Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) (22667 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari (Photo) / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by baseg25(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2015

At these point , Nigeria youth have to stop the trekking , its actually getting into something else..
What Gen buhari needs now is adequate support and prayer.
According to reports on social media,this man has decided to ride to Abuja on a donkey for Buhari's inauguration.Lol I don't want to believe this..

source : http://streetgist.com/rides-donkey-to-abuja-for-buhari/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by lomprico(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2015
Poor animal! The donkey is probably thinking.... ur mates dey trek by themselves u dey find who u go suffer! Mtcheww. grin

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by baseg25(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2015
lomprico:
Poor animal! The donkey is probably thinking.... ur mates dey trek by themselves u dey find who u go suffer! Mtcheww. grin
If.na house now he for better
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Bonapart(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Abok!s it was allowed but now is enof already....
Y'all should get a job now it's right about time

3 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Man relaxes,donkey suffers....What a lazy man he is.

Next week monday,i would be going to Abuja from Lagos,either by public transport or i drive myself...I hope mine would be included on the list of those that has travelled from one state to the other,in solidarity of his victory ¿

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by efilefun(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Joblessness, instead of finding something better to do with their time they busy running around Nigeria like slowpokes..... Just yesterday a 9year old kid wrote a book about the state of kids in areas affected by boko haram, what would it take this "Adults on suicide mission" to take to the street and show their grievance to the Government

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Good for him
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by umarc19: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Hahahahah..

Really amusing
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by uwa1(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2015
E don do. Una own don 2much. Today: man reportedly walkd 4rm Enugu to London, 2morrow: Man .....: who knw, b4 we go come dey here; Man reportedly hanged himself for GMB. Make dem start to dey work. All dis noise wen una dey make nia make me tire for all dis APC - E pple. And d fact bi say most of dem no vote oh.

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Beremx(f): 9:38am On May 21, 2015
Na the donkey I dey pity pass.
Chai! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Dikolas(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2015
lol
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by natureblack(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2015
You see,you can't put joblessness in a jail cell. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 21, 2015
Happy Birthday suxxman !! Y'all please join me in celebrating my brother by liking this post. Thanks

24 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 21, 2015
I hope the Ass won't give up.

The Donkey doesn't look happy about the trek

1 Like

Lazy _ass
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by MrBasketball: 9:38am On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by sheftyxz(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
lool
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by fattbabakay(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
una don start again abi
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by usmanktg2(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
Abeg which of them is the donkey

What is the difference him & what he is riding undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by tociano009(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by retawemn: 9:39am On May 21, 2015
odd
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 21, 2015
Donkey riding a donkey
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by princemillla(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
If them like trek from now till jesus come, it can't reduce the level of poverty. All we need is prayer.

Come to think of it, by now people should rather trek in solidarity for stable power supply, new refinary etc but all I see is selfishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:40am On May 21, 2015
Se fe pa ketekete ni

Translation: Do you want to kill the donkey
grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by rexbuton: 9:40am On May 21, 2015
I feel that several of my braincells died horrible deaths for reading this inane crap.

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by omanifrank(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2015
oh
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by loomer: 9:40am On May 21, 2015
Make dem contitue to trek, stroll, swim and even fly to go congratulate buhari/jonathan. E beta pass make dem de fight and kill each other
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2015
where is he riding from? its only said he was riding to Abuja. Anybody can stroll into Abj from Nassarawa or Kaduna....
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by umarc19: 9:41am On May 21, 2015
He should have trekked like the other attention seekers now.
Re: Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) by ElFenomeno1: 9:41am On May 21, 2015
When will this madness stop?
Who is the idiot that started this nonsense?!!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Writes Aisha Yesufu An Open Letter / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.