o bu ngwere aghuri?

1 Like

Re: Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC by scholes0(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Provide the figures.....
Okay, according to the NUC, Benue state is the most educated in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme-Court Justice's Wife And Daughter Kidnapped / Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) / Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.