Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (15689 Views)

Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Islie: 10:31pm On May 20, 2015
A 39-year-old driver, Azeez Kolawole, was on Wednesday arraigned in an Apapa Senior Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, for allegedly stabbing his neighbour on the neck with a broken bottle.
Kolawole, resident of Ibadan St., Benna Bus Stop, Ajegunle, Lagos, was docked on a charge of assault.

But the accused, denied committing the offence.
The prosecutor, Cpl. John Iberedem, told the court that the accused assaulted one Jamiu Isiaka by stabbing him on May 15 at their residence.
Iberedem said that Kolawole’s unlawful act caused Isiaka bodily harm.

The prosecutor narrated the story before the senior magistrate.
“The complainant said he was in his room when he heard Kolawole beating his wife.
“Isiaka left his room to settle the fight between the couple when the accused stabbed him with a broken bottle on the neck.’’

The prosecutor said that Kolawole contravened the provision of Section 171 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Section 171 stipulates a three-year imprisonment for assault, occasioning harm.

The Senior Magistrate, Mr G.L. Otepo, granted the accused bail in the sum of N50,000, with one surety in like sum, and adjourned the case till July 7 for mention.(NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/434683/driver-docked-for-allegedly-stabbing-neighbour
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Hishowlau(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2015
Ho

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Islie: 9:30am On May 21, 2015
The prosecutor narrated the story before the senior magistrate.
“The complainant said he was in his room when he heard Kolawole beating his wife.
“Isiaka left his room to settle the fight between the couple when the accused stabbed him with a broken bottle on the neck.’’

What do some men get in beating their wives to the extent that a neighbor have to separate them undecided

13 Likes

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by hazyfm: 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS IN LAGOS
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
Do NOT get between a man and his wife! Una no go hear!!

When they were falling in love whatever they fell in, were you there?

When the man spread his wife's legs and was knacking her as she moaned, were you called??

Why you wan come feel like superman at the wrongest time

Now you've been stabbed. Yeye learner. Well, experience is the best teacher. Another day, go try be referee again.

14 Likes

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
smiley...always the work of the devil
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Sijo01(f): 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
Devil manipulating humans since the days of Adam and Eve
Ok..."“Isiaka left his room to settle the fight between the couple when the accused stabbed him with a broken bottle on the neck.’’

Who would Isiaka be holding back in this fight? Maybe the wife grin

1. Unemployment sef....

2.Hardship sef...

Twin problems I can see in this situation. PDP has created so much disharmony and disaffection in the society.

Now he wants to become BOT. shocked

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by elohorayodele: 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
to avoid stories that touch i always avoid people who are fighting.
peacemaker no join for all my names

1 Like 1 Share

set-up

blv me i know what am saying
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Devil manipulating humans since the days of Adam and Eve

ThankGod u know women are d cause of 99% problems men have
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by DjHypno(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Reasons I don't separate fights.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Effects of paraga and ogogoro
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by MKSON(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
We should know when to mind our business and when to interfere. The victim in the article knew neither undecided
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Sijo01(f): 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
vimi:
smiley

Why are you full of smile? angry
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by egift(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
Why I don't jump into Husband and Wife matter. But the Driver is just childish for attacking someone that is saving him from doing something that may land him in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by carterguccy(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
Sad*
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by nerodenero: 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
I avoid separating fighters.In most cases,the peace-lover is at the receiving end.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
cry

When I see people fighting, I shift to a safe distance. And watch! I don't even bother to separate them. undecided undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
Mehnn the rate people dey stab stab this season na wa oh,abeg make Buhari do ban knife,fork,biro, and things biko

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by LMAyedun(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2015
The second story of a Peacemaker killed while tryna make Peace within a week... And whatsup with Nigerians and stabbing these days? undecided

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by oppybouy(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2015
Moral of the story: Mind your business!
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by badmrkt(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2015
sophisticated stabber grin
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by smileswil: 1:51pm On May 21, 2015
De driver is a ram for God sake hw will stab ur nebor
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by LMAyedun(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2015
youmour:
Mehnn the rate people dey stab stab this season na wa oh,abeg make Buhari do ban knife,fork,biro, and things biko
Buhari don suffer for una hand Oo...
Someone said he shuld reduce JAMB cut-off... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by stellytwinkle(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2015
When would all this stories ever end I'm so tired. Lord Jesus, please come quickly. I love you Jesus.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by mencade6: 1:52pm On May 21, 2015
if man want kill he wife, leave am make he kill am. If not na you them go kill o
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by mencade6: 1:53pm On May 21, 2015
stellytwinkle:
When would all this stories ever end I'm so tired. Lord Jesus, please come quickly. I love you Jesus.
do u think u will enter heaven? tongue
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by missionmex(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2015
Who send am?
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by ogbolu0147(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2015
Some peeps be poke nosing into other people family affairs........ see Wetin in eye don see...... grin
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Panshow(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2015
Moral of the story. Setling fight is dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day / AAUA Students Threaten Protest After Cadet Corps Beat Student To Death (Photo) / Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.