Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX (1120 Views)

Jumia Mobile Week! Think You’ve Seen It All? Get N6,000 Cash Back When You Buy / Groom ‘sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time / What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by slimsy(f): 10:37am On May 21, 2015
I have been receiving messages on our company email address
from olx from buyers regarding cars for sale.
I have been trying to reach olx customer service line but not
reachable.
Please take note, Damsy Events is an Event Management Company,
We don't sell cars.
Someone used our email address with his own phone number to
post the advert on olx to defraud people.
For:Damsy Events
Owokodu Bukola
cc: Seun
cc: lalastica
cc: Roctation
cc: Standd

Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by kolomax(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2015
That's what those bas.tard did to me olx itself are not helping matters @all I mail them informing them about what happen but they did not even reply me
Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by slimsy(f): 10:53am On May 21, 2015
It's so annoying. Have been trying to reach olx customer service line since last week but not reachable.
I have done my own part by alerting the public
Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by Unwagb1: 12:30pm On May 21, 2015
Are you sure? Because all my transactions on OLX have been successful and they are very quick to respond to queries o!!!!!
You should also try and reach out to them via their social media page Facebook.com/OLXNigeria or @OLX_Nigeria.
Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by ElsaBeauty(f): 12:38pm On May 21, 2015
slimsy:
I have been receiving messages on our company email address
from olx from buyers regarding cars for sale.
I have been trying to reach olx customer service line but not
reachable.
Please take note, Damsy Events is an Event Management Company,
We don't sell cars.
Someone used our email address with his own phone number to
post the advert on olx to defraud people.
For:Damsy Events
Owokodu Bukola
cc: Seun
cc: lalastica
cc: Roctation
cc: Standd

Another level of scamming, i don tire for my nija people. I usually don't call these companies because many other people are also trying to. i just send a mail, olx's email addy is support-ng@olx.com, i got a response last time i tried
Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by slimsy(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2015
Unwagb1:
Are you sure? Because all my transactions on OLX have been successful and they are very quick to respond to queries o!!!!!
You should also try and reach out to them via their social media page Facebook.com/OLXNigeria or @OLX_Nigeria.
I sent a mail to support @olx.com
Alrite
Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by slimsy(f): 1:09pm On May 21, 2015
ElsaBeauty:

Another level of scamming, i don tire for my nija people. I usually don't call these companies because many other people are also trying to. i just send a mail, olx's email addy is support-ng@olx.com, i got a response last time i tried

ok. Tanx
I will try support-ng@olx.com
I sent a mail on d 13th to Support@olx.com but no response
Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by slimsy(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2015
see the mail I sent on the 13th

Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by slimsy(f): 2:48pm On May 21, 2015
Olx just replied my mail now since on the 13th

Re: Fraud Alert! Be Careful Of What You Buy On OLX by Stella42(f): 5:12pm On May 24, 2015
I sincerely don't understand what is wrong with certain people in this country. Registration in olx is free. I don't know if they don't understand. Been getting this same thing on my ad, but thank God its always rejected by olx. Message to them: 'If you want to sell your cars pls create your own ad, allow others rest'!

(1) (Reply)

Canada World !Home Of Entartainment.we Are Based In Edo State,Benin City, Nig / The HEADIES 2013...full List Of Winners / Happy Birthday To Us All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.