Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. (1331 Views)

Which Tooth Paste Is The Best In Teeth Whitening / Teeth Whitening Solutions?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. by KINGOZEK(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2015
Many people today are suffering from brown teeth which has made them unable to smile with confidence in th public. Today you can make that your Teeth white as you wish and restore your confidence smiling in the public by using this our teeth whitening Gel. The result comes less than 2 weeks of usage. Price: 2500. You can contact. KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY 08165607797. kingozek@gmail.com. Delivery to any part of Nigeria.

Re: Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. by 9niceguy(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2015
Until I see your own self teeth. Why Oyinbo teeth? Where is your teeth?

1 Like

Re: Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. by kamnene(f): 11:06am On May 21, 2015
how much and where and how do i get it? I'm in jos.
Re: Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. by KINGOZEK(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
kamnene:
Thanks for your inquiry. Call our customer care number on the post. We are in Anambra state. The price is #2500 we send to any part of Nigeria with Extra #500 (SHIPPING COST).
Re: Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. by KINGOZEK(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2015
kamnene:
we now deliver to any part of Nigeria free. We FREESHIP to your destination. Call the number on the post: 08165607797. FREE SHIPPING...
Re: Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. by KINGOZEK(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2015
KINGOZEK:
Many people today are suffering from brown teeth which has made them unable to smile with confidence in th public. Today you can make that your Teeth white as you wish and restore your confidence smiling in the public by using this our teeth whitening Gel. The result comes less than 2 weeks of usage. Price: #2500. You can contact. KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY 08165607797. kingozek@gmail.com. Delivery to any part of Nigeria.
we now deliver to you FREE. FREE SHIPPING.
Re: Effective Teeth Whitening Gel. by Whizzcute(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Kindly Order for your best and cheapest teeth whitening cream here http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=86&aff_id=322030

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN Condoms Flood The Internet / Which Of These Is Yours? / Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.