Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive (1214 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Is It Selfish Not To Adopt If You Have Been Unable To Conceive? / For Those Trying To Conceive; the other alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive by newpaparazzi(m): 3:59am On May 21, 2015
This may sound strange but it works. I am sharing this out of concern for the many individuals looking for the fruit of womb. Some women have once been pregnant but still looking for a child, others never had a pregnancy before. Whichever is your case, I am suggesting this natural solution that cost you nothing. The only thing is that you and your spouse should take the prescription together as recommended.

Only two free steps:

1. Do pray together regularly for God to grant your request

2. At about 9pm or before you go to bed, put clean drinking water sufficient for two of you to drink in a bowl of water. Place the bowl of water outside on a platform where the falling dew can enter it till the morning. carry the water around 6/7am and both you and your spouse should drink it before you eat. Ensure that dirt does not enter the water but allow the dew from the sky to enter it naturally.Do this for at least two weeks and see the result.

That's all.

Thank me later.
Re: A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive by Firstimer(f): 7:54am On May 21, 2015
newpaparazzi:
This may sound strange but it works. I am sharing this out of concern for the many individuals looking for the fruit of womb. Some women have once been pregnant but still looking for a child, others never had a pregnancy before. Whichever is your case, I am suggesting this natural solution that cost you nothing. The only thing is that you and your spouse should take the prescription together as recommended.

Only two free steps:

1. Do pray together regularly for God to grant your request

2. At about 9pm or before you go to bed, put clean drinking water sufficient for two of you to drink in a bowl of water. Place the bowl of water outside on a platform where the falling dew can enter it till the morning. carry the water around 6/7am and both you and your spouse should drink it before you eat. Ensure that dirt does not enter the water but allow the dew from the sky to enter it naturally.Do this for at least two weeks and see the result.

That's all.

Thank me later.

Hmmmm. Morning dew? Is dis fetish? Wats ur source pls. Educate me more on why dews will increase chances of conceiving
Re: A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive by newpaparazzi(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2015
Firstimer:

Hmmmm. Morning dew? Is dis fetish? Wats ur source pls. Educate me more on why dews will increase chances of conceiving
Its power of nature to renew our system. Nothing fetish. Or did I mentiion anything else apart from what I stated?
Re: A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive by newpaparazzi(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Firstimer:

You can read this.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A HOUSE And A HOME / Outrage In Zaria As 8 Year Old Primary 4 Child Is Married Out. / Single Ladies & Married Men, Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.