Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

FACTORS THAT ENHANCE OPTIMUM HEALTH. A Term Paper. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FACTORS THAT ENHANCE OPTIMUM HEALTH. A Term Paper. (1569 Views)

The History Of Political Crises In Nigeria (TERM PAPER) - GST 111 / JUSTICE, EQUALITY AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT.A Term Paper / 2015 UNIUYO GST 112 Term Paper Topics & MATERIALS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FACTORS THAT ENHANCE OPTIMUM HEALTH. A Term Paper. by ekems2020(m): 4:53am On May 21, 2015
Topic: FACTORS THAT ENHANCE OPTIMUM HEALTH. - To get a copy of this Term Paper, please use phone number below. See Other Assignment/Term Paper topics:

DIRECTORATE OF GENERAL STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF UYO, UYO
GST 111: USE OF ENGLISH 1013/2014

2015 TERM PAPER TOPICS

Each student doing the course is to write on any One of these:

1. The history of printing press
2. The history of English language
3. Parts of speech in English
4. Parts of speech in my mother tongue
5. The history of ICT
6. Factors that enhance optimum health
7. Branches of accounting
8. Ten great Africans
9. A short story of my local government area
10. The history of western education in my clan
11. The structure of my political ward
12. The doctrine of separation of powers
13. The rule of law
14. The history of Christianity in my local government area
15. Types and functions of energy
16. Characteristics of British and American English
17. The history of world cup
18. The history of female football
19. American states and their capital cities
20. The history of western education in my village
21. Freedom of worship under the Nigerian constitution
22. How language began

Points to note:

1. It is an offence to copy or reproduce another student’s work. Students are currently facing a panel for the offence.
2. Each submission should have at least 5 sources of information listed.
3. The paper should be 3-5 pages long (hand-written)
4. Deadline for submission to class leaders - may 22, 2015
5. Deadline for submission by class leaders to co-ordinator – may 23, 2015 (8.00 am – 12.00pm)
6. Class leaders are to collect finished papers from the students on Friday May 22, 2015, write names of those who submit and submit same to the co-ordinator in English Language seminar room in (5) above.
7. Students are advised to key themselves into these arrangements.

Prof. Luke Eyoh
Co-ordinator

N/B:

You may obtain complete sets of ready-made materials of different types (From Abstract – References) on Any of The Above Topic and finish your Faculty, departmental Assignment (s), other GST Assignments as well as the above GST 111 Term paper Assignment with ease. Simply contact KOKOHANDS Writers on UNIUYO Campus to help you out. Call now: 07085763316

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University ASUU Just Called Off The Internal Strike / Nairalanders Question Of The Day:- Who Can Solve This? What + What + What = 30? / CAMPUS GIST: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.