Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form (26504 Views)

Help: my money is Stuck In My GTB Account Because of BVN issue / A Cry to Ncc to Please Stop Phone Checking of Bvn. My Personal Opinion / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by legalwealth(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2015
onatisi:
very simple ,when u did the bvn ,they must have given u a small piece of paper with a some numbers on it . If u can find it ,cool. If not go to ur bank and complain, they will ask u to wait for the official bvn card that will be given soon .

Great info as most people are also in his shoes.
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by legalwealth(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2015
June24th:

I also got similar msg dis morning from Access bank abt BVN things..
I thought they said u can do it with one bank alone nd it can cover for others??
I've done the BVN thing with EcoBank, am I to do anoda one with Access bank...
Does it mean dat someone using 5 different banks must register with d 5 banks? Or can one cover for others??

You are ok with one registration!

Just tell other banks persuading to you to do it with them as if CBN will pay them for each registration that you've done it once
with another bank.
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by bankai2015(f): 5:54pm On May 21, 2015
onatisi:
very simple ,when u did the bvn ,they must have given u a small piece of paper with a some numbers on it . If u can find it ,cool. If not go to ur bank and complain, they will ask u to wait for the official bvn card that will be given soon .

Thanks. I go check that paper. I just remember say them give me on small paper
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by SisterCaro(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2015
I never reply to any bank email without calling or visiting the bank to clarify the email i got.
Always go to the bank to resolve bank queries
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by oba2flex(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
Op,thanks for this thread. Hmmnn...I almost fell into their trap.I got d mail and I was hapi dat at last,I cud do d BVN of a thing online since I'm always very busy and couldn't go to d bank.I've already supplied my card number and d 3 digits security code and was about inputing my PIN when it just dawned on me dat I used to hear d 'Slogan
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by oba2flex(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
Op,thanks for this thread. Hmmnn...I almost fell into their trap.I got d mail and I was hapi dat at last,I cud do d BVN of a thing online since I'm always very busy and couldn't go to d bank.I've already supplied my card number and d 3 digits security code and was about inputing my PIN when it just dawned on me dat I used to hear d slogan-"No bank would ask 4 ur PIN at any time". Na there my sense bounce back o. I'm pretty sure some people would fall for it.
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by legalwealth(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
oba2flex:
Op,thanks for this thread. Hmmnn...I almost fell into their trap.I got d mail and I was hapi dat at last,I cud do d BVN of a thing online since I'm always very busy and couldn't go to d bank.I've already supplied my card number and d 3 digits security code and was about inputing my PIN when it just dawned on me dat I used to hear d 'Slogan

You are welcome and we thank God on your behalf for not falling into their snare else it won't be this story that you'll be telling us.
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by isacolukay(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2015
Cryxtal:
Whoa. This is quite serious

Wassup friend?
It's been a while. U just went on hibernation.
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by adonismuller(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2015
onatisi:
walk into any bank ,tell them u want to do bvn , they will give u a form to fill and do some things ,when they are through they will give u a stamped form that u have done ur bvn with them but u should go and submit that form to any bank u have account with.
okay thanks for the info,I was thinking it must be a bank I have an account with.......
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by Cryxtal(f): 6:28am On May 22, 2015
isacolukay:

Wassup friend?
It's been a while. U just went on hibernation.
Ghost mode.! M aite. Been here but not commenting. How u doing boss?
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by isacolukay(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2015
Cryxtal:
Ghost mode.! M aite. Been here but not commenting. How u doing boss?

Buh you know someone here would love to communicate. Mind if I send a PM?
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by Cryxtal(f): 8:50pm On May 22, 2015
isacolukay:

Buh you know someone here would love to communicate. Mind if I send a PM?
ok. No p boss
Re: Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form by isacolukay(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
Cryxtal:
ok. No p boss

Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / Senate Wants CBN To Convert Lower Naira Notes Into Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.