Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) (25225 Views)

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by misreal(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2015
Ya true. shocked
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by akoaki(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2015
This monotonous song is nauseating. I think nigeria has gone past that depressing stage and now ready for better things. Most Nigerians are not fools.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by danot1030: 8:01am On May 21, 2015
Enough of this, Jonathan should quit acting as though he did anybody a favour by conceding defeat, after all the throne is not his personal property, he got there by privilege and so he should be a gentle loser and go home. That some people are calling him a hero is a mistake, the true hero of this democratic dispensation is Prof. Atahiru Jega, if not for him Jonathan and his men originally planned to rig the election to retain power. The postponement of the election, the dollarization of the south west, the frantic effort to discredit the effort and to remove Jega before the election and the opposition to the usage of card reader and many other ploy by the PDP were all testimonies to the fact that Jonathan already knew he did not stand a chance in the election. So he should spare his song of regret and go home.

5 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 21, 2015
danot1030:
Enough of this, Jonathan should quit acting as though he did anybody a favour by conceding defeat, after all the throne is not his personal property, he got there by privilege and so he should be a gentle loser and go home. That some people are calling him a hero is a mistake, the through hero of this democratic dispensation is Prof. Atahiru Jega, if not for him Jonathan and his men originally planned to rig the election to retain power. The postponement of the election, the dollarization of the south west, the frantic effort to remove Jega before the election and the opposition the usage of card reader and many other ploy by the PDP were all testimonies to the fact that Jonathan already knew he did not stand a chance in the election. So he should spear his song of regret and go home.

BROS HE DID US A FAVOUR,ABIOLA WON AND IBB DID NOT HAND OVER TO HIM AND THE HEAVENS DID NOT FALL.IBB IS STILL ALIVE IN HIS HOUSE CHOPPING SUYA AND RED WINE AND ABIOLA IS ROTTING IN THE GRAVE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by danot1030: 8:11am On May 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

BROS HE DID US A FAVOUR,ABIOLA WON AND IBB DID NOT HAND OVER TO HIM AND THE HEAVENS DID NOT FALL.IBB IS STILL ALIVE IN HIS HOUSE CHOPPING SUYA AND RED WINE AND ABIOLA IS ROTTING IN THE GRAVE
That is not enough reason for him to be making repetition of it as though he doesn't have anything to say again, this is just like he's already regretting he should not have conceded defeat.

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by kay29000(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2015
Okay. We don hear o! So, we should praise you for doing the 'normal' thing, instead of the abnormal? All the people that wanted to or held on to power after winning were military dictators, you are a civilian that told us you had no shoes, so please don't come here and tell us you did us a favor. You lost and conceded defeat, simple. And you did that not cos you didn't still want to find a way to hold on to power fraudulently, but because you wouldn't have a country to loot again if conflict erupted, that's why you had no choice than to concede defeat. So, save us all these talk, and be a gallant loser. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by mandax: 8:16am On May 21, 2015
And you conceded defeat to create more crisis in your main constituent support base

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by umarc19: 8:16am On May 21, 2015
Or rather to avoid being dragged to the ICC.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by CountDracula(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2015
U conceded defeat cos ure a pvssy. Dats why

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by GistHub(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2015
Who cares? already you are out,what more you want? abi you wan reverse your action? shocked sad shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by HRich(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-conceded-defeat-to-prevent-crisis-jonathan/

Cc lalasticlala
To me. Gej conceded defeat to shame Obama and his evil plans against Nigeria. And also to shame some illiterate politicians in the North. Gej will remain the best Nigeria has ever got after the likes of Zik. . . . :-D

3 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by kay29000(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Na wa for you o! IBB was a military dictator...there is a huge difference there.

4 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by hypertension(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2015
size40:
Mr President lied. He had no choice than to accept defeat. Mr GEJ knows what would have befallen him if he had not accepted defeat when majority of both Nigerians and world leaders no longer back him up

try get sense na..u dont have to post rubbish twicw

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by loomer: 8:21am On May 21, 2015
jumobi1:
You conceeded because you lost. Not conceeded will be a bad thing to do. No cookie for doing the expected. The masses voted you out.

You be mumu, all the time buhari loose, shey him gree accept defeat?

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by TI1919(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by olaglamour(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2015
That simple phone call saved a lot of bloodshed.

God bless Nigeria. Best of luck to the incoming government

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by abysirius(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2015
Why repitition? He said it before now. If he has done otherwise, he would hve suffered the same fate as Ggagbo!

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by abysirius(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2015
Why repitition? He said it before now. If he has done otherwise, he would have suffered the same fate as Ggagbo!

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by HRich(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-conceded-defeat-to-prevent-crisis-jonathan/

Cc lalasticlala
Shame to those who had wanted Nigeria to be in war right now. Gej remains the best.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Segadem(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2015
Vikkie14:
And that Simple but Hard Act makes you the Most Democratic President Africa had ever witness. You really act in the Spirit of Sportmanship.

Don't worry, we will vote for you to win the Nobel Peace Prize and the MO Ibrahim Award. Do you know why?

You Deserve It Sir.
Enough of this self exaltation ,the question is: is it not defeated? if he won will he concede defeat?

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2015
Loads of B.S

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by HRich(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2015
abysirius:
Why repitition? He said it before now. If he has done otherwise, he would have suffered the same fate as Ggagbo!
untill you start to appreciate good things. Good will stil be far from you.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by anonimi: 8:24am On May 21, 2015
ionsman:
Other African leaders did it before him. Enough of this Gej ass-licking. angry

Such as former military DICTATOR, General Muhammadu Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011, not so

[img]http://olaoluwabimibola.files./2011/05/nysc-corpers-buring-their-dead.jpg[/img]

Beaf:
[size=14pt]The fallen 9[/size]

Teidi Tosin Olawale (Osun State, BSc Computer Science)
Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering)
Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management)
Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science)
Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance)
Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics)
Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology)
Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

Tomisin, 24, was posted to Giade Local Government Area of Bauchi State by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) for his primary assignment after the orientation exercise at Wailo Camp last September.

An indigene of Osun State, he was among the 200 other corps members recruited as electoral officers by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to cover the 20 Local Government areas in the state. As it turned out eventually, those of them posted to the northern parts of Bauchi State like Katagum, Darazo, Giade, Dambam Jammare became the biggest casualties of the senseless riots that trailed the presidential polls as many of them were attacked and killed.

The Batch C, 2010 corps member ran to the police station in Giade to seek refuge as their lodge in Giade was attacked. The rioters attacked the station and overpowered the policemen on duty before setting the station on fire. They brought out Tomisin, a graduate of Computer Science from the University of Ilorin and about six other corps members and killed them. Daily Sun learnt from reliable sources that the female corps members among them were allegedly raped.

The discovery was corroborated by one of the rape suspects arrested by the Bauchi State Police Command and paraded among the 67 other suspects by the Commissioner of Police posted to the state for the general election, Mr. John Abakasanga in connection with the post-election violence. The suspect confessed in an interview with Daily Sun that he saw some of the female corps members being raped in Giade but did not participate in the act. A female corps member who miraculously escaped when the lodge was attacked told Daily Sun that she ran and climbed a tree where she hid before the police came and rescued her.
http://solakuti.com/in-case-buhari-forgot/dead-corpers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by greatestman(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2015
ionsman:

Other African leaders did it before him. Enough of this Gej ass-licking. angry
But Nigeria is not other country. That is if you will have sense to understand that, if you don't have the sense I pray God should give you, if you refuse to accept sense, we pray that God will force it on you.

I vote Twaci
NLJEGA

3 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by medar(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2015
Uncle Jonah should stop crying over spilled milk. Even a blind man could see that he lost the election. So, what would he have done? Uncle should stop begging for sympathy pls. The same reason why he lost the election. Instead of facing facts and issues, he and his goons kept seeking sympathy and playing on people's emotions. I wish him luck sha.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by HRich(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2015
CountDracula:
U conceded defeat cos ure a pvssy. Dats why
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by coolluk(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2015
u conceded defeat cos u lost. QED
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by chodosky: 8:26am On May 21, 2015
Some people will remain foools for ever, if anyone did not see something good in what Jonathan has done by conceded defeat then he or she will remain a fool forever. Point. Regards from Germany.

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by egbaguy: 8:27am On May 21, 2015
Is this man ok? Nigga,u bleeping lost an election!!!!!! What wud u av done if u didn't conceed defeat?
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by toyoutoyou: 8:29am On May 21, 2015
Thank u so much,Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by YOMNIK: 8:29am On May 21, 2015
weldone sir, you are symbol of peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Fire Incident In Anambra, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Marketers Struggle To Raise N10bn For New Petrol Orders / CBN Discontinues Payment Of BTA/PTA In Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.