Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner (6726 Views)

What If I Impregnated Freda Francis - AY Slams Critics / Wonders!! 14 Year Old Girl Reveals How Tyga Has Been Toasting Her / Girl Gets Blasted For Asking Lilian Esoro If Hubby Ubi Has Impregnated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ishilove: 10:27am On May 21, 2015
yorubaboiy:
.I.T.K....lo shi ma kpa e.......do u knw y she called useless....i dont think so.
uu should have done urself the favour of asking dan jumping into irrelevant conclusions

and plz if u wan reply....no blow grammar
Don't blame her. Her fingers are typing faster than her brain. She cannot disagree with an opinion without being rude and utterly mannerless.

Kris divorced her husband before the man died, but missclassy has rewritten their history. According misssclassy, Kris was widowed, that's why she married Bruce.

History of The Kardashians according to missclassy.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by xp17(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2015
You guys need to show missclassy some love. By now nothing she says should get you folks pissed off anymore.

Missclassy, we love you wink
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by pbs4real(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^DRACULA IS AWAKE...nairalands number 1 militant troublemaker.....guesswot..she attckin innocent people again callin them useless!! embarassed
sup ma niggah?
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 10:31am On May 21, 2015
So peeps are really keeping up with the kardashians cool
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 10:33am On May 21, 2015
pbs4real:
sup ma niggah?

I promise you one like if he reply you grin grin
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by pbs4real(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Useless pikin? Like seriously?
From an even more useless mother? Again, like seriously?

Please define useless? Perhaps there is a new definition that only you know about.

What makes kylie any different from other ladies older and younger than her that are engaging in premarital sex?
Do you engage or have you ever engaged in premarital sex? If yes, what gives you the right to call her useless?

You even had the guts to call Kris Jenner a useless woman.
Do you know what it takes to raise 5 women?
This is a woman who was left alone to take care of her 4 children after the death of her husband and she still took good care of them.
She married Bruce, had 2 daughters and later divorced him with his gender crisis the crux of that divorce.
Do you know what it feels like to be married to a man who would rather be a woman.
A lot of ladies would have lost their minds, but this woman who you are calling useless had to live with that everyday until the divorce came to her rescue.

This woman you are calling useless, despite the huddles in her life, still went to raise beautiful, successful and powerful women.
Although, her second daughter, Kim, isn't one of the best role models for young ladies, but she is still successful in what she does. What about Kourtney and Khloe?

This woman you are calling useless in spite of all the circumstances she faced in her life, was able to manage the biggest reality show in the whole world. Making her one of the richest women in America.

How many women in her shoes would have achieved this feat. How many women would have pulled through if they were faced with the same situations that she was faced with?
And you still had the effrontery to call her useless.

Please we shouldn't type sentences because we feel we need to. We should always endeavor to think properly before we do.
u shld ve jez feign instead of mking every1 see u as floozie. .

1 Like

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 10:39am On May 21, 2015
Members really loathe someone on this forumembarassed
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by pbs4real(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:

I promise you one like if he reply you grin grin
the clown replied,xo wre's ma like?
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by constance500: 11:40am On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Please define useless? Perhaps there is a new definition that only you know about.

What makes kylie any different from other ladies older and younger than her that are engaging in premarital sex?
Do you engage or have you ever engaged in premarital sex? If yes, what gives you the right to call her useless?

This is a woman who was left alone to take care of her 4 children after the death of her husband and she still took good care of them.
She married Bruce, had 2 daughters and later divorced him with his gender crisis the crux of that divorce.
Do you know what it feels like to be married to a man who would rather be a woman.
A lot of ladies would have lost their minds, but this woman who you are calling useless had to live with that everyday until the divorce came to her rescue.

This woman you are calling useless, despite the huddles in her life, still went to raise beautiful, successful and powerful women.
Although, her second daughter, Kim, isn't one of the best role models for young ladies, but she is still successful in what she does. What about Kourtney and Khloe?

This woman you are calling useless in spite of all the circumstances she faced in her life, was able to manage the biggest reality show in the whole world. Making her one of the richest women in America.

How many women in her shoes would have achieved this feat. How many women would have pulled through if they were faced with the same situations that she was faced with?

Please we shouldn't type sentences because we feel we need to. We should always endeavor to think properly before we do.

But who ask u na undecided
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by JOEFY: 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
Why is A MFM meber arguing over the kardashians, should you even be watching such things @ ISHILOVE
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Beremx(f): 3:42pm On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

If you don't know anything about the Kardashians,kindly STFU and stop crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by cirmuell(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:
Useless pikin from an even more useless mother.

But I doubt this story sha. All the gossip mags are notorious for sensationalisation.
haba, too harsh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nickymezor(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2015
Pure lies... fake news undecided
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nickymezor(f): 5:29pm On May 21, 2015
Pure lies...
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Chestar5(f): 5:30pm On May 21, 2015
Na dia on business weda true or false
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 21, 2015
Borrussia:
So peeps are really keeping up with the kardashians cool

I surprise too
That's how jobless so many people can be
They be following somebody else's life like 5 n 6 and be running from their own lives like Usain Bolt
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 21, 2015
JOEFY:
Why is A MFM meber arguing over the kardashians, should you even be watching such things @ ISHI.LOVE

MFWHAT? Are MFM members this wicked and full of evil? shocked shocked perhaps yur not talking bout mountain of fire and Miracles
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Zellie: 6:16pm On May 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Why are you catching feelings. They are all useless and anyone who has anything to do with them becomes useless. Ask Lamar and Chris

1 Like

Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Petra23(f): 8:04pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmm! Could this be true? Anyways,she's better than most naija gurlx at her age.it's her life,her body and her buz.can't stop luvin 'em both. T-Raw is aws raw.kai.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Evina(f): 8:09pm On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Don't blame her. Her fingers are typing faster than her brain. She cannot disagree with an opinion without being rude and utterly mannerless.

Kris divorced her husband before the man died, but missclassy has rewritten their history. According misssclassy, Kris was widowed, that's why she married Bruce.

History of The Kardashians according to missclassy.

Actually, Robert Kardashian divorced Kris.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ishilove: 8:25pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

Actually, Robert Kardashian divorced Kris.
Thought they divorced themselves? That's what i was made to believe when I watched 'E Truestory'.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Evina(f): 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Thought they divorced themselves? That's what i was made to believe when I watched 'E Truestory'.

LOL.
No. He divorced her after he caught her cheating. She had an affair, that's one shameful past she's had.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ishilove: 9:35pm On May 21, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
No. He divorced her after he caught her cheating. She had an affair, that's one shameful past she's had.
I should have known. The divorce part was glossed over, and they made it seem like they had minor issues that made them part amicably.

Bruce on his own part has always been soft so I'm not surprised he has gone to 'the other side' grin
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Eyop: 9:39pm On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:

I should have known. The divorce part was glossed over, and they made it seem like they had minor issues that made them part amicably.

Bruce on his own part has always been soft so I'm not surprised he has gone to 'the other side' grin

So na mama pass am to children angry
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Ishilove: 9:41pm On May 21, 2015
Eyop:

So na mama pass am to children angry
No be today their iranu start.
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Eyop: 9:43pm On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:

No be today their iranu start.

cheesy cheesy but i think say dat channel 124 na your favourite na
Re: Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner by Evina(f): 9:45pm On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:

You know E network holds the Kardashians in the highest of esteem. LOL. Who wouldn't, they make the network millions of dollars with their show and spin offs.

Bruce's case, hmm lipsrsealed
I never believed until I caught a glimpse of his interview with that Sawyer lady.

To topic: if this Kylie thing is true, I wouldn't be surprised. The girl is such a rebel. Trying too hard to create an identity. I kinda feel she's desperate to be Like Kim. She for try get small sense like Kendall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen Awilo Longomba Recently? Check Out What He Looks Like Now / Omotani Omotayo: Wizkid’s Girlfriend / Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.