Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) (13036 Views)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) / Finally Ladies Can Urinate Standing Thanks To (go Girl) / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) by ojimbo(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2015
The Go Girl is fantastic for active women and other people with uteri who enjoy the outdoors, sports, music festivals, camping, hiking, biking, traveling, etc. Sketchy bathrooms -- or nonexistent ones! -- are no match for this handy device. Honestly, before I ordered it, I wasn't quite sure how it would even work: would it properly form a seal with no leaks? What if it was too hard or too soft? What if it didn't "fit" me or just plain didn't work? How the heck would I get it back in that tiny case? But I thought for the price, it was worth trying.

How it works: You hold the Go Girl up to your body and relax your muscles, and the pee comes out the little "exit" tube at the end. It's made of a soft, flexible, medical-grade silicone, so it molds to your unique shape and forms a leak-proof seal. When you're done, you either 1) rinse/wash/dry the device and put it back in the case, or 2) put the unwashed device into a plastic bag to wash later. The Go Girl I bought is a pinkish-lavender, but you can also get it in khaki. (Although I'm not a "pink" kind of person, the khaki one was little too phallic-looking for my tastes -- but it could be a great option for others who, for various reasons, want something that blends in a bit better. Suggestion to the company: please make the Go Girl in more colors!)

The Go Girl comes in a small, resealable plastic tube, rolled up with a plastic bag and a small paper napkin. The bag and napkin are for "emergency" situations when you can't rinse/wash the Go Girl. You're supposed to toss the plastic bag and the napkin after use and replace them with your own baggie and toilet paper in preparation for your next "emergency." The instructions that come with the Go Girl advise you to practice using it in the shower a few times so you can get the hang of it. Holding and positioning the device was a little awkward at first for me (hey, I've never used anything like this before!), but after a few times, it felt natural.

The only thing the instructions lack is a detailed description of how to fold the Go Girl small enough to get it back in the plastic case. They advise you to go to their website to see a video, which I had to watch four times (!) before I could figure out how they were actually folding it. Here's how you do it:

Re: An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) by ojimbo(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
next pic

Re: An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) by ojimbo(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
wahala go burst for my country naija. this time around, if you opens a girls hand bag, don't expect to see normal make up equipments and tissues, Gogirl is the next, but i wonder if they go dey wash am once the finish using it
Re: An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) by lardeipo(f): 10:28pm On May 20, 2015
chai! Blood of jesus.
Re: An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) by spicykev(f): 10:32pm On May 20, 2015
ojimbo:
wahala go burst for my country naija. this time around, if you opens a girls hand bag, don't expect to see normal make up equipments and tissues, Gogirl is the next, but i wonder if they go dey wash am once the finish using it

abi oooo....so after peeing I wld now wash it and keep it in my bag abi. just anoda crazy invention

1 Like

Re: An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) by ojimbo(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2015
spicykev:

abi oooo....so after peeing I wld now wash it and keep it in my bag abi. just anoda crazy invention
the thin just kept me wondering who on earth that invented this

(1) (Reply)

Why Doctors Go On Strike / Francis Faduyile: Nigeria Has Only 42,000 Doctors / One In Every Four Nigerian Has Mental Disorder - Dr. Vincent Udenze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.