Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

That Annoying Moment When The Barber Messes Up Your Haircut - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / That Annoying Moment When The Barber Messes Up Your Haircut (3722 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Is This A Haircut Or Head Cut? (photos) / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Annoying Moment When The Barber Messes Up Your Haircut by Nobody: 11:16am On May 21, 2015
I went to cut my hair this early morning..yeah he gave me my normal low cut.After he asked me if its okay I told him to trim it a little bit.Immidiately the clipper touched my hair...Zaaaaaah!!!!! Very Lower than suppose.Before I extremely got angry I asked him...Was it because of the wrestling showing on TV or was it because of the scream from your customer when john cena smacked two people at thesame time? His apology made me more angry to the extent I told him to make it bald because there's no way he can shape it yet it wil stil look bald.Christ,this guy spoilt my hair and my day.I will be wearing face cap to work until my hair grows back.Am still ANGRY!!!! Share your experience

Re: That Annoying Moment When The Barber Messes Up Your Haircut by jamex93(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2015
e go turn new style
Re: That Annoying Moment When The Barber Messes Up Your Haircut by seankay(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2015
The third pics is hilarious grin

(1) (Reply)

~ Olay Advert Banned Over Airbrushing! ~ / Origin Of Duck Lips Pose (pic) / Group ordering of fashion items from china

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.