Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) (1853 Views)

What Was The Biggest Myth You Believe As A Kid? (PIC) / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2015
we "ajepako" group will not deny this grin

our mothers tried all possible best for us to survive in life, hope we are grateful to them ?

Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by pussygotlips: 10:07am On May 21, 2015
Child abuse
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 21, 2015
hehehehe....pikin must chop so that pikin must grow.

the funny part is when the child take in the pap without swallowing and then sprays it like insecticide grin

4 Likes

Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2015
pussygotlips:
Child abuse
what is child abuse Here ? pls explain
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2015
vfactor:

the funny part is when the child take in the pap without swallowing and then sprays it like insecticide grin
hahaha , you are talking from experience grin

that moment when the baby refuses to swallow the pap and request for golden morn/ corn flakes which his/her mum can't afford grin

drink that pap if you don't wanna sleep with empty stomach. grin
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by helvidius: 10:22am On May 21, 2015
Bros, "Did you went" ke.......Peruse again and correct yourself.
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by pussygotlips: 10:38am On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
what is child abuse Here ? pls explain
can you see the child been forcefully feed ?
He may be given more than he can take and going the awkward position some food will pass through his nostril.
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2015
pussygotlips:

can you see the child been forcefully feed ?
He may be given more than he can take and going the awkward position some food will pass through his nostril.
you are taking the issue to another direction.

so are you telling me the mother should leave the child In hunger if he/she refuses to take the pap in a simple way?

many parents do this back then and I have never heard of a case whereby the food passes trough the child nostril.

the mother can't kill her self if she can't afford modern food for her baby. undecided
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 21, 2015
lol @sprays it like insecticide

vfactor:

Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2015
aflyingbird:
lol @sprays it like insecticide

it gat me cracking my ribs too grin
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by asumo12: 11:34am On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin

gbogbo awa omo agarawu leeko ile

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2015
asumo12:
grin grin grin
gbogbo awa omo agarawu leeko ile
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol
what's your contribution on the issue
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by asumo12: 11:41am On May 21, 2015
bros no be lie u yarn oooooo!

agarawu23:
lol
what's your contribution on the issue

some pikin dey wey be say dem no go won let go the br.ast alot of dem here on NL but i no go mention names lipsrsealed

na to show dem say ogi is sweeter than raw miliki!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2015
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by pussygotlips: 11:55am On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
you are taking the issue to another direction.

so are you telling me the mother should leave the child In hunger if he/she refuses to take the pap in a simple way?

many parents do this back then and I have never heard of a case whereby the food passes trough the child nostril.

the mother can't kill her self if she can't afford moderm food for her baby. undecided

for the fact that she can't afford modern food is not an excuse,

even the pap has no much different from modern food which she can make use of feeding bottle or spoon to lightly feed her child,

i believe that no normal child will be willingly starve itself,

and as a mother you are to study your child's behavior to know when he is in need.

If no be say ajekpako baby strong this method could have gone tayy. cheesy
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2015
pussygotlips:

If no be say ajekpako baby strong this method could have gone tayy. cheesy
this gat me cracking my ribs grin
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by DonTim1: 3:07pm On May 21, 2015
I justknew befor I openedthe thread.

Nope
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
DonTim1:
I justknew befor I openedthe thread.

Nope
how do you know sir, explain
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by DonTim1: 4:48pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
how do you know sir, explain

Intution
Re: Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2015
asumo12:
bros no be lie u yarn oooooo!
some pikin dey wey be say dem no go won let go the br.ast alot of dem here on NL but i no go mention names lipsrsealed
na to show dem say ogi is sweeter than raw miliki!
grin grin grin
you don try

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Man Posted Bedroom Video Of His Nigeria Pregnant Mistress To His Wife / Ikorodu Residents Working On The Mainland - What's The Secret? / I Need Your Help And Advise Please Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.