Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) (432 Views)

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Of Gods And Man / The Gods Are Hungry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by bokunrawo(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2015
Am a novice in the arena of poem writing, so i need people to access my first ever written poem

[center] NOSTALGIA OF GOD’S LOVE

Scuffling through the List
Grumbling for a Release
Not knowing what to do
Waiting for Doom
Longing for an Ecstasy of Love
Just like St Theresa
Waiting for an available Pacer
Just like a Racer.[/center]

[center]Embodied by Pain
Juxtaposed by Vain
Satan Raging in his Tantrum
The world crumbling in a Misery Phantom
Everything seems Hopeless
Man explicitly Clueless
Divine attention needed
Who will settle the Rancor?
Who will Anchor the expected Glamour?

[center]Suddenly!
Christ came to ease the Pain[/center]
From heaven’s Bound
To Mary earthly Womb
Customized by Calvary
All the way to the Tomb
A man without Sin
Died for men Sin’s which is visibly Seen.

A Gift is given!
A Life is taken!
Aeon of Peace emerging
Eternal life assured
Carnal pleasure extinct
A bridge is constructed
Man and God united:
Through the Cross
Satan at Loss
Hell in Chaos
The King is come’
Life is liberated!

[/center]

1 Like

Re: Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by Pheals(f): 8:55am On May 21, 2015
Nice nice one
Re: Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by dakkylove(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2015
nice
Re: Pls Acess My Poem (nostalgia Of Gods Love) by lordthunderbolt(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2015
The page is jumpy....its nice though...seriously you have a nice story....its good. ..but try to make the rhymes flow with the message. ..keep growing. ...A bigger you....

(1) (Reply)

The Convict, The Broken And The Storyteller Episode 7 / Nigerian Writers And Online Media- Ebooks / 30 Days Of Poetry, Day13 "You Love Is Oxymoronic" Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.