Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? (1527 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / When You Do Not Love Him Enough / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
Just wanna know, and this is especially directed to the women,married women.

I'm pretty sure there are women on this forum who have found themselves in a marriage where love don't exist.

You probably got married knowing u don't love him,or some how u stopped loving him after getting married. Now u have a child(ren),do u love that child still?

If I have kids for a man I do not love ,will I love them(the kids)
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by olu77(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
The evil that men and women do...

Children are innocent but notwithstanding they bare the brunt

Even if you love them, the man/woman you will eventually marry will turn your heart against them

I believe you can love them if you are not distracted

1 Like

Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by falconey(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
I don't think I will.
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by jamex93(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2015
waiting go lead u to DAT kind thing at first .... .. .. ... and if u no love d children u r only going to make d innocent kids suffer

so love your children

1 Like

Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2015
Ok how should I relate this crap

-you opened your legs wide enough to get his sperm inside and you carried the foetus for 9months and all of a sudden you stopped loving him. And you wanna transfer the hate to the poor kid. You never loved him. Above all you are stupid

-you approached her,she fell for you,you dated her took her to your house being so romantic,she trusted you allowed you have Sex with her,she gets pregnant and gave birth and all of a sudden you stopped loving her and u wanna transfer the hate to he innocent kid. Bro you are likely to be silly

Adults acting brainlessly angry
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 20, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

When kids drop a comment ^^
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 20, 2015
olu77:
The evil that men and women do...

Children are innocent but notwithstanding they bare the brunt

Even if you love them, the man/woman you will eventually marry will turn your heart against them

I believe you can love them if you are not distracted

I don't think u get it.

When u have a child with a woman u do not love,will u love the child,can u love the child?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2015
ahsekeena:

When kids drop a comment ^^
now go back my dear and read the modified post
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by missKiffy(f): 10:41pm On May 20, 2015
Even if I fall out of love with their father, there is no way I still won't love my children
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 20, 2015
Hell yes!

Of course i'll love my children..

If I know I would not love d children so why born them?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 20, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

-you opened your legs wide enough to get his sperm inside and you carried the foetus for 9months and all of a sudden you stopped loving him. And you wanna transfer the hate to the poor kid. You never loved him. Above all you are stupid

-you approached her,she fell for you,you dated her took her to your house being so romantic,she trusted you allowed you have Sex with her,she gets pregnant and gave birth and all of a sudden you stopped loving her and u wanna transfer the hate to he innocent kid. Bro you are likely to be silly

Adults acting brainlessly angry

U know,the picture(s) u painted might not necessarily be the way it all plays out.

Let me paint a diff picture yea?

U meet a girl,she's all that u want,u fall in love,she loves u back.

U get married,u have a child. U two are happy.

As the days turn into months,months into years,u find out d love's faded.
U don't love her anymore,would u love for ur child remain the same?

U know,I think when u open ur mind,u'll understand my question better.

Truth is,we humans can't get it right all the time,put this in mind.

The women are the ones I'm really hoping to get answers from,especially the married ones who do not love their husbands. Do u love ur child anyways even though u do not love the father?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hell yes!
Of course i'll love my children..

If I know I would not love d children so why born them?

Are u married?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 20, 2015
ahsekeena:

Are u married?
I'm not!

Why?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by lilflipnerd: 11:06pm On May 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm not!

Why?
You are stop liein
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm not!
Why?

I could tell from ur response that u are not married.
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 20, 2015
lilflipnerd:
You are stop liein
Wanted to say something buh when I checked ur signature, I just had to shut it!

Oponu! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 20, 2015
ahsekeena:

I could tell from ur response that u are not married.
Yeah..

I understand u need response from married folks. ; smiley
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by elantraceey(f): 11:13pm On May 20, 2015
I can't stop loving my own child not for any reason in the world .
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2015
Reading comment
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by lilflipnerd: 2:57am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Wanted to say something buh when I checked ur signature, I just had to shut it!

Oponu! lipsrsealed
mumuliod u probably part of does Taniods...
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2015
[quote author=elantraceey post=33942209]I can't stop loving my own child not for any reason in the world .

You have a child?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2015
lilflipnerd:
mumuliod u probably part of does Taniods...
Proudly GEJite.. cheesy

Kill yourself! grin
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by pinkiberry(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2015
we dont pray such things happen but if it does i will still love the child. cos d baby is my flesh n my blood.
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by lilflipnerd: 10:44am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Proudly GEJite.. cheesy

Kill yourself! grin
I Can change U in a bit
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Youngpo413: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
Just wanna know, and this is especially directed to the women,married women.

I'm pretty sure there are women on this forum who have found themselves in a marriage where love don't exist.

You probably got married knowing u don't love him,or some how u stopped loving him after getting married. Now u have a child(ren),do u love that child still?

If I have kids for a man I do not love ,will I love them(the kids)

is it possible to marry someone you do not love?this is my first time of hearing this,shebi marriage na by force?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Youngpo413: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
ahsekeena:

I don't think u get it.

When u have a child with a woman u do not love,will u love the child,can u love the child?
how can I have a child with the woman I do not love?its impossible!
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Youngpo413: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
ahsekeena:

U know,the picture(s) u painted might not necessarily be the way it all plays out.

Let me paint a diff picture yea?

U meet a girl,she's all that u want,u fall in love,she loves u back.

U get married,u have a child. U two are happy.

As the days turn into months,months into years,u find out d love's faded.
U don't love her anymore,would u love for ur child remain the same?

U know,I think when u open ur mind,u'll understand my question better.

Truth is,we humans can't get it right all the time,put this in mind.

The women are the ones I'm really hoping to get answers from,especially the married ones who do not love their husbands. Do u love ur child anyways even though u do not love the father?
if you don't love your husband anymore,divorce and leave the kids with him,then go and marry the one you love,its not a big deal.
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Godskidmidas(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
I think you'd love the child even more cos that'd be like the only source of joy for you in the marriage. Why do you think estranged spouses seek custody of the kids?
Re: Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? by Kajiang02(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Op,
Let's Analyze this from some viewpoints.

You get married to who you share love and commitments from, somewhere during marriage, Love dies.
Truth is, a child shouldn't bear the hurt in marriage consummated by adults but we find situations where out of emotional trauma, a woman may decide that her husband started loving her less since the kids came, and his attentions shifted.
Another case could be from mothers without orientation of the huge sacrifice contained in bringing life to the world, and may be inclined to not loving the offspring due to what she term as stress in child support.
As a human, I'm more tilted towards unconditional love for my kids irrespective of my feelings for their mum which I think is ideal and will keep me going.

@Godskidmidas
Not all who seek custody of kids do this for love. Major cases are just to hurt or spite the other party. Haven't you heard of women who struggled for custody only to hand over the kids the grandparents.

(1) (Reply)

Oooo No Pls Help I Need Urgent Advice !!!!!!!!!!!! / DON'T EVER BEG FOR LOVE / Be My MAGA- Jennifer From Codedruns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.