Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) (47175 Views)

Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie / Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) / Amstel Malta Ambassador Genevieve Nnaji Goofs, Says "Drink Amstel Malta, Get Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by jagagbosa(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2015
Sometimes I question the kind of youths we have in this country..how can someone be asking if she flew economy class?? AND SO WHAT?? Whether 1st or economy class dem go land at the same time d only difference is money wasted just like some wasted youths...chikena
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by amanze15(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2015
Naija youths grin angry angry if she flew business una go talk if she fly first class una go still talk,.....she don spend money finish for holiday na the change wey remain atleast etisalat and amstel malta are offseting bills....

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by ooshinibos: 6:51pm On May 21, 2015
Normality:

Are u her manager?

technically Yes .... I have access to her ..and she loves meeting up with fans like you secretly but you must be loaded or wealthy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Mekurexx: 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
LMAO wetin dey there if she fly economy? Plane crash no dey sabi economy or first class shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by sikaxchange: 8:38pm On May 21, 2015
she looks bae very very beautiful woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by sheabutter1: 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
Jambsupport:
Jenny always looking sweet.
Hey your profil picture is a bomb. You such a thick lady. *wink*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Adex097: 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
If you don't like the distracting and annoying SMS from MTN, just text 'stop' to '33111', and they'll instantly reply to you as:
"You will be removed from our campaign database within 24hrs. Thank you"
I have just tried it and it worked.
sorry bro, it simply means "we won't disturb you for the next 24hrs"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Jambsupport(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
sheabutter1:

Hey your profil picture is a bomb. You such a thick lady. *wink*
thanks wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by komek(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
If you don't like the distracting and annoying SMS from MTN, just text 'stop' to '33111', and they'll instantly reply to you as:
"You will be removed from our campaign database within 24hrs. Thank you"
I have just tried it and it worked.

O boy u serious?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 21, 2015
Freelancer00:
How does the increase the money in my account
It doesn't oo. If you want to increase the money in your account, go and do something that will generate money instead of commenting on nairaland posts
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
Normality:
Jenny love, come marry me pls embarassed cry
abeg park well..go make money first
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Freelancer00(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
MissGdope:

It doesn't oo. If you want to increase the money in your account, go and do something that will generate money instead of commenting on nairaland posts
That's harsh. Cos I comment here doesn't mean I don't have anything doing. I'm here to catch fun
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 21, 2015
Freelancer00:
That's harsh. Cos I comment here doesn't mean I don't have anything doing. I'm here to catch fun
Wasn't tryna be harsh. And I never said you don't have anything to do
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by Freelancer00(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2015
MissGdope:

Wasn't tryna be harsh. And I never said you don't have anything to do
Duly noted. Be good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by billionsam(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Genevieve my love kiss kiss

De there de shout "my love" she never marry o, u fit go marry am.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) by sikaxchange: 11:26am On May 23, 2015
she is the queen of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Sanyeri Show Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids In New Family Photo / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.