Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. (739 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / How To Begin A Profitable Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria / How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Little As N3,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. by breadplanets(f): 6:38am On May 21, 2015
Please does anyone have an idea how to go about the business? What is involved, the amount of money needed to start it? Please help.
Re: Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. by CaptPlanet(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2015
breadplanets:
Please does anyone have an idea how to go about the business? What is involved, the amount of money needed to start it? Please help.

If you are really interested in this biz, I can assist by selling you a concise ebook on it.
I bought it for 5k but i'm willing to sell it to you for a cut price of 3k, I think it's fair.

Holla if you're interested.
Re: Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. by weezii(m): 7:04am On May 21, 2015
Be careful with this on NL and anywhere that you don't get to see d person physically.

I and some guys were scammed on this NL by a NLder on this about a year back
Re: Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. by breadplanets(f): 7:07am On May 21, 2015
Ok thanks weezii
Re: Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. by ayoola2002(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2015
breadplanets:
Ok thanks weezii
Were d u stay?
Re: Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. by weezii(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2015
ayoola2002:

Were d u stay?
Re: Help With Recharge Card Printing Business. by weezii(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2015
breadplanets:
Ok thanks weezii
You're welcome. The guy supplied us with 1st n 2nd batch of real pins but when you place a big order it returns invalid

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Type Of Business One Could Go Into / How To Start An E-currency Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital / The Importance Of Having A Website For Any Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.