Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? (37015 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Kcee Still On The Journey Of Stealing Peter Okoye And Iyanya's Look / Photos + Video From Kcee's Making Of AGBOMMA Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 21, 2015
searching4lovee:

dirty bleached face, dirty fingers, longer throat foool feeling funky
grin
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2015
Dolypson04:
Ask urself if the hairstyle is made for Iyanya alone

Abi

But kc doesnt look like iyanya self even with the hair style
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Dolypson04(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Abi
But kc doesnt look like iyanya self even with the hair style
Lols. Just like Limpopo doesn't sound like Kukere
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't like this guy atal I don't know why
Sorry sweetie, he doesn't know you exist. wink
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by rightflank: 7:18pm On May 21, 2015
This guy can NEVER look cool; he should stop trying so hard.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 21, 2015
Dolypson04:

Lols. Just like Limpopo doesn't sound like Kukere

Hehehehe lol u guys r funny
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by 400billionman: 8:13pm On May 21, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't like this guy atal I don't know why

E money.

Gbara m jigida, egwu jigida.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by 400billionman: 8:16pm On May 21, 2015
uhalauju:
just passing.....

Passing to where ?

Come back here..
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by uhalauju(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2015
400billionman:

Passing to where ?
Come back here..
Lol
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by xdunamis(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
voltron:
That Hair Style is made for peeps with a receding hair-line like Benin Obas grin grin
Dont say that
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by caesarjayjay: 9:30pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=caesarjayjay post=33948578]Okay! So I saw this photo and for a moment, I thought this was Iyanya. The styling of the beards and hair maybe made it so. Do you think Kcee is attempting to look a lot like the MTN Project fame alumnus?

http://www.austinaija.com/2015/05/is-kcee-making-conscious-attempt-to.html
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
xdunamis:
For saying this, you are a palacimonican m0ron. A manikleptic anticosmic entity with no valid identity, you are a biecomophos.

For making such asseveration, I forthwith acquiesce in the intellection that you are reminiscent of a cataclysmic expression of ataxia, exhibiting mannerisms of an analeptic scatterbrain with the calamitous (and indeed pernicious and lamentable) lineament of severe beggary and paucity of colloquial kinesthesia. In short.. you are a practising imbecilic cockamamie grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by simdam500(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2015
embarassed
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by xdunamis(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
voltron:

For making such asseveration, I forthwith acquiesce in the intellection that you are reminiscent of a cataclysmic expression of ataxia, exhibiting mannerisms of an analeptic scatterbrain with the calamitous (and indeed pernicious and lamentable) lineament of severe beggary and paucity of colloquial kinesthesia. In short.. you are a practising imbecilic cockamamie grin grin grin grin grin
I can see you are very confused imbec!le, I dont have time for mere classles soliloquish paramobs of your type, your life is so ironical. Never disrespect the Great Oba of Benin, He is not your type.
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by dwayni: 1:33am On May 22, 2015
Nigga look gay AF. Btw he was in Houston last 2 weeks I heard only 11 was there on his show
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 22, 2015
firstEVA:
what's wrong with your age? Jenifer Lopez is 45, are you up to 45? Burn some fat madam oversabi orobo, kaycee defender.
na wah oooo cheesy
na coz of kaycee una dey fight?
e never suppose reach dat level ooo...
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 22, 2015
lefulefu:

na wah oooo cheesy
na coz of kaycee una dey fight?
e never suppose reach dat level ooo...
lefulefu hmmmmmm, this moniker na die grin
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 22, 2015
dwayni:
Nigga look gay AF. Btw he was in Houston last 2 weeks I heard only 11 was there on his show
grin
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 22, 2015
firstEVA:
lefulefu hmmmmmm, this moniker na die grin
why u dey laugh my name nah? cheesy
Re: Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 26, 2015
xdunamis:
For saying this, you are a palacimonican m0ron. A manikleptic anticosmic entity with no valid identity, you are a biecomophos.
chie!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Valentine With Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.