Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step (9116 Views)

Bleep Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs[must Read] / [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs / He Finally Asked The Question And I Said A Big Yes (April Fool). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step by samexent(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2015
For him – Close your eyes when you kiss. An often overlooked flaw is not closing your eyes when you kiss. When you lip smack, keep your eyes closed. If she takes a peek and you are staring at her with your eyes ready to pop out of her head, you will look like an amateur. And you don't want that.

For him – Don’t act too hard Most girls don't like wimpy guys, but don't act like a hard-ass most of the time, either. Manners still go a long way with a woman. She needs to know you are a gentleman, too.

For both – Don't be jealous, Jealously is awful in relationships and just might be your biggest initial hurdle, especially when you are in the puppy love stage. Be confident and trustful of the person you are dating and you will likely get the same in return.

For her – Ask him out Don't wait around forever for this guy to ask you out. If you really want to go out with him, just ask him instead.

Source: http://www.samexgist.com/2015/05/what-to-do-after-heshe-finally-agrees_20.html
Re: After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2015
Get a lover, then come back and tell us the truth.

This one na fiction
Re: After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 21, 2015
undecided
Re: After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step by Aareef00(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
once she say yes, i should proceed to kissing her
or what next embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories / ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears / Stella Damasus: Domestic Violence, When Is It Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.