Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl (18562 Views)

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Man Strangles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by sirsharks(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Sad news[/size]
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by dorin27(f): 11:51am On May 21, 2015
My God!

Baby girl no be pikin?

The man ought to be hanged.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by AKPOSbaba: 11:52am On May 21, 2015
wondament shocked
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by iahmed(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2015
very very sad
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 11:53am On May 21, 2015
Heartless father!! cry #God will punish u

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by mulattoclaro(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2015
Salym:

stupid mofo. When lynching is done by your people do you shout Christianity?
Shout your mouth you bloody terrorist. Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed for the world to have peace. Shouldn't you be out there making bombs or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 11:54am On May 21, 2015
CR77:
cool Right tongue

Actually...the man has just violated the tenets of Islam....by what he has done.

See here:

See also http://www.pbs.org/muhammad/ma_women.shtml (secular source).
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Ujupsy: 11:55am On May 21, 2015
Kastina people, the heartless people
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by CR77(f): 11:56am On May 21, 2015
See where
bushdoc9919:

Actually...the man has just violated the tenets of Islam....by what he has done.

See here:

See also http://www.pbs.org/muhammad/ma_women.shtml (secular source).

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Popemax(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2015
CountDracula:
Pictures of him strangling the baby
plz tell me why u want to see the picture?
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by mulattoclaro(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Wrong.

I am not a Muslim...but I did read somewhere that back in pre-Islamic days...many Arab men buried female babies alive(because they had no worth in their minds). The Prophet Mohammed spoke out against such barbaric practices.

So this man is committing a grievous sin according to the tenets of his religion.
That mentality still follows them. Islam is one of the problem of this world. Islam is a religion of vampires, bloodsuckers, pedophiles, murderers and extremists. The world would be a better place if Islam never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 11:56am On May 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

In Lagos several years ago...someone abandoned a baby in a bush area one night.

It did not end well.

I guess we need more education....and more good orphanages.
The nation needs orientation on depopulation, family planning, safe sex and population control. Orphanages alone cannot solve the problems. Yet you'll still see baby factories growing within the nation, silly and primitive family complimenting fairies for baby boomers and enlarging the number of children they barely care for within the family. They don't speak of people with brains. Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 11:59am On May 21, 2015
oppybouy:
adjourned till June 22? Nigga should ve been shot in the head immediately.....

Buchi Emecheta probably had niggas like this in mind when she was writing 'joys of Motherhood'

This is just my problem with waiting for the law in this country. Don't be surprised that this case could stay in court till 2019!

The man has confessed to killing the innocent baby so what else do we need? Tie the fool to a poll to face a firing squad of 30 soldiers.

Justice should not take time or be delayed for goodness sakes!

Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by CountDracula(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
Popemax:
plz tell me why u want to see the picture?
Plz Tell me why u asked such a stvpid question
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by niceguy7(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2015
shocked that heart of man is totally wicked..... Wetin sm pipu dey find wey dem no see.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by tbaba1234: 12:02pm On May 21, 2015
When one of them is given news of the birth of a baby girl, his face darkens and he is filled with gloom. In his shame he hides himself away from his people because of the bad news he has been given. Should he keep her and suffer contempt or bury her in the dust? How ill they judge! (Surah16 58-59

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by dupsai(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2015
Well, the presiding Judge is a 'girl' she will show him pepper.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by klodike(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2015
So no Christians in north or what are you insinuating??
Bonapart:
I don't care what you think about wat am gonna say... but i so much thank God for making to come out of a Christian home...
I thank God for making me a Christian...
I thank God for not being a northerner..
Those people value their cows more than than life of a human... mind you am talking from experience.
Those people carries the mind of animals.

No wonder they become boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by freedom96: 12:03pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
I don't care what you think about wat am gonna say... but i so much thank God for making to come out of a Christian home...
Those people value their cows more than than life of a human... mind you am talking from experience.

I wonder what experience you are talking from.It is quite apparent you are just an uneducated tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by SAMBARRY: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
Looking at it from another angle the baby girl is better of dead and being with her creator than being born into that family and before she starts growing brez they've whisked her away to a pedophile

it is a crime if you are a female to be born into Islam in the north. The thing wey your eye go see you'll rather prefer not to be born at all. The father did her a favour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
CR77:
See where

Sorry I could not be of help.

Good afternoon.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by udmydearest(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2015
oppybouy:
adjourned till June 22? Nigga should ve been shot in the head immediately.....

Buchi Emecheta probably had niggas like this in mind when she was writing 'joys of Motherhood'
honestly ur right!!!!!
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by agurza(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:

may you should start by thanking God tha you are not a kidnapper or militant or an armed robber because all these are synonymous with the south. mumu trying to visit the sin of an individual on all northerners. Even in the scriptures it is said that "the sin of shall not be visited on the son and the sin of the son shall not be visited on the father" bunch of illiterates claiming they know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
That mentality still follows them. Islam is one of the problem of this world. Islam is a religion of vampires, bloodsuckers, pedophiles, murderers and extremists. The world would be a better place if Islam never existed.

But in this case....he did not follow the tenets of his religion...he violated them.

See here:http://www.pbs.org/muhammad/ma_women.shtml (Secular source BTW).

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Idrismusty97(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:

The northeners are also running baby factories in the East and abandoning newly born babies on sewages and refuse dump undecided.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by bornmekus: 12:06pm On May 21, 2015
That man must be insane.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by CR77(f): 12:07pm On May 21, 2015
lol

Good afternoon how are doing grin grin
bushdoc9919:

Sorry I could not be of help.

Good afternoon.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
Infanticide - he should get at least 40 years in Jail.
Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by Bonapart(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The northeners are also running baby factories in the East and abandoning newly born babies on sewages and refuse dump undecided.
straggling your own blood with your own hand is what even the devil won't attempt

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by IamforGod: 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Ah... God wan give u cow, then he first give u chicken to manage b4 the cow go arrive, then u vex strangle the chicken, how God go take give u the cow now? patience matters in our lives, perhaps ladies these days are doing better than guys

I wonder where went his concience when strangling a new born baby

Oga if u dnt av anything to say just shut up ur mouth there.

How dare you compare a female child with chicken and den male one with goat..

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl by agurza(f): 12:10pm On May 21, 2015
tbaba1234:
When one of them is given news of the birth of a baby girl, his face darkens and he is filled with gloom. In his shame he hides himself away from his people because of the bad news he has been given. Should he keep her and suffer contempt or bury her in the dust? How ill they judge! (Surah16 58-59
this verse was referring to Arabs before the advent of Islam. So what are you trying to say? What is the correlation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft / Prophet Arrested For Taking N70m, Three Houses To Cure Fibroids / Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.