Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (15692 Views)

Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 21, 2015
grin the wife will be waiting for her darling husband when he is done serving grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by stellytwinkle(f): 2:01pm On May 21, 2015
mencade6:
do u think u will enter heaven? tongue
By the grace of God, I will and I must. i cannot miss the new paradise for the pleasures of this wicked world.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:

Why are you full of smile? angry
Lol really ii dunno hw to chop bone nii
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by mencade6: 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
stellytwinkle:
By the grace of God, I will and I must. i cannot miss the new paradise for the pleasures of this wicked world.
you mean you have been avoiding the sweet pleasures in this wonderful world? Why naa
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by inimitkel(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
OYO case!
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by freedom96: 2:06pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

ThankGod u know women are d cause of 99% problems men have
Wow!I thought you re only a tribalist,now u re a misogynist also?Dude u need help.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 21, 2015
Thank God for his life.

Next time he will keep to himself even if his siblings are having a brawl.

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 21, 2015
freedom96:
Wow!I thought you re only a tribalist,now u re a misogynist also?Dude u need help.

thunder fire u
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by ceejay80s(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2015
Nigeria ,full of bad news daily, Na swear?
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2015
Anger management.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by dowl: 2:14pm On May 21, 2015
okay
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nicepoker(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Devil manipulating humans since the days of Adam and Eve
correction. The devil only manipulated EVE during their days.

1 Like

Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nicepoker(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2015
Don't interfere in ur neighbour's matrimonial affairs.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Gboskee(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2015
ziqqz:
Do NOT get between a man and his wife! Una no go hear!!

When they were falling in love whatever they fell in, were you there?

When the man spread his wife's legs and was knacking her as she moaned, were you called??

Why you wan come feel like superman at the wrongest time

Now you've been stabbed. Yeye learner. Well, experience is the best teacher. Another day, go try be referee again.
next time he gon' compete with sepp blatter for fifa president 2020 just like theway foolish ragamuffins been doing here by their favourite typo' #gej2030
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 21, 2015
Send him on the years imprisonment with hard labor quick and also to serve the crime of domestic violence. He is an animal that needs to be caged because he is dangerous to the society!
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by freedom96: 2:26pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

thunder fire u
Is that all you could offer?
Bros u need help.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by An2elect2(f): 2:27pm On May 21, 2015
All these people saying he shouldn't have intervened, pls do tell, what should he have done allow the driver stab his wife and probably kill her

methinks he did well but should have intervened with tact...
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by mattonnairaland: 2:32pm On May 21, 2015
Poverty is truly a disease.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by olaglamour(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2015
Moral lesson:- Do NOT interfere in the affairs of any family
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by An2elect2(f): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
Nicepoker:

Yes, it was Eve, the woman that was deceived.

But Adam, the man, with his first hand knowledge of what and what not should be avoided, with eyes wide open, still disobeyed God. Is he better undecided

Or should we measure gender worth based on the extent of their vulnerability to temptation which they cannot help, by themselves undecided
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

ThankGod u know women are d cause of 99% problems men have

Where in my post did I state women are the cause of men's problem?........ By the way, was it the woman (wife) that asked him to stab the person who prevented him from killing his wife?
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Sijo01(f): 2:41pm On May 21, 2015
Nicepoker:

Was Adam exonerated?
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by xynerise: 2:49pm On May 21, 2015
And if we don't separate or do anything about it but take pictures of the fight, you people will still call us names for not separating....

Double-edged comments
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by lozanni(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2015
The stabbed guy could be one of the reasons the guy was beating the wife. Loose women fit make their husband commit murder. lipsrsealed
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by DrGroove(f): 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
Islie:

What do some men get in beating their wives to the extent that a neighbor have to separate them undecided
because society and traditions of the land encourages men to beat their wives.. It's an boost to their ego
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Jaydeebaba(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2015
In that part of Lagos, it's all man to himself.
But sha o, ogbeni Kola gungo, shey you wan kill essikay ni?
Eewon dey smell for your head
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by willsofsteel: 3:13pm On May 21, 2015
SonS of MorTals. WhaT an eViL Act
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by bornmekus: 3:14pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Ok..."“Isiaka left his room to settle the fight between the couple when the accused stabbed him with a broken bottle on the neck.’’

Who would Isiaka be holding back in this fight? Maybe the wife grin

1. Unemployment sef....

2.Hardship sef...

Twin problems I can see in this situation. PDP has created so much disharmony and disaffection in the society.

Now he wants to become BOT. shocked
Who will u blame now,Is it P.D.P or A.P.C?
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
Is stabbing someone now a trend? Thank God neibor didn't die. Me I no dey put my mouth for wetin no concern me, where I can't help not putting my mouth, I still dey mind myself. Any broken flesh or bone is never worth it! I no fit shout!
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by luthorcorp: 4:19pm On May 21, 2015
in swizzbeats voice# unto da next one
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by stellytwinkle(f): 5:33pm On May 21, 2015
mencade6:
you mean you have been avoiding the sweet pleasures in this wonderful world? Why naa
Truthfully I have, but it has not been easy i tell you. Like I said it has only been by the grace of God. It's rare to see a lady keep virgin hair and not fixing any weavon or attachment on it. And it's also rare to see a lady date only one guy. Most times, they tell me I'm too young 4 dat (I'm 21) and i shuld enjoy life but when i disagree with them I get booed, teased or lookd down on. I only need God's grace.
Re: Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife by Sunnyat72: 6:15pm On May 21, 2015
Av u ppl looked it fro one angle dat the settler might be the woman lover?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day / AAUA Students Threaten Protest After Cadet Corps Beat Student To Death (Photo) / Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.