Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Adam And Eve Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve Saga (1336 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam And Eve Saga by Godwinfriz(m): 1:45am On May 21, 2015
being trying to get this since an argurment ensured between me and my friend,he was saying the apple in the garden of eden they ate was translated to be s*x which to him was forbidden in the garden
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnw74: 8:06am On May 21, 2015
The fruit on the tree could have been literal fruit, not necessarily apple though
I don't believe it was sex, I have seen strange teachings on that by, If I remember correctly Arnold Murray, I don't believe it, and he says a lot of other strange things also.
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Scholar8200(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2015
How then were they to be fruitful? What of the animals?
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 8:55am On May 21, 2015
Children who discuss fairytales,when you guys done discussing the babble,I do need somebody tell me if spiderman actually married maryjane.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnw74: 10:14am On May 21, 2015
I'll wait for more input
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnydon22(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2015
aaronson:
Children who discuss fairytales,when you guys done discussing the babble,I do need somebody tell me if spiderman actually married maryjane.

You know Maryjane ran off on her wedding to be with spiderman... I think they had something special..Spidey must have married her after defeating the sandman and blackspider... I believe her married her...
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnw74: 10:34am On May 21, 2015
atheists can't even do humour
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnw74: 10:46am On May 21, 2015
aaronson:

its a popular known fact that atheists has a higher iq then them believers.

I easily outdo and outsmart other people

Yet you don't even know if spiderman actually married maryjane cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Saga by adexsimply(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2015
aaronson:
Oh yes, he did marry Mary Jane since the unfortunate demise of his first love, Gwen Stacy cry
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnydon22(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2015
johnw74:

I believe with faith that it was not a literal genetic engineered spider that bit peter parker but a spiritual being that the writer wrote as a spider... grin If you check the chapter 35 you will see where parker also referred to Dr octovus as the bad guy... so it must have been doctor octovus that was the spider that bit peter parker in the beginning... cheesy

And i also believe spider married maryjane...smiley
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnydon22(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2015
adexsimply:
Oh yes, he did marry Mary Jane since the unfortunate demise of his first love, Gwen Stacy cry

Oh my peter parker shocked... Gwen died?
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by adexsimply(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Oh my peter parker shocked... Gwen died?
Yes she did. Watch "Amazing Spiderman 2". If you follow the comics, the caption of the scene is "The night Gwen Stacy Died" sad
Ironically, she was killed accidentally by Peter
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 11:35am On May 21, 2015
johnw74:

Am glad,I just happen to identify somebody who can't sense the difference between sarcasm and straight talk.
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 11:37am On May 21, 2015
johnydon22:

You know Maryjane ran off on her wedding to be with spiderman... I think they had something special..Spidey must have married her after defeating the sandman and blackspider... I believe her married her...
Thanks bro
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 11:38am On May 21, 2015
adexsimply:
Appreciated bro
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnydon22(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2015
adexsimply:

Yes she did. Watch "Amazing Spiderman 2". If you follow the comics, the caption of the scene is "The night Gwen Stacy Died" sad
Ironically, she was killed accidentally by Peter

Aaaaaaaaw am gonna go read it
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnw74: 12:03pm On May 21, 2015
aaronson:
Am glad,I just happen to identify somebody who can't sense the difference between sarcasm and straight talk.

I knew it was sarcasm
but you didn't know I was joking smiley
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
johnw74:

I knew it was sarcasm
but you didn't know I was joking smiley
To deal with a dude like me you gotta be logical and synchronize that to your cyber body language,now reason I detected you wasn't joking but antagonazing me is when you quoted my previous posts in other thread to suit the purpose of your question here but quess what? I aint bragging but I know am able to disable you mentally.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Saga by johnw74: 12:21am On May 22, 2015
aaronson:
To deal with a dude like me you gotta be logical and synchronize that to your cyber body language,now reason I detected you wasn't joking but antagonazing me is when you quoted my previous posts in other thread to suit the purpose of your question here but quess what?

If I hadn't quoted your previous posts
then my line would not have been funny

aaronson:

I aint bragging but I know am able to disable you mentally.

No of course you are not bragging

aaronson:

its a popular known fact that atheists has a higher iq then them believers.

I easily outdo and outsmart other people

I know am able to disable you mentally

cheesy

If you don't believe what I say
then you cannot disable me mentally
but only fool yourself

aaronson:

I detected you wasn't joking but antagonazing me
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 12:38am On May 22, 2015
Godwinfriz:
being trying to get this since an argurment ensured between me and my friend,he was saying the apple in the garden of eden they ate was translated to be s*x which to him was forbidden in the garden

Why didn't you ask him what the "tree" meant, since the "fruit" is sex.

3 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 6:43am On May 22, 2015
johnw74:

cheesy

but only fool yourself

Now make sense of all of these which you ve' done haphazardly.
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 6:48am On May 22, 2015
johnw74:

cheesy

but only fool yourself

Now make sense of all of these which you ve' done haphazardly.
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by onetrack(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2015
Why debate such useless things? Adam and Eve, spiderman, all silly fiction. What I want to know is who would win a fight between Saints Peter and Paul? Between TB Joshua and Pastor Chris? These are the important questions.
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2015
can someone pls tell us if perter parker actually married maryjane ?? grin
Re: Adam And Eve Saga by sonmvayina(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2015
lol, i like the spice you guys have added to the thread...made me laff out loud this morning. it might not be a straight fiction, maybe the bible just told it differently..it is the predominant story in the middle east in the early history of man..babylon, sumaria, egypt and all..these civilaizations had written as well as oral scriptures..i guess it was written like that so that it could be thought to minors..my take is that the fruit was when man realised that he could have sex for pleasure. this was supposed to happen when the gods say so and controlled and strictly for reproduction, when man discovered he could enjoy his woman anything he wanted the whole game changed. and what the gods feared most was inevitable..population explosion,...so when the gods could not control it any more, they simple left for different dimenssions..but still watches us from there..they will soon make their presence felt and we will all see them, a lot of people will be shocked when they really discover who the gods sre....they are all anunaki( the whole lot of them)..the earth used to be their domain, but they left when they could not control us.....

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still In The Business Of Giving Life Partners, He Will Give You Your Own. / Thise Not How Jesus Christ Loook Like!!! / The Test Between The True God And The False Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.