Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. (3879 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
Depending on your ambitions, you can make some cool money for yourself by Vlogging. This simply means video blogging. Now, you might not have a camera but you can do this if you have a Laptop/Desktop or a mobile phone/Tablet with 3g network. You would discover how to get around the camera barrier.

The best platform to Vlog is on Youtube. Personally i think for a beginner, a good target for you would be $200 (N38000) a month. Guys this can NEVER EVER fail.

Bit there a rules, the videos you post must have not been uploaded and monetized on YouTube before, in other words this video must be yours. You as a Chelsea fan can't google search Chelsea video's and upload them to YouTube hoping to monetize,your application would be rejected.

So what do you do? I have a way you can get exclusive videos which would easily pass through Youtube screening and set you on your way to some money.

I have put together an eBook putting you through step by step on tapping into this great opportunity from Google (parent company of YouTube) to earn yourself some money online. I'd really love to help alot of us here,so you all can email me - Fedupnigerian@gmail.com-

NB- N2000, you can always consult me by email anytime with your questions. You may also request for my phone number by mail as i wouldn't be comfortable with dropping it here on a public forum.

I refund your money if you're not satisfied. If i refuse you can bring complaints to this thread or open a thread about it, you can do just about anything. THERE IS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

Email- FEDUPNIGERIAN@GMAIL.COM

8 Likes

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2015
That EvantubeHD, small boy making $100 K dollars a year on Facebook.

But Op, i take exception to the possibility of monetizing YouTube without having a camera,how else can you create good original content? I once got videos from Waptrick, this video from all ramifications looked like something i could pass off as mine, despite all i did, YouTube rejected. I just gave up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 9:28am On May 21, 2015
What kind of video? What was the content?
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by stevenakolo: 9:58am On May 21, 2015
stevenakolo530@gmail.com, op lets talk.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by IbroKG: 10:13am On May 21, 2015
Not paid ebooks again. One guy recently sold me trash, lost faith in all this shit forever.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 10:36am On May 21, 2015
IbroKG:
Not paid ebooks again. One guy recently sold me trash, lost faith in all this shit forever.

Don't judge me by another person's actions, there is a reason why i am offering to give this out at a price you yourself can afford to pay.

Believe me, from the bottom of my heart i really want to help but giving ot out for free might not even be in the recipients best interest. I have tried to help a friend with it, this guy read it like 2 weeks after i sent it to him, we talked on the phone for like 10 mins, i was answering his questions, this was early last month. Uptill today, he hasn't done anything with it, even after telling me he understood everything,and sounding optimistic and all.

Email me bro.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2015
fedupnigerian:
What kind of video? What was the content?

Best NFL touchdowns, like a collection.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 10:49am On May 21, 2015
Tejuri:

Best NFL touchdowns, like a collection.

You can't monetize does kind of videos.

The ones you can monetize are for example a video of your pet,yourself, your family singing etc. You know,personal stuff. But i have a website with loads and loads of footage, these vidoes never fail YouTube monetization test.

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
fedupnigerian:

Don't judge me by another person's actions, there is a reason why i am offering to give this out at a price you yourself can afford to pay.

Believe me, from the bottom of my heart i really want to help but giving ot out for free might not even be in the recipients best interest. I have tried to help a friend with it, this guy read it like 2 weeks after i sent it to him, we talked on the phone for like 10 mins, i was answering his questions, this was early last month. Uptill today, he hasn't done anything with it, even after telling me he understood everything,and sounding optimistic and all.

Email me bro.

Its hard to trust info marketers in Nigeria man, just last month a friend bought some watery ebook from one guy on this same forum.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
moluenever:

Its hard to trust info marketers in Nigeria man, just last month a friend bought some watery ebook from one guy on this same forum.

Email me, I want to help, i would never scam anybody because i care about my name bro.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2015
fedupnigerian:

You can't monetize does kind of videos.

The ones you can monetize are for example a video of your pet,yourself, your family singing etc. You know,personal stuff. But i have a website with loads and loads of footage, these vidoes never fail YouTube monetization test.

Ok. You seem to know what you're talking about, I'd email you, but for Gods sake i hope this won't be yet another disapointment.

I don't care about paying for useful and valuable information, i believe all good things come at a price. But this nig.ga hates being decieved.

I have emailed u sha.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 9:33am On May 22, 2015
Tejuri:

Ok. You seem to know what you're talking about, I'd email you, but for Gods sake i hope this won't be yet another disapointment.

I don't care about paying for useful and valuable information, i believe all good things come at a price. But this nig.ga hates being decieved.

I have emailed u sha.

Alright bro, you're in good hands.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by IbroKG: 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
Tejuri:

I have emailed u sha.

Bro how is it?
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
IbroKG:

Bro how is it?

Its very good. He also gave me some other free eBook on related topics.
This is the first time i am satisfied after paying for an eBook. The only complaint i might have which isn't a big deal is the fonts in the eBook is small.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 11:21am On May 23, 2015
Tejuri:

Its very good. He also gave me some other free eBook on related topics.
This is the first time i am satisfied after paying for an eBook. The only complaint i might have which isn't a big deal is the fonts in the eBook is small.

In the spirit of honesty, don't wanna make the eBook bigger than it really is. The most important thing is the information helping you make some money.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2015
fedupnigerian:

In the spirit of honesty, don't wanna make the eBook bigger than it really is. The most important thing is the information helping you make some money.

Thanks alot bro. I have gotten down to work already. I'd keep you posted on how things go. What's your monthly average, if you don't mind?
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by stevenakolo: 11:46am On May 24, 2015
This was the perfect online biz i needed, because i already have adsense,and it's a verified one. Was thinking of selling it off, then this. Besides, my youtube account was already monetized from an earlier time i tried to make money with youtube,i didn't have good videos back then. So i did set it up throughout yesterday, and this morning, i already got 200 views on a video i got from one of the website's you listed in the ebook, my adsense account read $3. Pls Fedup,can you explain how the views translated to money. Like how many views do i need to make like $200? oor$500?
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by eriax12: 2:26pm On May 24, 2015
stevenakolo:
This was the perfect online biz i needed, because i already have adsense,and it's a verified one. Was thinking of selling it off, then this. Besides, my youtube account was already monetized from an earlier time i tried to make money with youtube,i didn't have good videos back then. So i did set it up throughout yesterday, and this morning, i already got 200 views on a video i got from one of the website's you listed in the ebook, my adsense account read $3. Pls Fedup,can you explain how the views translated to money. Like how many views do i need to make like $200? oor$500?

Share your video link na, let's watch for you cool

1 Like

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 3:43pm On May 24, 2015
Tejuri:

Thanks alot bro. I have gotten down to work already. I'd keep you posted on how things go. What's your monthly average, if you don't mind?

All the best boss,
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 3:49pm On May 24, 2015
eriax12:

I wouldn't advise that. That would be click fraud. Ever heard of people who's adsense account has been cancelled for absolutely 'no-reason'. This is why, asking people to click for you to earn money through adsense is not a good idea. Although some people 'cheat' Google, you have to be more sophisticated. You can Google up 'how Google detects click fraud' to learn more. They're not some cash cow waiting to be milked you know.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by stevenakolo: 5:40pm On May 24, 2015
eriax12:

Op said i might get my AdSense suspended.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2015
fedupnigerian:

All the best boss,

Bro, how do you withdraw? About the accelerating views app can't i just do like 10,000 impressions per day, i mean just hit them hard quick and move on to other things?
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 7:35pm On May 24, 2015
Tejuri:

Bro, how do you withdraw? About the accelerating views app can't i just do like 10,000 impressions per day, i mean just hit them hard quick and move on to other things?

Check which you can easily deposit into your bank account. Don't rush it with the app. You must keep CTR at less than 10% or else you're on your own.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 8:54am On May 25, 2015
If the eBook WAS helpful click like

Trying to gauge opinions.

15 Likes

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 8:55am On May 25, 2015
If the ebook WASN'T helpful click like

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by IbroKG: 9:09am On May 25, 2015
fedupnigerian:

Check which you can easily deposit into your bank account. Don't rush it with the app. You must keep CTR at less than 10% or else you're on your own.

The books is great, thanks bro. I really don't know what would have happened if it had been a scam because i really don't have much money left to be wasted on crappy materials. Thank you very much. Gave you the benefit of the doubt , first time i bought an eBook i didn't regret.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 9:43am On May 25, 2015
IbroKG:

The books is great, thanks bro. I really don't know what would have happened if it had been a scam because i really don't have much money left to be wasted on crappy materials. Thank you very much. Gave you the benefit of the doubt , first time i bought an eBook i didn't regret.

I laughed reading your comment. Glad i could help bro,its nothing.
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Tejuri(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2015
fedupnigerian:

Alright boss
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by AgreatMan: 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
scam alert...don't fall for a poorly organized scam.

1. fedupnigerian registered an accout nov 14 2014.
2. on the 18th of april 2015, fedupnigerian registered two more accounts with the names: stevenakalo and tejuri.
3. on the 19th of april 2015, fedupnigerian registered one more account: ibroKG.
4. fedupnigerian claims to be selling a product and he is using stevenakalo, tejuri and ibroKG, names he rigistered himself as his accomplice.
5. don't be fooled by all those I gave it free to sm1 n he didn't appreciate it daz y am selling it scam.
6. there is a post where he said: if d ebook was helpful click like, guess d numeber of likes he got? three, one each for stevenakalo, tejuri n ibroKG.
7. if I shd go into yahoo, I will very successful cos am smart n I can stay off d grid by not buying flashy tins, I won't even use jazz.

if u r fed up, u can go take a dive off third mainland bridge, nobody will miss u.
sorry bro, u ain't making one kobo from this scam. try another one n b smarter this time around.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by Ambi25: 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
stevenakolo:
pls hw do u get ur adsence verified! I hv reach my shredhole of $30 and my adsence stop showing! I hv send the last 3rd request for my pin 2mnth ago but nothing happen. Any idea
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by eriax12: 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
AgreatMan:

2. on the 18th of april 2015, fedupnigerian registered two more accounts with the names: stevenakalo and tejuri.
3. on the 19th of april 2015, fedupnigerian registered one more account: ibroKG.
4. fedupnigerian claims to be selling a product and he is using stevenakalo, tejuri and ibroKG, names he rigistered himself as his accomplice.
5. don't be fooled by all those I gave it free to sm1 n he didn't appreciate it daz y am selling it scam.
6. there is a post where he said: if d ebook was helpful click like, guess d numeber of likes he got? three, one each for stevenakalo, tejuri n ibroKG.
7. if I shd go into yahoo, I will very successful cos am smart n I can stay off d grid by not buying flashy tins, I won't even use jazz.

if u r fed up, u can go take a dive off third mainland bridge, nobody will miss u.
sorry bro, u ain't making one kobo from this scam. try another one n b smarter this time around.

Thanks bro, u tried... I was Smelling shit too... U are busted fedupdude. undecided angry
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money With JUST A 3G connection On YouTube. by fedupnigerian: 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
AgreatMan:

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! / Federal Ministry Of Interior / Jobberman Application Credits............ What Is That All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.