Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? (37020 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Kcee Still On The Journey Of Stealing Peter Okoye And Iyanya's Look / Photos + Video From Kcee's Making Of AGBOMMA Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by egbaguy: 1:32pm On May 21, 2015
If he survives 5yrs,music wise,I will trek frm lagos to London!!!! Bunch of stoopid singers!!!
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
only time will tell!
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by alienware(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
why are you so hurt? Are you kaycee?
why are u jealous ? Becos ur boyfriend no reach am ?

2 Likes

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by pantless(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2015
braine:
So any guy that wants to be fit wants to loook like Iyanya?

U no only get brain...u wise
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by redcliff: 1:35pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't like this guy atal I don't know why

You dont k ow why because you like him. Girls and their pretentious ways. Tufia!
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by ojeffo: 1:36pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
He has been having sleepless night cos of ur no-love for him.....
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Popemax(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2015
So much haters on this thread...abeg plz Nkechi have u gotten d alert?
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Mhizkel(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2015
Common Op! Stop been sarcastic!
That style isn't meant for Iyanya alone! You grab?
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by WisdomCanada(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
no be only u, lmfao
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Valwezzy: 1:38pm On May 21, 2015
portaableg:
Both the Kcee and the Iyanya looks dirty and local. Don't quote my opinion.

Why

By the way, you're a f*cktard

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 21, 2015
redcliff:

You dont k ow why because you like him. Girls and their pretentious ways. Tufia!
nothing to be pretentious about, there is something unmanly about him.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Helkayklassic(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2015
Its true o smiley
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2015
ojeffo:

He has been having sleepless night cos of ur no-love for him.....
it's my opinion, I am entitled to it, it doesn't have to affect him, dig?

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by oppybouy(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
loool. He doesn't even know you
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by portaableg(f): 1:44pm On May 21, 2015
Mind ya language pls
Valwezzy:

Why

By the way, you're a f*cktard
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by martiniz: 1:44pm On May 21, 2015
U don't like kcee, he doesn't have dress sense and local Aba

boy all coming from the fools who doesn't appreciate success of others. Kcee is already made. y hate him?
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
Itz none of our biz
firstEVA:

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by ayomutu(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
400billionman:
The boy looks local.

His talent made a way for him..
. You be oyinbo or u be ajebo
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by sped1oro(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2015
Is it the truth that this guy is GAY?
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by efilefun(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
ifydadiva:
Igbo guys...money is good ooo, he looks good tho
When did calabar or akwa ibom become Igbo
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by blacq2009(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2015
caesarjayjay:
Okay! So I saw this photo and for a moment, I thought this was Iyanya. The styling of the beards and hair maybe made it so. Do you think Kcee is attempting to look a lot like the MTN Project fame alumnus?

https://instagram.com/p/25bCLMxK6J/?taken-by=iam_kcee

Na. He's just doing his own things.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by 9jatatafo(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2015
OP need glasses ooo abi na igo.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by iluvweed(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2015
alienware:
see this one.. Dey guy send u ? He doesn't know u exist.. Go eat fry cockroach! Suck the nyama nyama

Suck the nyama nyama......... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

People wicked sha... shocked
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by abtmaviz(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2015
Maybe someday I will like him... Buh heck no he aint looking like iyanya
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by ifydadiva(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2015
efilefun:
When did calabar or akwa ibom become Igbo
kcee is an igbo guy incase you don't know

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Gwekzy: 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
After all this work out dis guy go end up wearing pink suit n skinny trouser dancing like denrele... he is making his money oh yes I know but I officially dislike this guy.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by CR77(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2015
Badoo girl
iyatrustee:
Now,With this tight pants he is wearing, what if that dumpbell fell of his hand and landed on his lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by inimitkel(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2015
Probably
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2015
Every male musician wants muscles now...
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Sparkles003(f): 2:18pm On May 21, 2015
caesarjayjay:
Okay! So I saw this photo and for a moment, I thought this was Iyanya. The styling of the beards and hair maybe made it so. Do you think Kcee is attempting to look a lot like the MTN Project fame alumnus?

https://instagram.com/p/25bCLMxK6J/?taken-by=iam_kcee
Na.No way kcee is taller so no mistake they don't look allike.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by rosemachi(f): 2:29pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
I know why.... because he's igbo
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Abba999(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:

shocked shocked shocked And he doesn't like u either miss mgbeke!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams / Agbani Darego In Bikini In China (Photo) / Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.